Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Front Gate   - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Front Gate   - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Front Gate   - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Front Gate

Go down 
+7
AngelicAura
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Portugal
Potitius
Sailor Lily
Pokémon Trainer
zerowing21
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Front Gate   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

The front gate that leads the steps up to the school. I'm sure you'll enjoy your tiem here.

The car speeds along the road, passing by the front gate of the Cloud Tower.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 16, 2015 9:56 pm

"Looks like me and you have somthing in common, im sure you'd get along with the other hell spawns. Just be prepared to ocassionally hiss back at them. " signalising him to follow her she walked into the college. "The way i see it, you have to be willing to bite back in this world, anyone who stands in your way is just dead weight."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Petrinax looks calmly to her and only raises his eyebrow "hellspawns... So far they have been nice..." He only muttered as he'd follow her around. Yet ever held a hand in one of his trenchcoat pockets
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 12:23 am

The storm around the tower roars strongly overheard, while Lenny is sitting on a step working on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 12:27 am

Lenny wasn't alone in it. Since lately having a hover-bike of her own from her earnigns as juristical advicer in Magix.

Yet her bike wasn't exactly the newest design "ugh. This is just insane. I got it all fixed but it still won't start!" Getting slightly frustrated with her bike that refused to work.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 12:32 am

Lenny snickers, "Maybe you should just take the hunk of junk into town and get it fixed." He tosses a wrench in the air and catches it, tightening a bolt of the engine.

From down the road, the loud roar of engine echoes off the walls of Cloud tower. Within moments, a sports car with a green haired fairy comes into view in the drivers seat and she suddenly spins the wheel, power sliding up next to the witch with amazing speed, sending dirt and a few minor pebbles flying at the Isaa's bike.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 12:48 am

Isaä groaned and sighed "well I would if I could get it over there" she commented to Lenny before the car suddenly made a slide. In a reflex she flew up into the air and out of spray range "hey, it's a dirt road so watch it!" She shouted rather annoyed at the fairy.

Since hardly any fairies came to Cloud Tower and sertainly not any noisy ones she assumed the new arrival was a witch
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 12:53 am

"I didn't expect I would kick up that much gravel like that, but that was a rush!" Crystal yells in glee, jumping out of the drivers seat and looks at the school, "So what's this place? Been in the area for a month and never bothered to ask about it."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 1:03 am

Isaä quicklg adjusted her judgement on the fairy and landed on the ground, holding her arms crossed "This is Cloud Tower. A school for witches. And who might you be?" She asked slightly annoyed
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 1:09 am

"Crystal Moontide. Pro Racer, thrill seeker and Alfea student." The woman replies in introduction, but didn't like the witch's tone, "So this is the school for witches. Seems nice enough."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 am

Isaä was slightly amased by the fairies bravery. Looking calmly at her bofire taking her hat off and brushing some dirt from it "well then Crystal Moontide, why don't you give it a closer look?" She suggested with a calm smile.

The hoverbike that now had weathered a handfull of pebbles still stood there with the engine compartiment opened. Clearly being worked at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Gate    Front Gate   - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Front Gate
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next