Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

Bloom Posts : 512
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Mar 02, 2016 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

i create this OC, and i want to know if i can use her in some roleplay

name: Elinor Gates

what creature are you?:fairy

race:earth

Allegiance:good

Origins:Magic user

Power:metal Manipulation and electricity

spells:

Polar Shield: she is able of create a magic barrier composed of magnetism
impregnated with her magic to stop any attack, specially usefull against electricity based magic.(medium power.can resist around 1 hit of high power before dissapear, altough it could vary according of the strongs of the blocked attack, his duration is around 1 minute)

Voltaic Spear:she generate a Spear maded of electrity that due to being guided for the magnetic field of the oponent have a high accuracy.(high power.)

thunder fist: she charges her fist and feets with electricity to fight hand to hand ad can cause paralize.(low power. the duration of the paralize is around 15 seconds)

electro blade: she create a katana maded of pure electricity,wich she is very skillfull using it, in part due to her likening of anime series that have sword fightings. (medium power, duration around 3 minutes)

compass guidance: she create a compass that guide her to places hard to find seeking their magnetic fields his maximum range of utility is of 5 kilometers, duration, 10 minutes.(low power.)

pression shocker: manipulating the magnetic field over certain area, she is able to manipulate the gravity in some degree, allowing her to increase the weight or reduce the weight of a thing or being, allowing her carry it easly or smash it.(high power.100%, the duration is around 2 minutes)

magnetize needle: she is able of cure minor or medium injuries by manipulate the organs of someone hurted, take around 20 minutes in cure the hurting.(low power)

guidance target: she is able of curse a target, a object or being, causing to all the metalic objects fly violenttly towards these target, hurting it or slowing it down, duration 1 minutes.(low power)

appearance: Elinor is a clear skin girl with brown hair,, she use a hair brooch in a braid in the left side of her hair, have purple eyes, and she is a athletic girl that altough dont look muscular is toned.

civilian outfit: she wears a white sleeveless shirt and turtleneck, along  a blue pant and purple sandals.

fairy form:she wears what looks like a one piece swimsuit turtle neck cerulean on top and under the breast is decorated with a pink lace, in the soulders wears a yellow metal shoulder pads, in the base of the neck she hold a peridot jewel, in the bottom is color indigo. completed with a pair of cerulean gloves and a league in her left thigh, and platform heels:
Spoiler:

Streghts:
she train physically all the days, is by it that she have a lot of endurance.

she have a great eye for the details, something that allow her notice things that others overlook.

she have an excelent accuracy, this is due that she dont like spent many energy because she follows the teaching of the iaijutsu, one strike, one defeat(specially when uses electroblade), the same style means that she is very good counterattacking.

great reflexes and acrobatically skills.

practice of martial art, specially judo and a strange hability to maintain the calm in stress situations.

weakness:
she have problems using her powers in places where not are metal and due to it she must rely in her eletrical powers, like the forest, altough she try to compesate it by manipulate the subterranean metals, it if she detect it.

she could be VERY timid, in part due to her past, something that cause she have problems rely in others.

sometimes she could have problems understanding the instructions, (altough this is less notable in battle due that there she put more attention)

never enter in a place if not have all the information, something that may delay her to help.

elinor, even with her hard training have problem using her electrical powers in wet places, like on board of a ship in the sea or similar, altough she is training to correct it, a suit maded of rubber or another dielectric material is good option to fight her too.

in the earth she always must hide her powers by fear of being treated as something anormal, is by it that is a little bit distrustfull

history
she born in the earth a long time ago, in london, england, her mother Marceline Gates, was a Fairy from tirnanog, and her father, Micah Gates, was a medieval historian, that was focused in the study of the england's dark ages, specifycally the arthurian myths trying to find the truth behind the myths and legends.

for elinor's misfortune, her mother die by childbirth complications(or that was she thinks), due to it she grown up without her mother and not have memories from her, since her childhood she enjoy the histories about fairy tales and myths and legends, something that her father not aproves due that he wants her attained to the reality... until the day tha elinor when have 10 years and are in her birthday, an  august 14, accidentally make levitate the family's car, something that cause the other childs of the neighboorhod fear her and even call her "monster" and force both to move to japan, where they dont fear these harrasment, there, her father to explain her the truth.

Elinor learn that her father never tell her about the true nature of her mother by fear of lose her too,because marceline was prey of the magicians of the black circle, dying in the battle and her mother not want her in danger by them, but elinor, decided to learn about her heritage attain a magical mirror that was between her mothers belongings that allow her travel to magix, where she meet Maia(the same sorcerer who helps bloom with her enchantix, and was a good friend of marceline) in pyros that, with her father approves because Micah thinks that there she could be safe of the blacks circle, training her in the use of her powers, and meet her animal friend, a golden falcon called Lancelot that have the capacity of fly to the sound speed, due to the hardest of her training she develops a strongs power,allowing her to hypotetically fight with enchantix fairies altough she not earn her enchantix yet.  until her 17 years,when she decide going to study in alfea, in part because she knows about the winx reputation and maybe she can befriend with they.
trivia:
birthday: august 14
astrological sign: elf
favorite food: mashed potatoes
favorite color: cerulean
favorite movies:historical dramas
loves: the tranquility
favorite music: j-rock and j-pop
Like:the manga/anime
dislike:hipocrecy

personality: she's the kind of girl that could be very reserved, principally due to her past, because of it she have problems rely on the people, but once you meet deeply she's a marvelous person,she is very entusiast when is about do new things, something very clear when discover about her powers, because this mean for her that she could emulate the feats of her heros/heroines of her mangas.she have a sense of justice that she thinks can't forgett, specially when is about situations that deserve punishment, is by it that she want to be a guardian fairy, to be able of defeat any evil sorcerer in the magical dimension, but this sense not blind her about what is important, if she see something in danger she will not doubt in help him/her. sometimes she have problems understanding the metaphors, is by it that some people could think that she lacks of humor sense. she not enjoy spent time with elistist people because she thinks that the people snobbish forget that what is really important is what is a person inside and not outside.

Like a trivia, elinor is a little bit otaku(her favorite mangakas are masami toriyama, rumiko takeuchi, nobuhiro togashi, hiro kishimoto, hiromu watase, kazuki takei, between other Laughing), normally she uses anime motifs for example  quoting events from diferent anime serie and comparing with events around her, or planning her táctics taking anime series as reference, something that strangely works for her Laughing

Last edited by talgoose on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Apr 06, 2016 11:10 pm

you need one more approve, then you can join in. THe current date in the rp is janurary 17th.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 07, 2016 5:46 am

zerowing21 wrote:
you need one more approve, then you can join in. THe current date in the rp is janurary 17th.

i will participate until january of the next year?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 07, 2016 6:15 am

maybe I misunderstood, if you mean when can you start rping, you can start once you get that third approval from another mod. I have no clear date when another mod will give it a look over. If that is not what you meant please say so.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Your character looks acceptable to me, so I'll give you an approval.

BUT
I recommend you take a look at this site: http://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/exercises.php

It will help improve your English.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Nikkie (✿◡‿◡) wrote:
Your character looks acceptable to me, so I'll give you an approval.

BUT
I recommend you take a look at this site: http://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/exercises.php

It will help improve your English.

it's so bad my english?

Last edited by talgoose on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 07, 2016 9:15 pm

He's trying to help you out, but that's here nor there. You can now start rping in the rp world when you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism   Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Elinor Gates, Fairy of the magnetism
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5