Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Empty
PostSubject: Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness    Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Name: Raine Everton

What Creature Are you: Witch

Race: Dominoian

Allegiance: Good guys

Origins: Magic users

Powers: Light and Darkness

Appearance: Raine has long dark blue braided hair with forest green eyes. She has a small scar on her forehead from a incident as a child. This woman has a slender build, wearing a purple ruffled top with short sleeves with a matching skirt that reaches her knees and low heels.

Spells: Reviving Darkness: By using the power of the darkness, Raine shrouds the wound or injury in a cocoon of night, repairing at least 40% damage to the person and giving them an 3% increase to their magical energy. High

Night's Embrace: This spell is used to shield herself and her allies in a pinch. She can also use it to bounce back minor spells. Medium.

Rain of the Dark: A cloud of darkness appears above the battle field and rains down upon allies. This rain helps reduce damage by 15%. Medium

Shadow wind: This spell increases dodging speed by 5% and only lasts 10 seconds. Low.

Lightbeam Cage: Waiting for the right time, Raine uses this spell to traps her foes inside. Used to slow down the enemy so her allies can regroup and attack. Dealings no damage and lasts for a minute. Medium

Flash Arrow: Forming a bow of light, Raine fires this spell off to creating a blind flash of light to debilitate her foes sight for 30 seconds. Low

Ravaging Light. Focusing a powerful beam of photonic energy into the air, Raine is able to select a single target to feel the full force of sunlight, creating heavy damage and burns. High

Strengths: She's very knowledgeable about camping and using her cooking skills to the test, Her healing magic is rather potent and has increased speed and she is very well trained in herbs and remedies.

Weaknesses: She is rather allergic to fairy dust, her prejudice tends to blind her when dealing with those certain magic users, she is dreadfully afraid of ice which causes her to freeze up and panic, due to being frozen for so long in ice on Domino.

Personality: Raine is a very sweet woman, who loves her family dearly. However, when threatened, she will throw off the gauntlets and fight with a fierce determination. This woman has a talent for cooking and has made a hobby of it, trying out different combinations to bring out the best flavors in any dish. Raine tends to be a very stubborn woman and will not admit to anything she has done wrong. Her temper can be a sight to behold when she loses it and anyone caught within the eye wall of hurricane Raine had better be ready get a terrible tongue lashing and she won't let someone get a word in edge wise.  Due to some incidents as she grew up, Raine can be very prejudicial towards magic users who use morphix, animal, omega element, art, gems, wood and sound magics.

History: Raine was born on Domino in a small coastal village close to the palace. During her childhood at the age of eight, she discovered that she had control over light and darkness magic while playing outside on her own. Several young teens who saw this incident with her power and became afraid since it didn't feel like a natural power. They decided to attack her and threw stones and their own magic attack, leaving her with a scar on her forehead. If it wasn't for her grandfather, Raine could have been severely hurt or even killed by these children.

Due to this incident, she developed a deep hatred of those magic groups. Her own temper and stubbornness would evolve to what it is and at the age of eleven she decided to become a witch, but one who would be different to show people that witches aren't bad. At this same time period she developed her love of cooking. She would go to a local school on Domino to learn about her witch powers and graduates at fifteen due to her intense study and having earned her Disenchantix, but through self defense when someone tried to kill her.

When she was eighteen, her sister Snow was born and Raine was happy to have a sibling, whom would have to deal with the same things she did. Six months later later, Raine would bump into a nineteen year old man named Owen in the village and the two would talk and get to know each other better. After a year and half of dates and spending time together, Owen revealed that he was a part of the Domino Royal family's side branch and asked Raine to marry him. The two were very happily wed some three weeks later.

The two would have their ups and downs as most married couples do and Snow, when she was old enough would come to visit. During this twelve year period of marriage, Raine would attain the rank of Dark Witch, but of course that wouldn't matter to her since she wanted to start a family. Her wish came true soon and she would have her son Roland, who had an unusual magic energy. But soon enough, the happiness would end when Valtor and the Ancestral witches attacked looking for the Dragon Flame. Figuring now was good time to send Roland to some other planet in the magic dimension like Solaria to protect him, Raine uses her spell to send the boy away, not knowing of what was happening elsewhere. After helping Owen fight with the rest of the family, the pair were frozen for over 155 years.

Once she was unfrozen, Raine would see her son briefly on Domino before he left. While happy to see him, she felt rather dejected that her own flesh and blood wanted nothing to do with her. For the next few years, Raine would keep busy, reinventing her cooking and trying to think of a way to talk with Roland, even going as far as inviting his adopted parents for Christmas to Domino. At the current time, she is thinking of maybe becoming a teacher at Cloud Tower. Due to being frozen for so long on Domino, she developed a fear of ice.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness    Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YMon Jun 29, 2015 4:45 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness    Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YTue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 am

I don't see any problems so I approve also.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness    Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7YWed Jul 01, 2015 12:39 am

I'll give her an approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness    Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Raine Everton: Witch of Enlighted Darkness
Page 1 of 1