Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

World of Winx: Dreamix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

World of Winx: Dreamix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
World of Winx: Dreamix 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

World of Winx: Dreamix

Go down 
+9
Nyrevin
musa225
Winxisawesome
Kyra_Xyrespace
Minako
aisha238
yukai5
Pokémon Trainer
Flame Melody
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

World of Winx: Dreamix Empty
PostSubject: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Apparently the Winx will receive a transformation named "Dreamix" in World of Winx. Thanks to Michael's Winx Club, we now have an idea of how it looks like.

World of Winx: Dreamix Michaelswinxclub_no_stealing_newspage2016_1228

PERSONALLY, this transformation looks resampled from Bloomix/Sirenix. It looks like a land-version of Sirenix. Just like how there is Thundurus & Landorus in Pokemon, kind of. --And Flora's wings.. they 99% resemble her Butterflix wings. I'm not too keen of Dreamix since it seems to be the most obviously reshaped from previous transformations, but it definitely looks interesting and fits the spy-theme we're having in World of Winx.

Dreamix Images:

Last edited by Flame Melody on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 pm

My main issue with the designs are that they are notnconsistant. Look at aisha. She looks terrible and it looms less detailed tjan say tecna or stella. Idk the putfits don't seem verry good and are just meh? I think musa's is my favourite since its not too bad. I like the design of flora's but the colour scheme looks wrong to me. Maybe im being picky i dumno.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 8:59 pm

To me, it's in the middle. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 9:16 pm

My only issue with this photo right now is with Aisha. I don't know why her skin is lighter in the photo and it seems like they didn't put a lot of effort into detailing her outfit on the level of let's say Tecna which to me seems like they put the most detail out of all of their outfits. I hope this won't be the final result of the outfits and Aisha will look a little better than what she looks like in the photo.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 9:34 pm

aisha238 wrote:
My only issue with this photo right now is with Aisha. I don't know why her skin is lighter in the photo and it seems like they didn't put a lot of effort into detailing her outfit on the level of let's say Tecna which to me seems like they put the most detail out of all of their outfits. I hope this won't be the final result of the outfits and Aisha will look a little better than what she looks like in the photo.

One style and one style only.

Couture
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 9:44 pm

yukai5 wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

Couture

Well, maybe it will look different to me when I see them in the fairy form in a teaser or something or when World Of Winx comes
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 10:00 pm

aisha238 wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

Couture

Well, maybe it will look different to me when I see them in the fairy form in a teaser or something or when World Of Winx comes
We have to wait and see when more screenshots are released.....if people aren't that stupid like last year.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Minako

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 10:31 pm

I like the outfits. Especially Flora's and Stella's. Even if Flora's wings are basically a cross between her Butterflix shape and Mythix colours. Hopefully it will have a good sequence and will be good in action as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YThu Jun 23, 2016 3:08 am

I'm liking the transformation outfits, especially Aisha's, though she'd look better if she'd lose the flimsy vest. Stella's looks well designed as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7YThu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 am

I never noticed aisha's ighter skin.... Its reminding me of that couture png where they made her skin white. I hope its purly the flare/lense off the camera and they didn't make her skin lighter for the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx: Dreamix   World of Winx: Dreamix Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

World of Winx: Dreamix
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next