Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Coraline Finnigan 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Coraline Finnigan 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Coraline Finnigan 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Coraline Finnigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surf Girl
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Surf Girl

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : Hang Out with friends, surf ❤

Coraline Finnigan Empty
PostSubject: Coraline Finnigan   Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YMon Mar 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Name: Coraline "Coral" McCartney Finnigan
What Creature Are you?: Human
Race: Portuguese
Allegiance: Good Guys
Origins: Human
Powers: Super Unicorn!!!! (Just joking)- none
Spells:
Appearance: Long straight brown hair with little waves, medium height, thin, brown eyes and tan skin
Spoiler:
Strengths: Good Surfer, very Good with animals, sciences and maths are her strong points in school
Weaknesses: She can be very insecure of herself, very indecisive, can't stand seing people suffer, aaand... She's afraid of chickens(it's stupid, I know, but it's te only animal that I think it's wierd)
Personality: Crazy, brave, kind, friendly, outgoing, fun, smart, adventurous, VERY stubborn and sometimes too nervous and anxious
History: She has a strong relation with the sea. When she's sad she likes to climb the rocks at the seaside and stand in the one that marks the boundary to the sea. She loves to watch the sea and feel the drops of salty water on her face and her hair flying with the wind.
It all started when she was 3 years old when one of her legs paralyzed without any explanation. When it happenned her parents sent her to California to an excelent hospital to make sure their daughter could walk again. Her parents visited her when they could, but there where some days she felt lonely, in that time she already loved the beach. Knowing that the hospital was by a beach, she would silently runaway from that "prison" and climb to the highest rock to see the sea; it made her feel like she wasn't alone and that it was always by her side...
1 year later her leg got better and she could walk normally again, so she came back to her country and started to learn how to surf. Now she's 14 years old and an excelent surfer with a lot of trophies already. Both her and her family couldn't be more happy.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Coraline Finnigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline Finnigan   Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YMon Mar 28, 2016 4:52 pm

being insecure about herself is a personality trait. Does the insecurity cause problems?

Does the indecisiveness cause problems to like cuasing her freeze up? Also indecisve is a perosnality trait. Add these two traits to her personality.

But what else happened in her life between the age of 3 and 14. How else does she get to the magic dimension?
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

Coraline Finnigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline Finnigan   Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YWed Mar 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Surf Girl wrote:
Weaknesses: can't stand seing people suffer

So she doesn't like seeing anyone else surf besides her?

Quote :
, aaand... She's afraid of chickens(it's stupid, I know, but it's te only animal that I think it's wierd)

Haven't seen too many chickens in the Winx world so this is probably a useless weakness.

Quote :
Personality: Crazy, brave, kind, friendly, outgoing, fun, smart, adventurous, VERY stubborn and sometimes too nervous and anxious

Quote :
Personality: This section, under no circumstances, should be summed up in three sentences. Nor should it be summed up in a list of words like so:

"[Name of OC] is kind, cheerful, caring, and happy."
Source

Quote :
History: She has a strong relation with the sea. When she's sad she likes to climb the rocks at the seaside and stand in the one that marks the boundary to the sea. She loves to watch the sea and feel the drops of salty water on her face and her hair flying with the wind.
It all started when she was 3 years old when one of her legs paralyzed without any explanation. When it happenned her parents sent her to California to an excelent hospital to make sure their daughter could walk again. Her parents visited her when they could, but there where some days she felt lonely, in that time she already loved the beach. Knowing that the hospital was by a beach, she would silently runaway from that "prison" and climb to the highest rock to see the sea; it made her feel like she wasn't alone and that it was always by her side...
1 year later her leg got better and she could walk normally again, so she came back to her country and started to learn how to surf. Now she's 14 years old and an excelent surfer with a lot of trophies already. Both her and her family couldn't be more happy.

How was she able to escape her prison if she couldn't walk (and climb a rock for that matter)? Even if she was in a wheelchair, someone from the medical staff would have stopped her. And even if she managed to do it once, any other times would be thwarted since the staff would know to keep an extra eye on her. And how old was she when she was emitted into a hospital, because if you're leading me to believe a 3/4 year old was capable of escaping a hospital and climbing a rock all on her own, then you are going beyond reasonable expectations.

Also, how was she capable of overcoming paralysis of the legs only a year later? There is no treatment in the world outside of stem cells injections (which are deemed illegal in the US), so she shouldn't be able to walk a year later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Surf Girl
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Surf Girl

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : Hang Out with friends, surf ❤

Coraline Finnigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline Finnigan   Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7YThu Mar 31, 2016 12:52 am

I really dont know how a person can be walking again only one year of being on a hospital, but I know that it happened to me (on this side). Don't really know how cause I was only 3/4 but it did happen I was just not sent to California. And its no bullpoop. Sad (but I admit that the runaway part its not realistic, I will change it)
That part on the weaknesses where I say that she cant stand seing people suffer, I mean that she can't see other people hurt, but I am not sure how to say it
I will change the other things when I have the chance, but now I'm too sleepy, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coraline Finnigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coraline Finnigan   Coraline Finnigan Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Coraline Finnigan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section :: Characters Introduction :: Others-
Jump to: