Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Central Courtyard

Go down 
+31
Stella
Squonk
Bloom
Musa
Flora
Tecna
SavannahParodox
Nex
Clarice
Aisha
Kyra_Xyrespace
Knut
aisha238
hatsunemiku39
Kiko
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
AngelicAura
Flame Melody
Avalon
Wizgiz
Faragonda
Pokémon Trainer
yukai5
Mystique Aqua
Professor Palladium
Potitius
Timmy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Griselda
musa225
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Central Courtyard is a large open space at the center of the school where students can sit and spend their free time. A Well through which the tunnels connecting Alfea, Red Fountain and Cloud Tower to each other can be accessed. When the moonlight shines on it, the well opens a portal, which leads to another dimension with lots water, where the map of the Infinite Ocean can be seen. A Public Square where functions such as the beginning of year and graduation ceremonies are done. It also serves as a landing space for flying ships.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Artemis smiles happly and holds up a small package "here, you try this on. I hope it's not too heavy" she said, having made a tiny chargepack for even Flower to carry around. Waiting on everyone else to join in too
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 18, 2016 7:58 pm

"Thanks Arty." Flower answers and zooms into holding closet to change and comes out with it on after a few minutes,
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Artemis had made Flower a stylis belt-worn variant. It fitted nicely but could be a tad heavy if one was carrying a lot of other things "well, I hope the rest shows up soon" she grabbed the list again "Professor Palladium... Zaflore... Snow... Lyra" she muttered and read the names "not many but still the nicest ones" she smiled. The lists at Zaltore, Cloud Tower and Red Fountain had yielded little response apparently.
Back to top Go down
Professor Palladium
RP Characters
RP Characters
Professor Palladium

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Palladium arrives and waves at the pair and sits down. He already had his charge park with him.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Brianna arrives outside with her hair messed up a lot since she slept in, her suitcase in her hands, and hurries over to Artemis. "Sorry I'm late, I've decided that I'm going to tag along with you guys to Jule." She tells her roommate as she takes out her hair brush from her suitcase and brushes her hair until it's neat, smooth, and tangle-free. Then the brown-haired fairy puts her brush back in her suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Aqua
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Mystique Aqua

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Reading, writing, drawing, listenng music and dancing

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Lyra entered. 'Hey Artemis! Sorry I'm late. Anyway, is my chargepack in your possession?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Eleiya2468
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Artemis would nod to the proffessor as he entered the ship "welcome aboard" she peered into the courtyard as the rain continued to fall, greeting both Brianna and Lyra with a big hug "yep! It's in here" she reached into her backpack and pulled Lyras belt out before holding out another charge-pack for Brianna "and here is yours. I'm so happy you are coming along" she smiled "now... At least two more if I'm not mistaken. Zaflore and" she looked down at her list "Aitheria"
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 19, 2016 8:24 pm

"Ok. So.... should I change my outfit so I don't attract too much attention Arti?" Brianna asks her roommate remembering what she said a few days before.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Artemis shrugged "if you want to. You can also do it once we arrive there. I guess the weather here is nice compared to how it usually is there" she giggled a bit and smiled "by the way! Did you practice the spell to make your hair a metallic color? That's the thing that would stand out the most on Verne. Unless you got something between green and brown like the Naturals do"
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Apr 19, 2016 9:23 pm

"Uh.... No Arti and my hair is naturally brown. So can you teach me it very quickly?" Brianna asks her roommate hoping to be able to change her hair just for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Central Courtyard
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next