Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YThu Mar 17, 2016 2:58 am

I always did think that the animation was inconsistent in this episode but I heard that Rainbow had even redrawn some scenes for it. Some of the older dubs used the older version while the newer dubs used the newer version.

Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YThu Mar 17, 2016 3:18 am

O.o I dunno which one is the old and which one is the new, but either way,I can see the differences completely.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YThu Mar 17, 2016 8:26 am

This sort of reminds me of when anime's get released on blue ray and the studio's go back and redraw scenes. Like dragon ball super or sailor moon. Sometimes its needed but others its not. I remember in madoko magica they kept redrawingr the gate for the blue ray and dvd's and it just got more fancy and it made me laugh.

I like the new footage, the eyes are larger and more on model and some of blooms akward facial expressions are fixed.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YThu Mar 17, 2016 9:48 am

Pokémon Trainer wrote:
This sort of reminds me of when anime's get released on blue ray and the studio's go back and redraw scenes. Like dragon ball super or sailor moon. Sometimes its needed but others its not. I remember in madoko magica they kept redrawingr the gate for the blue ray and dvd's and it just got more fancy and it made me laugh.

I like the new footage, the eyes are larger and more on model and some of blooms akward facial expressions are fixed.
ikr? It's like, they want it to be perfect <3
Back to top Go down
CorruptNix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
CorruptNix

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Student,Artist (amateur),writer, pacifist (I think)

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YWed Apr 06, 2016 3:48 am

I agree that the new one is better crafted and proportionate but the older one was more emotive in a rather awkward uniquely rushed way, and I'm a sucker for emotion. Each has its benefits but I prefer the old one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikirisoul
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 am

Uh-oh! There's been a Workers' Strike in the Video Factory! Sad

The video complains almost the instant I click play that the account was terminated for "multiple third-party copyright claims"

What does that even mean??

Oh wait! I know, YouTube's copyright enforcement system really needs improvement. I'm not a big fan of that system. I mean have they ever heard of "fair use"... oh wait that goes out the window because of the U.S. "Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")" which makes it relatively easy to submit copyright claims anonymously end fearing that a supposed "rainbow attorney" will sue the pixels off of them they do takedown first ask questions and review reliant facts later.

I mean I could find any video on YT, claim it contains copyrighted materials that I allegedly own the rights to or have been allegedly given authority to act on behalf of the actual rights holder and get a video taken down just like that. The system is massively flawed in my opinion.

I'm sorry I wound up ranting but because I cannot see the video evidence to productively contribute to this discussion thank you YouTube for that.

sorry once again for that if i broke any rules. I sure hope the video uploader has that on their computer and can upload it to a more lenient streaming service (of which I know none)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)   Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club: 2x18 - Old vs. New Version Clip (English)
Page 1 of 1