Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 12:24 am

I've decided to make this since the Winx made their band around 2012 which would have made them able to be nominated at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards. Here We Go

The Winx girls are in their concert outfits and are in their limo as they head to the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas.

"This is so exciting." Musa said while listening to one song of their's.

"I never thought that we would be going to an event like this before in my life. Is my hair and make-up ok? Do I look ok?" Stella asks anxiously.

"Chill out Stella, you're fine." Aisha said trying to calm down her friend.

The Winx finally get to the red carpet outside the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas where the awards where being hosted. They see all kinds of other artists like Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Adele, Bruno Mars, and Maroon 5.

"Wow, we've got some compition here tonight." Flora said while feeling a bit suprised on how many famous people were there.

"Don't forget, we're also performing: "We Are Believix" after Taylor Swift performs: "22"." Tecna reminds to the girls.

Suddenly, Nicki Minaj comes over and tells them: "You must be the new Winx Club band. I've heard some of your songs and they're really good."

"Thank you Ms. Nicki." Bloom tells to the rap artist.

Then Taylor Swift comes over and tells them: "I'm very impressed with your guys' work." "Thank you Ms. Taylor." Flora tells to the country artist.

Now, Justin Timberlake comes over and tells them: "You must be the new girl group. I must say I like your songs."

"Thanks Mr. Timberlake." Aisha tells to the R and B artist.

Now Maroon 5 comes over to them and tells them: "So you're the new band that just came out? Well, this may be as popular as you'll ever get because you're popular at one point and you're not as popular anymore after." while harboring some harsh feeling towards the Winx.

"Wow, talk about rudeness." Musa said to the girls as the band walks away from them.

"They're just jealous Musa since there's though compition for favorite duo/group this year." Aisha assures to her friend.

"We'll probably will win over them for favorite duo/group automatically based on the fact that they were just rude to us." Flora replied back to her friend.

Then finally, Rihanna comes over and tells them: "New comers I see. Well, you'll never be as popular as me." while also harboring some harsh feelings to them as well.

"Man, she doesn't like us all that well." Tecna said to the girls as the woman walks away from them.

"Again, she's jealous that there's tough compition for her." Flora assures to her friends.

It's now time for the award for New Artist of the Year. The names of the nominees are said: "Carly Rae Jepsen" quite a few cheer when her name is said with her music video for: "Call Me Maybe" playing, "One Direction" a lot of people cheer when their name is said with their music video for: "What Makes You Beautiful" playing, "PSY" quite some people cheer when his name is said with his music video for: "Gangnam Style" is played, "Gotye" quite a few cheer as well when his name is read with his music video for: "Somebody That I'd Used To Know" is played, but when "Winx Club" is read, a ton of people cheered for them with their music for: "We Are Believix" is played.

"This is so awesome." Flora said to the other Winx.

Jennifer Lopez is on stage and is about to present the award.

"And the Billboard's New Artist of Year is..." She says as she starts to open the envelope.

Everyone is on end including the Winx girls as she opens up the envelope to say who the winner is.

"IT'S WINX CLUB!!!" She says a bit excited.

Everyone stands up and starts clapping and cheering for them and the Winx are jumping up and down with delight as they make their way to the stage and Bloom takes the award from Jennifer.

"This is so awesome." Stella says excitingly.

"We are very grateful that we were given this time to make music that others enjoy." Aisha says with some heart into it. "Thank you to all of the fans who believed in us and helped us make our dreams come true."

It's after Taylor Swift's Performance of: "22" and the cameras are focused on Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber on a different stage.

"You know what JT?" Justin Bieber asks Justin Timberlake.

"What JB?" He replies back to him.

"All of the performances so far have been magical." Justin Bieber says.

"But nothing's more magical than our next performers." Justin Timberlake says.

"So everyonce give it up for..." The two say together. "WINX CLUB!!!" They all say into the mics.

The stage gets dark and the cameras turn to the main stage where the Winx are going to perform on. "We Are Believix" starts to play and a different spotlight flashes onto each Winx member who is in a costume of their Believix form. All of them start to sing the song and everyone is cheering for them. Then the song ends with all of them posing together with everyone cheering for them.

It's now time for the award for Top Duo/Group. The nominees are One Direction, Maroon 5, fun., Coldplay, and Winx Club. Yet again, everyone cheers loudly for when Winx Club is said.

Adele then comes onto the stage and is about to present the award. "And the Billboard's Top Duo/Group is..." She says as she starts to open the envelope.

Everyone is yet again on end including the Winx girls as she opens up the envelope to say who the winner is.

"IT'S WINX CLUB AGAIN!!!" She says while feeling excited.

Everyone stands up and starts clapping and cheering for them and the Winx are jumping up and down with delight as they make their way to the stage and Flora takes the award from Adele.

"Again, this is so awesome." Stella says while feeling excited.  

"We are very grateful yet again that we were given this time to make music that others enjoy." Aisha says with some heart into it. "Thank you to all of the fans who yet again believed in us and helped us make our dreams come true."

I hope you guys enjoyed this. This maybe the only time I'll ever do this kind of thing.

Last edited by aisha238 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystique Aqua
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Mystique Aqua

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Reading, writing, drawing, listenng music and dancing

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 1:39 am

Wow, I really can picture everything. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Eleiya2468
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 1:53 am

Eleiya Lilium wrote:
Wow, I really can picture everything. Nice work!

Thanks, I literally just came up with it without even thinking of it over a long period of time
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 2:47 am

Lauren, writing tip for ya. When you have a person/character speak, each spoken line gets it's own separate line. So say Bloom speaks and then Stella it would look like this.

"Stella, have you seen that yellow and blue shirt of mine that I wore during my first year?" Bloom bellows at her best friend from her room.

The fairy of the sun pokes her head into the room, shaking her head, "I haven't seen it at all."

This makes it easier to read the entire thing as a whole.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 am

zerowing21 wrote:
Lauren, writing tip for ya. When you have a person/character speak, each spoken line gets it's own separate line. So say Bloom speaks and then Stella it would look like this.

"Stella, have you seen that yellow and blue shirt of mine that I wore during my first year?" Bloom bellows at her best friend from her room.

The fairy of the sun pokes her head into the room, shaking her head, "I haven't seen it at all."

This makes it easier to read the entire thing as a whole.

I fixed that but do you think this is good
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Still at least one line with Flora that needs its own line.

You also need to stick with a tense, you have comes over in one line and then have the character said.

I know i know I'm nitpicking on technical issues, as for the story, it's alright. I'd like more interact with the other stars and maybe a few others that didn't like the Winx.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7YSat Mar 26, 2016 7:22 pm

I did add a little more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards   Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
Page 1 of 1