Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia
Hobbies : doll collecting, crafting/diy, shopping

Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 16, 2016 6:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Vega
What Creature Are you?: Fairy
Race: Dominoian
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Toys and Art
Spells:
Low Powered:
*Block Tower - Any objects/structures can be stacked in front of or around her like building blocks to form a magical shield/barrier. Can take up to three hits. If max hits are not reached, the barrier lasts for up to forty seconds. All objects and structures are put back to their original place after use of spell.
*Canvas Rupture - Vega cups her hands around the center of her chest and pulls them forward, creating small orbs of different colored magical paint to shoot at her target in a seven foot radius before dissipating. Up to ten orbs in one move. The spell inflicts light damage and stuns opponent.
*Puppet Tool - An enemy is enveloped in a magic wave that makes them lose control of their own body. Vega can control them to turn on their allies or help out their enemies for up to twenty seconds.
Medium Powered:
*Water Color Lullaby - Vega sings a melody and water colors float around her to enduce sleep to her desired target. There is a 50% chance of a direct hit. Target is asleep for up to fifteen seconds.
*Splatter Bomb - Vega claps her hands and slowly separates them to form an orb filled with magical paint. After throwing it at her target in up to a ten foot distance, the orb acts as a bomb and explodes in a seven foot radius.
*Stiff Joints - Vega outstretches her arms and shoots a beam from her palms at her target. Once hit, the target/enemy is slower in their attacks for up to thirty seconds. They can only move like a doll for that amount of time.
High Powered:
*Camo Wave - Her and the friends around her can blend into their surroundings. For herself, it lasts up to two minutes. For every 1+ person, it takes away thirty seconds.
*Blazing Missiles - Vega snaps her fingers, creating ten paint brush-shaped missiles to circle around her and point at her desired targets. Clapping her hands, the missiles shoot at a ten foot radius. Dissipates after ten seconds. Heavy damage.
Appearance: 5’6, Teal hair with thick curls, Bright, big light blue eyes, thick and long eyelashes, wears a flower next to her bangs, loves to wear knee length dresses and skirts, girly
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
(fairy form by musasgal!)
Strengths: She is a wonderful listener and always has a piece of advice for anyone in need of one. She is very helpful and determined to get to a goal. She is open minded to anyone she meets, and tries her best not to have too many enemies unless they are a threat to her. Her creative nature allows her to fix most problems.
Weaknesses: She has trouble memorizing facts on the history of magic and realms. Most of the time, she needs to work alone. People looking over her shoulder can really throw her off course. She acts before she thinks, which can make the outcome a bit reckless and unorganized. Her work station is always a mess, even though she swears there is a system to it. She can be a bit too much of a people pleaser, which makes her forget her own needs.
Personality: A child at heart, Vega enjoys having a free and creative spirit. When one first meets her, she is very shy and hesitates to make friends. Partially because she has a habit of being a bit reckless and carefree with her words and actions and she is fearful of scaring people off with her loud personality. However, once one gets to know her, her lively and fun personality can be quite contagious. It’s hard to be in a sad mood around her. She is determined to keep a smile on any of her loved one’s faces and, in some rare circumstances, to strangers. She enjoys toy making and painting. With her reckless nature, and a bit of her fairy magic, she tends to have lots of trials and errors with her toy projects. However, she is determined to follow her dream of owning the magic dimension’s biggest toy company.
History: Vega resided in Domino with her mother and father until she was twelve years old. She lived peacefully, with her mother being a painter and her father being a carpenter. She loved to paint alongside her mother and build things with her father. She had a couple of friends, and was slightly bullied for her overwhelmingly bubbly personality. Her friends and family didn't allow this to stop her and were always there for her when times were tough. However, after the attacks of the Ancestral Witches, her mother was killed during the chaos. Vega and her father fled to Eraklyon after they were unfrozen, where they lived during and after their mourning period. During this period, her father blamed himself for not being able to save her mother. Vega, seeing this grief of her father at such a young age, did what she could to make him happy and be there for him. In the process of this, she discovered her powers one day when she found her father crying silently. Thinking of his favorite hobby that could cheer him up, which was wood work, she conjured up a hammer using just a rock and stick. Thus finding her fairy powers at the age of thirteen. When she turned sixteen, she left for Alfea College to study more into her fairy powers and learn how to better spread joy to those who hurt.

Last edited by catiebuug on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 18, 2016 12:04 am

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
catiebuug wrote:
honestly the only one is the camo wave. i completely forgot about her art portion and focused more on spells that were good attacks/damage. should i edit some to make them more artsy?

Yes. The spells should reflect the powers that are had. You don't have to make all of them art related; just the ones that aren't toy powers.

gotcha. thanks! i'll work on that.
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 18, 2016 1:30 am

updated
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 18, 2016 2:17 am

Block tower, how many hits can it take before the items revert back and how long would it last if the max hits aren't reached?

I don't think she should be able to fix problems anyone has, I would reword it to to problems most people have since some problems just can't be fixed.

Please tell us what Vega's life was like up to when she was 12 years of age.
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 18, 2016 2:33 am

updated.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 18, 2016 2:35 am

Five hits is a bit much to me. Give it three hits and the time limit is just right.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Oct 18, 2016 3:04 am

I'll give a tentative approval.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 23, 2016 9:19 pm

Describe her fairy form.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 26, 2016 1:22 am

catiebuug wrote:
*Water Color Lullaby - Vega sings a melody and water colors float around her to enduce sleep to her desired target. Target is asleep for up to three minutes.

I'm uneasy about this spell because it sounds like it's a guarantee hit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
catiebuug wrote:
*Water Color Lullaby - Vega sings a melody and water colors float around her to enduce sleep to her desired target. Target is asleep for up to three minutes.

I'm uneasy about this spell because it sounds like it's a guarantee hit.

hmm ok. should i completely replace it or edit it to where it isnt a guarantee hit?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 14, 2016 7:59 pm

I'd edit it saying something liek it has a 50% of affecting the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art   Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Vega, Fairy of Toys & Art
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next