Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Central Courtyard 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Central Courtyard

Go down 
+35
Mystique Aqua
Francine
Faragonda
Nokomis
Lena Frazier
Lucky Star
Musa
aisha238
MoonlightFairy
Rose Petal
Flame Melody
zerowing21
Stella
Kiko
Amore
schuriscloa
Selina
Mirta
Roxy
Bloom
Ortensia
Kyra_Xyrespace
AlexisWinx
bigfanofwinxclub
yukai5
Potitius
Pokémon Trainer
Varda Elentari
Fearless Diva
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Portugal
Sailor Lily
Tecna
Griselda
AngelicAura
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

The Central Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 6:54 pm

The Central Courtyard is a large open space at the center of the school where students can sit and spend their free time. A Well through which the tunnels connecting Alfea, Red Fountain and Cloud Tower to each other can be accessed. When the moonlight shines on it, the well opens a portal, which leads to another dimension with lots water, where the map of the Infinite Ocean can be seen. A Public Square where functions such as the beginning of year and graduation ceremonies are done. It also serves as a landing space for flying ships.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Shizuka entered the courtyard with Electra and Tricity and waited with them till Griselda came.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
RP Characters
RP Characters
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 8:10 pm

The grumpy teacher marches from the school, looking at the newcomer over her glasses, "And who do we have here Shizuka? I have nothing about a new student arriving today."
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 8:14 pm

"Right. This is Electra. I found her in the woods and she looked sick so I thought the hospital could care for her till she gets better." Shizuka explained.

God, I hope this old geezer lets her stay. she thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
RP Characters
RP Characters
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Griselda glances over to Electra and gives a slightly frown, "She can go to the hospital and stay there for a few days. Do she have plans to enroll here at Aflea?"
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 8:20 pm

Shizuka shrugs."Dunno. But she was asking a lot of questions about Alfea and showing interest in general, and I do think I maybe heard her considering it. She might enroll but I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Griselda
RP Characters
RP Characters
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 8:21 pm

"If she does enroll." Griselda begins, looking down at her clipboard and writing something on it. "I will assign her to a room. Now, be on your way, I shall take our guest to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Tecna
RP Characters
RP Characters
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Tecna finishes her calculations on the array and turns around to head to the dinning hall. She notices the new girl and the little floating drone. Wanting to get a closer look, Tecna walks over to the group and tilts her head at it, "This is rather impressive, what kind of anti gravity generation did you use for it and what kind of metal did you use for the skin?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Electra felt a twitch of annoyance, noticing how Griselda and Shizuka were plotting everything out right infront of her, without even hearing what she had to add in. This Zenithian truly doesn't understand when someone declines an offer... "Thank you but going to the infirmary won't be indispensable which I already had explained to Shizuka." Electra said politely before turning to Shizuka. "If you weren't listening back at the woods, I'm intending to allow a healing fairy to utilize her powers on me. My decision is final." She said in mono-tone, wondering if Shizu was ignoring her declines to bother her, or if she was dense to not notice them.

Tricity looked around Alfea, seeming more enthusiastic than Electra. "It's so pink, which not many buildings are. Does the majority of students fawn over this colour because I heard that most teenage girls eventually grow out of the colour pink." She noticed Tecna and immediately let out a small shriek before clasping her hands over her mouth. "Sorry but Electra can't divulge those answers due to certain circumstances. "
Back to top Go down
Tecna
RP Characters
RP Characters
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7YSat Aug 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Tecna was taken a back a bit by the robots reactions, "This is rather amazing. It has a functional personality and everything." She looks to Electra with a quizzical look, "You must be an a great inventor to come up with a robot with an advanced personality and protocols."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Central Courtyard
Page 1 of 100Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 50 ... 100  Next