Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Life Outside The Country 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Life Outside The Country 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Life Outside The Country 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Life Outside The Country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mcwinx
Tribute
Tribute
mcwinx

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Taking on the world, watching Disney Channel, Listening to Melanie Martinez lol

Life Outside The Country Empty
PostSubject: Life Outside The Country   Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YFri Jan 08, 2016 2:35 am

{Miley's POV}
I saw my dad it looked as if he was making a..list! "But we dont need lists for anything!" I tought in my mind. I walked over to him "What are you doing?" I asked my dad as I was sure something super major was about to happen. "Miley were moving to California where the very lovely girls are!" my brother Jackson said I rolled my eyes "Dad! Jackson only wants to go to California for the girls!" I said "Sweet nibblets! Jackson you know that you're not getting anybody until you're 18 and you're 17 now!" my dad said angrily staring at Jackson. 
The Next Day...
I was on an airplane! "Woah!" I said imazement. A lady came by and gave me some water and pretzels same for my brother and dad. I closed my eyes "Mom you're with me everywhere I go..." I said quietly. "What was that?" my dad said. I just shaked my head as in telling that I didn't want to talk about it.
5 Hours Later...
I can't believe were in California now! "So many people!" I said estatic. "And theres the house were living in!" My dad said pointing to a house with alot of room. I jumped up and down. 

My newest story! And much better grammar Laughing
Back to top Go down
mcwinx
Tribute
Tribute
mcwinx

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Taking on the world, watching Disney Channel, Listening to Melanie Martinez lol

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside The Country   Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YWed Jan 13, 2016 12:20 am

{Miley's POV}

I opened the door with the key my dad gave me I was shocked my new house was amazing! "I-I ITS WONDERFUL!" I said hugging my dad. "So uh yeah Jackson we no longer share a room!" I said glad as my brother always and only talked about his 'dream' girl. I went up to my room. I unlocked the door. I unpacked when I accidently stepped on a button? W"hat's a button doing here?" I said confused but then when I looked up..there were loads of clothes! Bags, shoes, shirts, skirts, jeans, dresses and loads more! I was so excited I ran downstairs. "Dad! Thank you so much!" I said hugging my dad then suddenly something pokes me. "It was me who did that honey" I heard I smiled I hugged the air the air hugged me back well the air was my mom's spirit.

{Robbie Ray's POV}

My daughted hugged me she said "Dad! Thank you so much!" but for what? Suddenly my daughter smiled and hugged the air? I thought I was hallucinating but I saw my wife and Miley's mom hug Miley! I soon realized it was real! "Susan?" I said.

{Susan's POV}

I hugged my sweet daughter. "So how's lif-" I was stopped by my husband saying "Susan?" I looked at him surprised I saw the look on his face he was as surprised as Miley and me. "Yes Robbie?" I said in a surprised tone. He just hugged me and said "I love you.." been a while since I heard him say 'the' words. I just ran out of the house before I could speak! "Well that's new!" I said.

{Miley's POV}

Did my dad, Robbie Ray Stewart just say 'Susan'? I saw them speak together when I heard "love" come out of dad's mouth! I gasped. My mom ran out of the house! "Well that's new!" I said running outside my mother was nowhere to be seen! I saw a girl though she had blonde hair. "Hey i'm Miley have you seen a brunette adult around?" I asked the blonde girl. "I'm Lilly! Lilly Truscott! And nope! But hop on! I can help ya!" Lilly said to me handing me her hand I grabbed on.

{Lilly's POV}

I might make my first freind! Well I guess Oliver is my freind. "I'm Lilly, Lilly Truscott! And nope! But hop on I can help ya!" I said to the girl called Miley. She took my hand when I let it out to her. I drived to the cemetery. "Try here this is where most depressed people go!" I said to the girl I stayed just incase.

I introduce Lilly in this chapter! Also I know in the real show Miley and Robbie can't really talk to her mom but I can make changes. So I hope you liked this I worked really hard.
Back to top Go down
Life_Is_A_Dream
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Life_Is_A_Dream

Flora Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside The Country   Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7YFri Jan 29, 2016 3:00 am

I missed Hannah Montana so thank you for makin' this! You have a good rest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Outside The Country   Life Outside The Country Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Life Outside The Country
Page 1 of 1