Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Fission clothing! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Fission clothing! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Fission clothing! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Fission clothing!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Fission clothing is a large clothes store, with prices ranging from low to high. The style is generally somewhat alternative and there is a special section where tailors can make customized clothes!
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Isaä chuckled at the joke "oh I won't. I'm a horrible combatant really." She spoke as she walked into the store with Photonis "and I'm from earth. Ever been there?" She asked the fairy
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:05 pm

"Nah, but I've heard something about the place, especially with all those decorations," she said and then remembered one particular tree. "Do all people from Earth put trees in a living room?" before she even finished her question she trailed off to see the large store and the many garments in it. "Whoa!" she exclaimed, which was all she had to say about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Isaä fished a silver pocket watch out of her chest pocker and looked at it "oh joy, it's christmas again" she sighed "and not really much do it. Mostly parents with young children or older individuals who're dementing" she clearly tought it to be a big load of humbug
"Now then, follow me" she walked off towards the tailor section, knowing that little available would come in Photonis her sizes.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:12 pm

"Yes! Cristmas, that's what it's called. Anyways, I kinda like it. My pixie friend even gave me a gift!" she said enthusiastically before followinf Isaä. "You have any tips for me what to get?" Photonis asked, clearly knowing she lacked in any sense of style. All she knew were rags, or hand me downs from the richer folks within the bounds of Theravín.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Isaä looked her over "well. Let's see" she stopped walking and rubbed her chin "my suggestion would be a good warm coat for the winter months. But best to ask some of the tailors about here. It all depends on what you need it for" she explained
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:21 pm

"How cold are we talking here? Something like fifteen degrees? (celcius) or can I expect more of this bone chilling weather like today?" Photonis asked, clearly used to an entirely different climate than present in Magix. "I just want something that doesn't restrict my movement too much, this thing is awful," she said and undid the coat she wore, forcefully causing it to rip in the seems. She didn't seemed bothered by it and tied the thing around her waste, making her already rather peculiar appearance of all green look even weirder.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Isaä smirked a bit at the ripping sound of the seems "well. There has been a weather forecast for snow and even lower temperatures. If you want something that doesn't restrict movements at all get a body-warmer. Although personally I'd pick something with sleeves" she explains
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 pm

"Snow!?" Photonis asked and shook her head. She had only read about that in the few books she had available during her growing up. "Yea, better get something with sleeves," she agreed and headed to the tailoring section. "I guess I should let you do the talking," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 06, 2016 10:42 pm

Isaä nodded and adjusted her hat a bit "it's what I do best" she chuckled to herself before approaching the manager who also worked as a tailor.
she knew him well from some past busness issues she had solved for him "good afternoon again" she said "my friend here might be needing a new coat but has little funds" she simply stated "how about she'll make some advertisement for the store?" Suggesting a plan immediatly before looking back "hey Photonis. Could you show them what you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fission clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fission clothing!   Fission clothing! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Fission clothing!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next