Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!

Go down 
+7
Fearless Diva
Kyra_Xyrespace
Potitius
AngelicAura
Varda Elentari
AlexisWinx
MoonlightFairy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Empty
PostSubject: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Greetings my fellow Believe In Winx member! I see you've taken interest in having me design your avatar/signature, well then I'm not too confident with my skills yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something good for you! I can make you a forum set, an avatar alone, or a signature alone, the choice is up to you. Some of my designs are derived from other AMAZING artists like Nessa (Winxisawesome), or Melanie (Fearless Diva), or Varda (Varda Elentari), or even Lily (Sailor Lily), so I would like to say that my designs are not completely original.

However, some of my designs give a somewhat vintage look in them, I don't know why but that's simply my style. Of course if you're not into that I can try something new too! I've design a couple of things around the forum, like the "Welcome to BIW" mini-banner that's scrolling up there, etc. However, down below are my recent designs, so if you like them and want something like it, then post here your deets (deeds, its mine and Loxa's thing) and I'll be sure to comply with them! 

MY DRAWINGS:
My Drawings:

MY FORUM SET:
Spoiler:

ALBUM COVER!!
Spoiler:

Some simple rules of course, as I do hate it when I have to remake things because it didn't comply with others' needs. Now although some people say "It's okay", I'm a somewhat perfectionist and people-pleaser, I will have none of it, I will re-do it, so remember to read this:

• Remember to make your request detailed. Give me information on what you want. Do you want a your-own-OC siggy, or a Winx one. Do you want it coloured like skittles, or like how dog envisions things. Be precise and formative!

• If you have Skype, or by any means of contacting me where it's not as complicated as the Inbox that requires a lot of deleting messages, then let's have the conversation in there, I may even show you some of my materials.

• I don't mind if you don't credit me, seeing my work on display is enough for me, but please don't go so far as to even say "I made this" and act as if you had created it, I will find that very disrespectful.

• I'm still a student, so I'm quite busy too, and these take some time to make, so please be patient, I promise I will get them done  Wink

• If you have specific textures, or a specific design you want me to impersonate in mind, then please give me a link, or some kind of medium to know what it is you want to make a some-what copy of, I'll try my best to make it look alike.

• I don't mind if you post your request even though the request section is still full, but please do not bug me about it, or else I'll have to cancel.

Mark of Completion: 

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Chibi_hikari_by_endless_summer181-d5qcz9b

Current Requests:

• Pokeball #1:
  • Pokeball #2
  • Pokeball #3:

Last edited by JohnnyQuartzUniverse on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

;o wait can i still contact someone to do a digital art of my oc?
Back to top Go down
http://everafterhighonline.webs.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 pm

MoonlightFairy wrote:
;o wait can i still contact someone to do a digital art of my oc?
Sure, we've got lots of great artists in the forum! I'm sure they'll draw your OC.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Can I request a siggy of my OC Alexis, with the text "Alourian Heart" in glittery gold letters, and a sparkly purpleish midnight blue nighttime-reminscent background please? Preferably either using this image or this one, whichever looks best. And one of those polaroid flashing gif image things would be AMAZING omg.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 20, 2015 10:50 am

AlexisWinx wrote:
Can I request a siggy of my OC Alexis, with the text "Alourian Heart" in glittery gold letters, and a sparkly purpleish midnight blue nighttime-reminscent background please? Preferably either using this image or this one, whichever looks best. And one of those polaroid flashing gif image things would be AMAZING omg.

Request Complete!! Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Chibi_hikari_by_endless_summer181-d5qcz9b

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Zsk1qVV
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 20, 2015 5:44 pm

It....is..... GLORIOUS!!!!!! <333333333 OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 9:30 am

John your work is absolutely amazing!! And I'd love to snatch up one of those request spots for myself <3 <3 Could you possibly work up something using Lexi's drawing of Nimueh? And do her drawing some justice by making her an equally adorable signature?

I suppose all I really had in mind was something quite soft and gentle with a colour theme that's vaguely reminiscent of the dawn ^.^ And if you could use either of the quotes that I currently have, that would be great! I'd be happy to discuss any more details with you if you want but I trust your artistic choices when it comes to making a gorgeous signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Varda Elentari wrote:
John your work is absolutely amazing!! And I'd love to snatch up one of those request spots for myself <3 <3 Could you possibly work up something using Lexi's drawing of Nimueh? And do her drawing some justice by making her an equally adorable signature?

I suppose all I really had in mind was something quite soft and gentle with a colour theme that's vaguely reminiscent of the dawn ^.^ And if you could use either of the quotes that I currently have, that would be great! I'd be happy to discuss any more details with you if you want but I trust your artistic choices when it comes to making a gorgeous signature!

Request Complete!! Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Chibi_hikari_by_endless_summer181-d5qcz9b

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! M7l8If7
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Hiii John ^.^ can you please make a signature of a drawing of Beth casual I have? (I'll link it to you on Skype as I currently don't have the link.)

The colours would be a mixture of grey, white and black. I don't need any words on it. It doesn't need the flip polaroid feature. Just a simple signature.

Thank you John Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7YFri Aug 21, 2015 10:01 pm

AngelicAura wrote:
Hiii John ^.^ can you please make a signature of a drawing of Beth casual I have? (I'll link it to you on Skype as I currently don't have the link.)

The colours would be a mixture of grey, white and black. I don't need any words on it. It doesn't need the flip polaroid feature. Just a simple signature.

Thank you John Smile

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! LtvsNRZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!   Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Johnny's Art Gallery | Requests Are Open!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next