Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Animal Crossing: New Leaf 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 1:19 am

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Latest?cb=20121116064153

I think a few of the members here play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so I thought why not make topic about it?

I got into Animal Crossing through my brother, who claimed that it was good without actually having the game, and my friend who loved it. I got it for Christmas last year and I've loved it ever since. I haven't played any of the previous AC games, but I wish I had gotten into it sooner Razz

I don't know where to start talking about ACNL...there's so much to discuss. Where are you guys up to in your town? What public works projects have you guys done? How many bedrooms does your house have? What does it look like? What furniture sets are you collecting?? And the list goes on Razz

Also if anyone is interested, we could share friend codes and dream suite codes as well  Angel

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mm9S7AH
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 7:23 am

Sure, I would love to share codes with you!!
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 10:28 am

Omg yaas. I'd love to sharecodes with you. Currently, im trying to make my town less sucky and get all the fruit trees. I think im missing apple? Idk its been a while since ive played it. I think im working on a campfire place thing right now?
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YSun Apr 24, 2016 9:08 am

Yay! Smile My Dream Address is 7500-6497-4194 and my Friend Code is 4012-7201-5061.

I'm sure I've got all the fruit trees now, including perfect orange trees since my town's native fruit is oranges.

I've done the camp site! It's pretty cool, you get to meet heaps of different villagers and play games with them. And if you don't have 10 villagers already, sometimes they'll move into your town if you talk to them.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon Apr 25, 2016 11:46 am

Friend Code: 5215-1339-8944 Dream Code: 7200-5245-0430
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon Apr 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Not used the dream suit yet but my friendcode is
1091-8478-7747
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YSun May 29, 2016 7:06 am

So I finally got around to putting your codes in lololol should have done it ages ago

OMG Chrissie! You named your town Domino? Haha great minds think alike because I called mine Magix. And some of your villagers have winx related catchphrases, that's brilliant! I should have thought of that Razz

Your town is amazing! I love it! Do your villagers complain about the illuminated stuff? I read somewhere that they don't like it and that's why I haven't done anything.

And your house is sooo cool! It's got so much cool stuff but yet it doesn't look crowded. Is that the lovely stuff that you've got in your room to the right? Did you refurbish it to get it like that? It looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YSun May 29, 2016 9:31 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
So I finally got around to putting your codes in lololol should have done it ages ago

OMG Chrissie! You named your town Domino? Haha great minds think alike because I called mine Magix. And some of your villagers have winx related catchphrases, that's brilliant! I should have thought of that Razz

Your town is amazing! I love it! Do your villagers complain about the illuminated stuff? I read somewhere that they don't like it and that's why I haven't done anything.

And your house is sooo cool! It's got so much cool stuff but yet it doesn't look crowded. Is that the lovely stuff that you've got in your room to the right? Did you refurbish it to get it like that? It looks awesome.

It's suppose to be a mix of Winx and Yugioh (YGO also has a place of Domino, hence the flag). And I meant to update my town since I got a debut animal in my town now.

My villagers adore the illuminated items, since it lights up the night (I only have about 4 so its not a problem).

And yes, I refurbished my lovely items. I'm hoping to start of replacing the modern series to either the regal series or the Roccan series when Gracie sells them next, not have decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon May 30, 2016 6:35 am

yukai5 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:

It's suppose to be a mix of Winx and Yugioh (YGO also has a place of Domino, hence the flag). And I meant to update my town since I got a debut animal in my town now.

My villagers adore the illuminated items, since it lights up the night (I only have about 4 so its not a problem).

And yes, I refurbished my lovely items. I'm hoping to start of replacing the modern series to either the regal series or the Roccan series when Gracie sells them next, not have decided yet.
I feel lied to. I like the illuminated items and have never done them because I thought they lowered your towns status! I'm going to start building some now Razz

The lovely stuff looks awesome refurbished, but I'm not keen on pink hence why I haven't been collecting them haha.

The regal series is one of my favourite series that I've seen. I'm collecting it as well - I really need the wallpaper. I've got a few pieces from it now though. I've also collected the majority of the sleek series now, and idk if I want to make it purple or not Razz Another series I'm very slowly collecting is the Roccoco series - I've got my brother and friend on the look-out for anything I need Razz

I wish I had more time to play because there's so many things I wanna do.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7YMon May 30, 2016 6:43 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:

I feel lied to. I like the illuminated items and have never done them because I thought they lowered your towns status! I'm going to start building some now Razz

The lovely stuff looks awesome refurbished, but I'm not keen on pink hence why I haven't been collecting them haha.

The regal series is one of my favourite series that I've seen. I'm collecting it as well - I really need the wallpaper. I've got a few pieces from it now though. I've also collected the majority of the sleek series now, and idk if I want to make it purple or not Razz Another series I'm very slowly collecting is the Roccoco series - I've got my brother and friend on the look-out for anything I need Razz

I wish I had more time to play because there's so many things I wanna do.
Yep! And it's the construction work projects you have to watch out for for what I remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next