Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Input on my fan fiction idea. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Input on my fan fiction idea. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Input on my fan fiction idea. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Input on my fan fiction idea.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

Input on my fan fiction idea. Empty
PostSubject: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 2:03 am

Hello! I hope this is the correct forum for this, if not please delete and or move. I am ok with it.

Ok, as I noted in my intro thread, I do fan fiction. Currently on the fan fiction website I am writing the AVP story "Loving the Dark Heart". It will be completed in a few months or so. So it is my focus till it is done.

However my daughter wants me to do a Winx fan fiction. So I told her I would start researching it. We both watch the show, and enjoy it, so I am not totally clueless.
However I could use some input on my idea and a general place to bounce ideas as they come.

I am planning my story to be centered on the Trix, it will be a redemption/romance story. It will take place some time after the end of season 6. I have to arrange for them to escape the legendarium world.(either them selves or are broken out)

Now my idea, is that after they get out, they have a discussion regarding their future. They have been beaten, battered and used for the last few years with nothing to show for it. Other then some nifty scars and bitter memories. They decide to just lay low, relax and do nothing strenuous.

So here is one part I need to figure out. Do I either create a OC world that is on the far edges of the Winx'verse map, that was obscure and unused in the show, or do I have them take refuge on Earth. I love either idea, and am leaning towards Earth as that would be easier for me.

Now I planned on having a OC character. He will be a single dad with a small little girl. The little girls mom will either have died at child birth, or in a car accident just before it and only the baby made it.

I have this idea of the Trix getting found by the Winx and a huge battle occurs. The Winx win. So here is a opportunity for my OC to ingratiate himself to the Trix. He could intervene on their behalf and get hurt(not a good idea but its a start) or he intervenes after the fact.

So after this battle there is lots of damage, lots of fires started, destruction every where. Our OC may not know who the Trix are(this is what im leaning to). He is trying to save people caught in a burning ware house, but instead comes across ICY, who is unconscious and badly hurt inside. He rescues her, as there is no one else there. Once he gets her outside, he runs into a injured Stormy and Darcy, who are in bad shape as well.

Their will be some back and forth about going to the hospital and they not wanting to, and they don't want to be seen. They are desperate to get out of the public. So he takes them to his home.

Now from there, a friendship starts between the Trix and this mans little girl, and specifically Icy, who the girl just adores for some reason. I will be blatantly ripping off Frozens theme of "love will thaw". However it wont be the OC males love initially that thaws the Ice queens heart, but that of his child. Which will naturally lead to romance between Icy and OC dad.

As you can see this story will be fraught with angst and inner conflict. They will have to decide between a more humble happiness or trying to ditch the family and get back to mischief. Of course I have to get the Winx club in the story some how so maybe they can be searching for the Trix.

So what do you guys think? I didn't put a lot down as I could write out a muti thousand word outline of my story, from a general sense. However that would be hard to read. I hope that I have given a good outline for your imaginations to spring from.

I am open to any suggestions and ideas. I just hope not to get shot down to hard for this. As I have been searching for trix romance over on FF and found only a few. I like the story "The Shard" the best out of what I have found so far.

I know that this will be the most ambitions and likely difficult story I have written yet, and I relish the challenge.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 2:14 am

Well its an interesting concept that the kid thaws her heart. This will have to be an AU cuz its been confirmed with reports that in season 7 the Trix are freed from the Legendarium and are still bad and what not. But for an AU, this would make a cute and very heart warming story to give Icy something more than being a villain.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 2:24 am

I didnt know that about season 7(I truly thought 6 was the end.) . I could hold off till the end of that season and see how it ends and make alterations as planned.  Although making it a AU is not off putting either.  Are AU well recieved, as i dont know much about them.

I got the idea while, driving. Its like, they have to have, at some point that epiphany moment. Were they consider their lives and how much they have wasted and how horrid at being evil they are..  

I had the cute idea of, the dad and Icy and the little girl watching Frozen. It would be hilarious to read Icy's commets as she watches what amounts to a inept ice witch curse everything.  Granted that takes them way in AU but still funny.

Some of the issues i need to work out is the childhood of the Trix. I need to figure out what happend to their parents, what kind of upbringing they had. Weather all witches are inherantly evil or was it just stroke of luck for the Trix.

Also I cant leave out Darcy and Stormy, so I will have them seriously involved in the story. I would imagine, it would be Darcy who is the hardest to trust, as she can violate your mind at will.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 2:31 am

AU's are very well received since they allow the author to expand the universe in a certain way to what they want. You can create what their up bringing is like in the AU since there is no information on it at all. As for all witches, not all witches are evil. There are good witches. Their power runs on negative emotions, but with the Trix they just turned evil cuz of their lust for power.

Season 7 began in the summer in greece and other countries. Season 6 ended earlier last year and the us is going to end it soon. Also Nick isn't involved with season 7 at all. It's new voice actors and some of them are rather good.

I hope all this information helps.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 2:54 am

Thank you that helps a lot, because if I can justify good witches, then I can justify a redemption. Thanks for the input on the AU. It is settled then, this will have to be a AU. That way I can delve into the Trix upbringing and why they are what they are.

So the US is ending it? That is unfortunate, thankfully the internet will keep us in the loop.

Also I need a big bad. I thought about having Tritannus escape and try to get the Trix back. Which would have him in direct conflict with OC dad. Or I could forgo any big bads and make the interpersonal relationship issues the core. Still I wonder if I should include a big bad, someone to complicate everything, to make the Trix want to see the family safe.(which would be a big first for them, to care for others)
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 3:00 am

Well the US is ending season 6 soon, but will pick up season 7 hopefully.

As for Tritannus, he escaped in the third movie with help of Politea and was put back in to the omega. Well you don't need a big bad at all, just focus on the relationship and have some kind of natural disaster be what turns the trix around near the end to see the family safe. It's up to you what you want to do, so if you wish for a villain, then do it.

I'm just glad I can help ya with the information I have atm.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 3:01 am

It can be an AU with a canon-divergence, or a complete AU.

I think you should make the interpersonal crisis the big issue. Yeah, a big bad could be used, but I think a situational story is a better read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 3:15 am

Thank you zero and Kyra! Honestly, focusing on the interpersonal crisis, will make for a more focused story. If I add a big bad ill have to take time away from the redemption story.

That way, If I decide to, I can make the next story have a big bad. I really like the suggestion, as I am really anxious to see how Icy and the rest of the trix go from being evil to something else.

I don't know about a complete AU, as I don't want to rewrite the entire series, but if I diverge from season 6 It would allow me to call back to events prior in the series.

I am going to have to start reading some of the stories here, as suggested by Zero. Are their many decent Trix romance stories that you can point to? I would like to get a feel for it.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 3:31 am

You're very welcome. Just breaking away from what happened in season 6 will allow it to become an AU so I think that would be a best idea for it. I actually can't help you on that. You'd have to explore fanfiction.net for those for Trix Romances.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7YSat Sep 19, 2015 3:52 am

I found "The Shard" which was a brief romance that was fantastic, and well written total AU. I know that, I plan on watching Icy's romance with Tritannus, as I personally feel she really cared for the guy. So Maybe I can get a glimpse of relationship mode Icy from that.

I just have to take care that I don't destroy her character and maker her seem OOC. However it maybe unavoidablea as once you start to peel away the ice, and she warms up, she will be a different person. Still confidant to the point of arrogance, and brash and full of her pride, but softer and more manageable. She may end up like Vegeta post Buu.

Well it looks like I should start watching the series from season 1 again. I need to be up on the lore and plot details.  

I want to thank everyone who has helped me so far. I appreciate it and I look forward to chatting with you all as the time goes by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input on my fan fiction idea.   Input on my fan fiction idea. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Input on my fan fiction idea.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next