Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Empty
PostSubject: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YTue Dec 08, 2015 6:09 am

Well I made another fan graphic topic again... Since my old one is the Omega Dimension forum...
But I'm excited to show my graphics(And how improved during my hiatus). Also I may have Requests opened... And use the form in the spoiler! Thanks!
Request Form:

Requests!!!

On Hold:
When your Request is ready- I'll PM'ed you.

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) 1595899711

Here are the fan graphics(for right now)!
HEAD UPS-They are a Little bit BIG in size.
My old VK account avatar:
A 3 Version quote Instagram set I posted:
For my new VK account:
My new VK Group Avatar:
A special Laptop/Desktop Backgrounds Set I'm Working On- Poderi di Fata(1 of 6:

Last edited by KikiiWinxFairy on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YTue Dec 08, 2015 11:42 pm

OwO

Thank youuuu! I just saw that Laughing

Anyhow, do you take males? Because if so I'd love to have one of petrinax! If not I'll request the charmix for Artemis. Got a sketch of that but would love to have it in the awesome style you work with <3
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YWed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 am

@Potitus I'll try it. But requests aren't open until Christmas week....(school) and thanks!!!! Stay tuned for that.(Also when you request, I got a Form in a spoiler up top.
Code:
[color=#00ccff][center][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Avatar/Signature/Set/Other:[/b]
[b]What Outfit:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Any Additions?:[/b][/center][/color]
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YWed Dec 09, 2015 7:34 am

I was wondering when you were going to open a new fanart topic.
When you first returned back to the forum and I saw your forum set, I thought "wow, a lot of improvement has taken place!"
Seriously, you've developed your own style now, and it's really cute!
The instagram set is really cute, and I really like the Tecna Butterflix one Smile
Keep up the good work, I'm impressed!

P.S. what's the little note in your signature about? The "Winxisawesome is awesome" thing? xD haha never noticed it before...
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YWed Dec 09, 2015 7:46 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
I was wondering when you were going to open a new fanart topic.
When you first returned back to the forum and I saw your forum set, I thought "wow, a lot of improvement has taken place!"
Seriously, you've developed your own style now, and it's really cute!
The instagram set is really cute, and I really like the Tecna Butterflix one Smile
Keep up the good work, I'm impressed!

P.S. what's the little note in your signature about? The "Winxisawesome is awesome" thing? xD haha  never noticed it before...
Technically the Tecna one was Tynix xD my style changes as the year went by. And the "is awesome" is a BBCode "{ USERNAME }"(No spaces). I learned it a different forum when I was gone. Thank you so much for the kind words! And now I need to work on more since that is what I got on my 2nd Laptop(old laptop, nicknamed the "Potato Laptop" need a new charger and I clean the same laptop, RIP my files.). But yeah, I'm excited to bring this topic up(unlike the dead one). Pixie
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YWed Dec 09, 2015 8:16 am

Allrighty! Lets see if this works!

Name: Petrinax Citadel.
Type of art: other/avatar.
Appearance:
Petrinax mostly dresses himself in the Zaltores wizard uniform for students. Although he mixes in a sturdy set of walking boots and trades the yellow cape for a likely colored longcoat while keeping the hood. He had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.
A notable feature is an amulet he wears: fashioned from different materials it shows as a T in a circle.
He is nearly allways seen with a small black suitcase. Contents unkown. (He's 20 btw)
Sketch artwork of him:

Theme: dunnow! What would you suggest?
Any additions: maybe his old hedgehog plushy. But other than that: You're awesome too!
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7YWed Dec 09, 2015 8:25 am

Potitius wrote:
Allrighty! Lets see if this works!

Name: Petrinax  Citadel.
Type of art: other/avatar.
Appearance:
Petrinax mostly dresses himself in the Zaltores wizard uniform for students. Although he mixes in a sturdy set of walking boots and trades the yellow cape for a likely colored longcoat while keeping the hood. He had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.
A notable feature is an amulet he wears: fashioned from different materials it shows as a T in a circle.
He is nearly allways seen with a small black suitcase. Contents unkown. (He's 20 btw)
Sketch artwork of him:

Theme: dunnow! What would you suggest?
Any additions: maybe his old hedgehog plushy. But other than that: You're awesome too!
Alright then, except this to done during 25 of Dec. To 31st(I got projects due on the upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)   KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

KikiiWInxFairy/WCMagic4EVER(Now WinxClubPoteriDiFataTV)'s Graphics(Graphics Requests Shoppe)
Page 1 of 1