Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 6:55 pm

(I would like for you guys to just read this for a little bit and just tell me if you like it)

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Meeting

During the battle between the Trix and the Winx (which takes place in the Season 1 timeline), a mysterious space shuttle fires out blasts (The Titanium Ranger's zord)and helps take out a major amount of the Army of Decay. Everyone at Alfea is amazed at the amount of soldiers that were taken out and they wonder who did it. The Trix, furious with what happened, Icy yells out: "Who did that!?!" Suddenly, a mysterious girl appeared in a costume (The Titanium Ranger's helmet and outfit but with a skirt). "That would be me." The mysterious girl declared. "Get her." The Trix declared to their army. The Winx, about to go over to her and help protect her, see the girl fight off the monsters on her own with incredible strength. "Wow." Stella said with a surprised look. "She can take on The Army of Decay with skills and style."

The girl backs up to the Winx and pulls out her weapon (which is the Titanium Ranger's Axe/Blaster) back to back. "Are you girls ready to kick some major decaying butt?" She asks the fairies. "You know I can dig the beat of that." Musa said feeling enthused at the girl's idea. The Winx see the girl fighting the monsters on the ground while fighting in the air. "Man, she's a good fighter with that high tech stuff." Tecna said while rubbing her chin and fighting at the same time.

After the Winx defeat the Trix and are being sent off to Lighthaven, Icy looks back at the Winx with the mysterious girl standing next to Bloom. After they leave, the Winx turn, back up, and face the girl. "We wouldn't have been able to defeat the Army of Decay so easily without you." Flora said to her feeling very grateful. "Thanks, you too fairies." The girl replies to the fairy.

Suddenly, 5 more people in costume like the girl's show up (The Red Lightspeed Ranger is a girl, Blue Lightspeed Ranger is a boy, Yellow Lightspeed Ranger is a boy, Green Lightspeed Ranger is a boy, and Pink Lightspeed Ranger is a boy).

"Who are these people?" Bloom asks the girl, looking surprised, and ready to attack if they are evil. "Don't worry, these guys are just my teammates. We are part a government organization on Earth called: Lightspeed. We received an alert coming from this part of the universe that there was trouble and it looks like we go here just in time to help you guys." The girl says assuring the fairy. "My teammates helped take care of the monsters in the nearby city while I helped you guys here." She said to her explaing what they were doing without her.  "We got to head back to the Lightspeed base now. Our work here is done." The girl says before leading her teammates to head in her space shuttle(which is her zord).

"Will we ever see you again?" Bloom asks her before the girl closes the door. "We'll you again when it's the right time." The space shuttle lifts off and heads back to Earth with everyone at Alfea waving goodbye to them with the girl and her teammates waving goodbye back to them.

Last edited by aisha238 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YTue Feb 16, 2016 9:22 am

I like this and the plot is quite interesting. Very Happy Maybe you could separate the big paragraphs up a bit?
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Feb 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Hollywinx wrote:
I like this and the plot is quite interesting. Very Happy Maybe you could separate the big paragraphs up a bit?

Thanks

Finished Chapter 2 and just added a huge chunk to the story for Chapter 3
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YTue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Looks good, the interaction is fluid and pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YWed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 am

I'm going to post each new chapter in the topic and not edit it in the orignal post so the "first" post isn't too long

Chapter 2 will be coming soon and will take place in the Season 2 timeline after Aisha joins the Winx.

Chapter 2: Meeting Face to Face

When the Winx skip school for the day and go to Earth for sometime off, they go to the city of Mariner Bay in California. "This place is really nice." Stella said looking up and around the city. "Remember, we can't transform or people will know we're fairies." Bloom said to the rest of the Winx. Suddenly, some demon creatures appear in front of them. "AHH!!!" They all screamed in fear. Then a large yellow humvee driving right behind them appears(The one from Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue with all the stuff on it) with a girl driving it with another girl and 4 boys sitting in it. The boy sitting next to the girl driving the humvee fires a blaster and makes the demons fall backwards. The Winx turn around see a word on it:"Lightspeed". "I know I have heard that word before." Bloom said trying to recall it. "Get out of here you girls." One of the boys in the humvee said.

All 6 of them somersault in the air and land on a seven-step stone staircase with their backs turned. The Winx can clearly see them wearing red and black jackets with the words: "Lightspeed Rescue" printed on them back of them(they're the ones from Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue with their individual differences). The girl who was driving the humvee is wearing a jacket with a silver shape on her left sleeve with a 1 in it, the boy who was sitting next to the girl is wearing a jacket with a pink shape on his left sleeve with a 6 in it, the boy who was sitting sitting in the middle is wearing a jacket with a yellow shape on his left sleeve with a 5 in it, the boy who was also sitting in the middle is wearing a jacket with a blue shape on his left sleeve with a 3 in it, the girl that is sitting in the back is wearing a jacket with a red shape on her left sleeve with a 2 in it, and the boy who was also sitting in the back with the girl is wearing a jacket with a green shape on his left sleeve with a 4 in it.

They turn around and face the demons. "Get out of here you girls." The other girl said to the Winx. The fairies rush to hide where they can be safe. "Are you guys ready?" The girl with the 1 on her jacket said while doing a pose where there is an object on her left wrist. "Yes." The others yelled in sync while doing the same pose the girl did with the same object on their left wrist. (It the pose that the Lightspeed Rangers do before they start morphing.) "Lightspeed Rescue." They all say together and then morph into their outfits.

The Winx don't know it but they were people that helped them save Magix in their freshman year at Alfea. The 6 rangers start fighting off the demons and the Winx come out from their hiding spot and see the people that helped them before. "Who are those people?" Aisha asks curious about them. "Those are the people that helped save Alfea last year Aisha." Flora said to her friend. The girl that helped fight off the monsters at Alfea sees the 6 fairies and runs over to them. "You got to get out of here, it's not safe." She said sounding urgent. "But you guys are in danger." Musa said feeling worried about them. "This is our job to do this." She said to the fairy. The girl leads the Winx to safety and then hurries back to help her teammates. "Bloom, we got to help them." Aisha says while looking back at the 6 rangers fighting off the demons. "But we got to get to safety Aisha." Stella said hoping to convince her. The rest of the Winx walk off to get to safety but Aisha runs in the other direction, transforms into her fairy form, and goes off to help the 6 rangers.

"Neptune's Sting." Aisha said firing an attack at the demons which makes them get pushed back 6 feet. "Why are you still here, You need to get to safety." One of boys says to Aisha. "I just didn't want to stand around and not help." She said to him showing that she cares. The rest of the Winx turn around and realise that Aisha is not with them. "Bloom, We've got to go back and get Aisha." Flora said as she leads the rest of the Winx back. "Are you ready?" The girl who was driving the humvee and the leader of the rangers asks Aisha. "You know I am ready." She said feeling pumped up.

"V-Lancers." The 6 rangers said while pulling out a V in their own colors which then a weapon appears. Then they attach the V in their colors to the side of their weapons missing a V. "Spectra Blast." The girl who leads the rangers said while all of them point them in the sky, then bring their attack down, and finally firing it at the demons. "Now you finish it off." One of the boys says to Aisha. "Alright, Andros Hurricane." She says while firing a pink goo whirlpool at the demons which destroys them. "Thanks for your help." The other girl says to Aisha while shaking her hand. "No problem." She says before transforming out of her fairy form.

The rest of the Winx finally reach Aisha and the rangers seeing that the demons were gone. "What happened here?" Tecna asks while in shock. "Thank to this lady right here, we were able to finish of the demons." The girl leading the rangers says to the rest of the Winx while pointing at Aisha. "I told you guys that I wanted to help them." She says hoping to prove a point to the girls. "We need you 6 girls to come with us." One of the boys said to the Winx sounding serious. "For what?" Musa asks feeling confused. "We'll tell you when we get there." The girl leading rangers said before blindfolding them. "Why are you covering our eyes?" Bloom asks feeling afraid if something bad will happen. The 6 rangers don't say anything at they lead them into the same yellow humvee they were in when they arrived before but the Winx doesn't know that.

Chapter 3 will still continue in the Season 2 timeline when the Winx go into the Lightspeed base for the first time.

Chapter 3: Learning about the First Lightspeed Rangers

The 6 rangers drive carefully into the tunnel that leads to the Lightspeed base underwater with the Winx still not knowing where they are going. They drive onto the platform that raises the humvee into the base. "What a great successful mission rangers." A mysterious voice said to the rangers from the Winx's perspective. The rangers get out and lead the Winx to a conference room, sits them down at a table in the room, and still blind folded. Then they leave for a little bit to demorph. A woman in the room takes the bilnd folds off of the 6 fairies so they can finally see. "Where are we?" Flora asks with a confused look on her face. The same woman who took the bilnd folds off of them walks to the other side of the table wearing a officer's hat, a white shirt inderneath a black jacket with miltary metals on the left side of it, a black knee-length skirt, and black high heels.

"Welcome Winx." The lady says while putting her hands on the table, leaning forward, and looking at the fairies. "How do you know who we are?" Stella asks feeling surprised. "My rangers told me about you when they helped save your world last year." The woman said reminding them of the event. "They did!?!" Tecna said with a surprised look on her face. "Yes." The woman says clearly to them. The 6 rangers walk into the room again in their normal clothes with their Lightspeed Rescue jackets on. "Hello Winx." The girl who leads the rangers said. Bloom suddenly remembers that these were the people that were driving the yellow humvee eariler. "It's you guys." She then says out loud. "Yes, we're the people that you saw eariler. And we were the ones that helped save your world."

"These rangers are the descendents of the orignal Lightspeed Rescue rangers." The woman said to the Winx while raising her hand to the rangers. "They're not the original Lightspeed Rescue Rangers?" Tecna said while looking confused.

"Yes, I'm the sister of the original captain of the base here. My name is Captain Maria Mitchell." The lady in the military uniform said before sliding a picture of her brother infront of the Winx. "My name is Ava Mitchell, daughter of the original Titanium Ranger: Ryan Mitchell." The girl leading the team said before sliding a picture of her dad in front of the Winx as well. "My name is Michelle Grayson, daughter of the orignal Red Lightspeed Ranger: Carter Grayson." The girl with the 2 on her jacket said before also sliding a picture of her dad in front of the Winx. "My name is Justin Lee, son of the original Blue Lightspeed Ranger: Chad Lee." The boy with the 3 on his jacket before sliding a picture of his dad in front of the Winx as well. "My name is Adam Rawlings, son of the original Green Lightspeed Ranger: Joel Rawlings." The boy with the 4 on his jacket said before sliding a picture of his dad in front of the Winx like everyone else. "My name is Noah Winslow, son of the original Yellow Lightspeed Ranger: Kelsey Winslow." The boy with the 5 on his jacket said before sliding a picture of his mom infront of the Winx. "And my name is Cole Mitchell, son of the original Pink Lightspeed Rescue Ranger: Dana Mitchell." The boy with the 6 on his jacket said before sliding a picture of his mom infront of the Winx. "Also Ava is my older cousin and the captain is our aunt." He said as well. "Really?!?" The Winx said in shock of the news.

Suddenly, Tecna's phone goes off and Faragonda appears in a video call hologram. "You girls are in big trouble when you get back." The headmistress said sounding very disappointed with them. Tecna places her phone on the table and turns it around the face the rangers and Captain Maria. "Who are you and what are you doing with my girls?" Faragonda asks looking confused at the rangers and Captain Maria. "We are the rangers that helped save your world last year during the invasion with the Army of Decay." Ava said boldly to the headmistress with her hands on the table and leaning forward at her. "And you should thank Aisha for coming at the right time because she helped us when some demons started to attack the city." "Well, I consider that." Faragonda said to the young girl while fixing her glasses. Ava turns the phone back to the Winx and the headmistress tells them: "I want you girls to come back to Alfea right now so you can serve your punishment for leaving without permission." "We'll drive them out of here so they can leave." Michelle said to the headmistress before turning off Tecna's phone and handing it back to her. The 6 rangers blind-fold the Winx, lead them into the humvee, then get in, and finally drive out of the base with them in it.

Chapter 4 will take place when the Winx are going to Shadowhaunt to save Bloom and the rangers will come along to help save her.

(I will continue more of this soon)
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7YSun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 pm

After over 1 year of waiting, here is the 4th chapter of this fan fiction

Chapter 4: Saving the Flame and Time for Lightspeed

Meanwhile the Winx rushing off to ShadowHaunt to go try to save Bloom from Lord Darkar, there’s an alert that sounds off in the Lightspeed base and the rangers are called to Ranger Ops by Captain Maria. “Looks like there’s trouble.” She says to the rangers as she sees an alert coming from a familiar place. “Time to get back into action.” Says Justin. They all soon grab their morphers and their Lightspeed jackets and put them on before heading over to the space shuttle, getting inside, and then heading over to the location of the alert.

The rest of the Winx and the Specialists are already on their way to ShadowHaunt when they get a transmission from Ava in her ranger form with the rest of the rangers as well. “We’re coming to help save Bloom. You guys will need the help.”

All of them soon meet up at the entrance to ShadowHaunt to save Bloom. “Are you guys ready?” Aisha says to everyone. “We’ll go in first and you guys follow.” Ava says before her and the rest of the rangers pull out their blasters. They enter the way to ShadowHaunt with the Winx and the Specialists following behind.

So far during their trip down the tunnel, everything seems clear. Then some shadows creatures form, blocking them from proceeding along.

“We got this.” Ava says. “Rescue Blasters.” All of them says before firing at the shadow monsters. The blasts then abliderate the shadow monsters.

“They know we’re coming.” Justin says while looking around. In the distance, all of them can hear some evil laughing coming from deeper in the tunnel. “That must be Lord Darkar, he may be getting ready to go into the Realm of Realix with Bloom. We must hurry.” Flora says with an urgent tone.

Then they all hear 4 tiny voices from behind them which turns out to be the Guardians of the Codex. “We came along because you’ll need our help.” Concorda said to them. “Let’s move it, we don’t want to waste anytime.” Michelle says before they all are running down the tunnel and making their way to Lord Darkar’s castle.

Lord Darkar and Bloom, who is now evil, begin to prep for entering Realix. “No one will stand in our way.” Bloom then gives off an evil chuckle.

Everyone then runs into the room with Ava then pointing at Lord Darkar and then saying: “That’s far enough.” Surprised, Darkar says angrily: “Who are you?”

The rangers then pose with a salute. “Titanium Ranger, Rescue Ready.” Ava says before posing with her fists with one up high and the other one down. “Red Ranger, Rescue Ready.” Michelle says before posing in a punching action. “Blue Ranger, Rescue Ready.” Justin says before posing with a finger pointing out. “Green Ranger, Rescue Ready.” Adam says before posing his right arm in a check. “Yellow Ranger, Rescue Ready.” Noah says before posing with his right fist out and his left fist in. “Pink Ranger, Rescue Ready.” Cole says before posing with his arms crossed in.

“As long as we are here...” Ava says with Michelle continuing. “Your plans will be foiled…” Michelle says with Justin continuing. “You won’t be able to succeed with your evil plans...” Justin says with Adam continuing. “Your reign of evil will end here now.” Adam says with Noah continuing. “Light.” Noah says with Cole saying quickly after “Speed.” And finally, Ava poses standing in the middle and pointing out, Michelle in the middle with Ava right poses on her right knee and pointing out, with Justin and Noah on their left knees and pointing out, and with Adam and Cole on their right knees and pointing out. “RESCUE!!!” They all shout at the same time as Cole finish speaking.

“Ha Ha Ha, you can’t stop me now. It’s too late for you guys to do anything, you're just here to witness the show.” Lord Darkar says as he holds Bloom’s hand and she then gives off an evil smile.

“That’s what you think.” Ava says to him before looking at the other rangers. “Rescue Blasters.” She says they pull them out and fire them at Darkar and Bloom. But unfortunately, Darkar is able to deflect their attack and throws it back at the rangers, Winx, and the Specialists. The blast blocks their vision long enough for Darkar and Bloom to do the ceremony of combining the Codex and get into Realix. “There’s nothing you can do now.” Bloom says as the portal closes behind them.

(Chapter 5 will continue with the Rangers, Winx, and Specialists trying to get into Realix to stop Darkar and free Bloom from his control.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue   Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club meets the children of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
Page 1 of 1