Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
talgoose
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

Bloom Posts : 512
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Angelique Bijou
What creature Are You?: Fairy
Allegiance: Good
Origin: Magic User
Power: hydro/cryokinesis
planet of Origin:earth

Spells:

boreas Blaster: Angelique can materialize 4 ice crystals  that can release a burst of freezer beams with high chances of freeze her target (high power, the target last  frozen up to 1 minutes, angelique could decide between only cover her enemy with ice or stop completely the molecular movement of the mass in the target, freezing it to a molecular level, however a firemancer can thaw the ice however)

Aquara mirror: Angelique create a big mirror maded with pure water that can create up to 2 copies of herself(low power, the shadows only last up to 30 seconds before dissapear)

Icicle blade: Angelique create a sword maded of ice that she control at will and she's very skillfull using they for close combat(low power, the swords last until 30 seconds)

Aquara Whip: Angelique can create a set of water-maded tentacles that can trap and whip her oponent, the tentacles last up to 1 minute.(médium power)

snow trap: she can materialize a group of ice rings that can pursuit and trap her opponent extremities(low power, it last up to 40 seconds, if she traps multiple people the time of the spell is reduced to 25 seconds.)

snow queen's curse: Angelique can create a room of pure ice that can alter the projection of light and create a series of flashes, is someone witness those flashes, the flashes will to create a Illusion that will make think that her oponents were morphed into harmless animals, like rabbits or squirrels, the effect can be spreaded if the victim touch another person(medium power, the subliminal eff last up to 30 seconds)

Mist shroud: Angelique can create a Mist that can allow her hide from her oponent, the mist last up 40 seconds.(low power)

Frozen armor: Angelique can create a defensive dome made of ice (high power, the dome can last up to 2 minutes before dissapear, can resist up to 3 hits of high power, the radius of the dome is 20 FT)

icicle talon: angelique create a flock of 10 cm. falcons maded of ice, that can be used as spy or to attack the opponent, the flock is up to 30 birds and last up to 1 minute(médium power)

Appearance: Angelique is a girl very toned due to the practice of MMA, have green eyes and purple hair, and her civil clothes consist in a pair of training blue pants with sandals and a straight black sport shirt with the image of a fist and red edges.

her fairy form is a cerulean leotard that have a lace in the zone of the neck and the legs with boots up to the middle of her legs:
Spoiler:

strengths: angelique is a very competent MMA fighter, in part due that she spent a part of her life living, training and helping in a MMA gym.

she have a rare hability to see what's happening in other places using water as some kind of T.V. but sometimes she have problems focusing what she wants to see(something that procured her a bit of embarrassing moments)(the range of this hability is of 1 mile, only can see by 2 minutes, and she can only use it around 2 times per day).

if she's hurted she's able to accelerate the healing process via applying ice over the damaged part to recover from wounds of low-medium range.

weakness:she's not very good with very complex mental issues(traduction: is not very smart, except when is about the fights), in part due to her practical viewpoint of life

Her ice and water can be countered by enough fire or electricity, like if she fight a fire/storm witch enough strong.

She sometimes can be very reckless because she likes too much mess in fights, although with the time she will control that when she's in alfea.

Personality:
although she could looks very rude at the naked eye, really she's a very sensitive and humble person specially due to her past, but sometimes she could be very Daring, specially when someone mess with her loved ones, this is motivated by her live in the worst suburbs of france(surely there should exist such places there).

Due to certain, circunstances she's very sckeptical to the autorities, mainly due that by the kind of place where she lived, the cops were not exactly a good example of their task, and she could be VERY stubborn, at the grade that could be dangerous for her during a fight, being also very competitive, she never lose the chance of a good fight. Also, she could be very clueless, because she could oversight many things without notice it.

she thinks that in the live you not always will be able of choose,but if you have the chance of change something, you must do it. also if she knows that someone is in troubles, she will do ANYTHING to help that person, partially by the memory of jason whom she still missing, and is a little bit tactless, something she got in the streets due that there one can't have the expensiviness of being too kind.

history: Angelique born in paris, france, where she was the daugther of a christian deacon, the life with him was a little bit hard, in part that due to life with someone so strict meaning for angelique less time to fun and she had to be bit conservative when he was around, and the tragedy knock to her door when she lost her mother at the age of 7 years.

There was a big secret that she learned when she discover a pack of letters that her mother storaged in a little jewelbox: unknown for her, her mother was a fairy from another world, and this was the cause that she was hunted and killed by the black circle's magician's.

The other thing is that her father was less than happy when Angelique, due to the great amount of pain that she was feeling at her mother's funeral, she accidentally created a Big Ice Crystal in the middle of the church, her father, unfortunatelly for her, took literally the commandement of not allow to live the "witches", and she was very lucky of escapes not only of him, but all the congregation.

Alone and without money, she had to survive by herself until a day she meet two people very deared for her: a beggar called jason, whom she meets after she tried to stole a hand of bananas from a store, Jason saw her in problems with the owner of the store and offer him to pay for that.

Since that moment he almost adopt her, and teaches her not only to survive to the risk of the Streets, but that if the life mistreat you, you only need to smile to resist the difficulties, both lived together until a day he died due a complication of the heart, not before give her a diamond necklace, Angelique, ask him why he didn't sell the diamond in the past, and Jason told her that it was too special for something like that.

the other person angelique meet her when she found a MMA gym where she was marveled by this sport, and secretly she started to practice it, she was discovered and acepted as pupil by Dafnee Bijou, the owner of the gym(and is it why she have his surname), and she turned very skillfull as MMA fighter, she decided to stay here until a day after a fight, a misterious women gave her a mirror that transport her to alfea, where she felt very confused at the start, but when she realized that there aer many people like her, with magical powers, she took as a challenge learn and develope her magical power over hydro/cryokinesis, wich she incorporates in her fighting style.

Last edited by talgoose on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 am; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 05, 2017 1:10 am

Sailor Lily wrote:
I feel like a few of the spells last too long.

snow trap: If she's trapping multiple people, then lower it to 25 seconds.

Mist shroud: Lower it to 40 seconds.

Frozen armor: Lower duration to 2 mins.
Fixed miss lily
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Have to change in the subliminal effect at the end of snow queen to illusionary.

I don't know what it is, but can you add something into the personality. It feels a bit lacking. Not sure if it needs another negative point or positive point.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 14, 2017 4:11 pm

"she have a rare hability to see what's happening in other places using water as some kind of T.V. but sometimes she have problems focusing what she wants to see(something that procured her a bit of embarrassing moments."

Up to how long can she watch a place, and how often can she use this ability? Also remember that this ability can't be used to spy in places that are protected by strong barries,(Trying to spy into Cloudtower if you are outside of Cloudtower due to the fact that they have a protective barrier)

I think her personality could be more descriptive too.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 am

Sailor Lily wrote:
"she have a rare hability to see what's happening in other places using water as some kind of T.V. but sometimes she have problems focusing what she wants to see(something that procured her a bit of embarrassing moments."

Up to how long can she watch a place, and how often can she use this ability? Also remember that this ability can't be used to spy in places that are protected by strong barries,(Trying to spy into Cloudtower if you are outside of Cloudtower due to the fact that they have a protective barrier)

I think her personality could be more descriptive too.

about her hability, fixed.
and how much I need to write of her?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Tal, get rid of the examples that you set up for the new trait, its unneeded.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue Mar 21, 2017 11:13 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
Tal, get rid of the examples that you set up for the new trait, its unneeded.

well, i took awaythe example, i wait this allow her being accepted.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSun May 14, 2017 9:54 pm

As to you question to lily, i'll answer it. I think she means, add more details to it since its rather bare to information.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YTue May 30, 2017 11:56 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
As to you question to lily, i'll answer it. I think she means, add more details to it since its rather bare to information.
fixed, or i need more details?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed May 31, 2017 12:30 am

I guess that works, but now to let the others see it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 03, 2017 2:23 am

Aquara mirror: Angelique create a big mirror maded with pure water that can create up to 2 copies of herself(low power, the shadows only last up to 1 minutes before dissapear)

Change this duration to 30 seconds.

Aquara Whip: Angelique can create a set of water-maded tentacles that can trap and whip her oponent, the tentacles last up to 2 minutes.(médium power)

Change this to 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami   Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami - Page 6 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Angelique Bijou, Fairy of Frost and tsunami
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next