Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars

Go down 
+3
Kyra_Xyrespace
zerowing21
aisha238
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 22, 2015 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name: Kimberly "Kim" "Kimi" "Kimmy" Williams
Creature: Fairy
Race: Starlian
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Stars

Spells: Enchanted Star Light: (medium) (light yellow light that heals people with minor injuries with the pure magic of the stars)

Star Dome: (high) (clear yellow dome that lasts for 3 minutes for 2 times used each day and must be a few hours in between the uses) (Protects its caster from high level spells, allows allies and friends to enter it up to 6 people. The dome can only take three direct hits from high level spells before it is nullified, 6 medium spells to nullify it, or 9 low spells to nullify it. If too many spells hit it at once, Kimberly will pass out from the blunt force. After this spell is used, it will take a while for Kimberly to recover from the amount of energy used so she can only use her low level spells until then. Can protect against physical projectiles as long as they haven't been enchanted.)

Star Beam: (low) (yellow beam of starlight that moves an opponent 10 feet in the direction the beam is going when they are hit)

Nighttime Ray: (medium) (bright yellow ray that surrounds an opponent blocking their vision for 0.5 minutes)

Star's Purity: (medium) (Yellow mist that will make a person have increased focus for 1.5 minutes)

Boomerang of the Night: (medium) (star-shaped boomerang that disappears if it hits someone and can make opponents glow making them an easier target if they are hit)

Fury of the Stars: (low) (lighting bolt-shaped star magic will make an opponent sting for 1 minute which feels like pins and needles poking you)

Appearance: Light gray hair and gray eyes the color like the moon that goes down to her shoulders which is mainly over her right shoulder, pink lips, sparkly yellow short sleeve shirt, short sparkly silver skirt that has yellow stars, and sparkly silver high heels for her casual outfit

She has light gray and yellow all over her fairy form, a silver crescent moon and a light yellow star on her right cheek. Her hair has some yellow streaks in her long light gray hair, her outfit has a one-strap top that is on her left shoulder that is light yellow with silver stars on it, her skirt is exactly the same as her top, and she has knee-length silver high heel boots.

Strengths: very flexible because she does gymnastics, can resist light attacks very well, and nighttime increases her powers due to starlight

Weaknesses: Her powers can weaken dramatically if it get too dark, not very good with floral magic since she has a tough time making things grow, and has a fear of spiders

Personality: She's responsible since she tries to keep her word and would take any punishment that she is given, patient and compassionate towards most people, and stands up for others. Likes to do gymnastics, enjoys going shopping with other fairies, loves to wear make-up but not too much, and likes to spend time with her family. Can try to make other people her age who've lost their parents feel better because she lost her parents so she can be a condolence for them so they can feel they're not alone. On the other hand, she talks too much, can get distracted for periods of time, likes play first and then work later, self-centered with what she likes to do a few times here and there, and needs a lot of motivation to do something that may seem important to others

History: Kimberly was born on June 18 and is the only child of a king and queen who had powers of the stars.

Kimberly got her powers from her parents which is obvious because her parents had the powers of the stars.

She is the cousin of Caroline: The princess of Flametopia because Caroline's mom's sister married a king with star powers so she became queen of that world.

When Kimberly was a few months old, they talked to Caroline’s parents that if anything ever happened to them, they want them to take Kimberly in until she was old enough to be ruler because they are the only ones that they can trust to raise her well.

When Kimberly was 3, her parents were killed in a car accident so her aunt (Caroline's mom) came and took her in to live with her family and be a princess there too. She gets along with her new family very well since her parents' death she considers her aunt and uncle her mom and dad. Her and Caroline were born on the same day so they would be considered twin cousins. Kimberly has her own room close to her cousins' rooms.

Her cousin's parents sent her to public school along with her two cousins (Kimberly age: 5, Caroline age: 5, and Connor age 7. He started before his sister and cousin.) since it would be best for them to get out and make friends instead of being cooped up at home and being taught by someone else. They had security with them to protect in case someone would try to hurt them.

Kimberly felt insecure most of the time when she was 6 since she doesn't have any direct family members from her home planet left to bond with or talk to(parents, brothers, and sisters). She became a target for bullies to pick on her but many other kids soon standed up her, the bullies stopped, and she gained confidence to be more open with the people around her. When she sees bullies picking on other kids, she will get in the way and tell the bullies to back off.

Kimberly first found out about her powers when she was 10 when outside at night looking at the stars her uncle, pointed at one and a sphere of energy shaped like a star appeared in front of them both, then disappeared a few moments later.

One day, when the power went out on one summer night. About an hour later, Kimberly tried to used her powers to create a little light but then she notice that the light wasn't as bright as it was before so she figured out that if she doesn't get a bit of light in while, her powers will decrease dramatically.

She doesn't like to talk about the death of her parents because she learned how they died from her aunt and uncle 6 years ago on the 7th anniversary of her parents' death. Every night when she goes to bed, she has a picture of her parents holding her in their arms on her nightstand to remember them from her aunt.

She spent a year going to the college on Flametopia before transferring to Alfea (where her cousin goes to where she's a year ahead of her) where she is starting as a freshman. She transferred there because her cousin goes there and her aunt and uncle thought that would be better for them if they went to the same school together so they could have someone close with them.

No one really knows what has happened to Starlia since Kimberly left but rumor has it that someone of evil power is in control of it.

One day, she plans to return to her home planet when she is of age to take the throne and help return it to it's once beautiful self again.

Last edited by aisha238 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:28 am; edited 128 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 am

Lauren, you didn't have to change it at so drastically. She can still have moon powers, just some of the backstory will have to change.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 am

zerowing21 wrote:
Lauren, you didn't have to change it at so drastically. She can still have moon powers, just some of the backstory will have to change.

I am fine with it, it would be better having to changed the power than to change the back story I already made up because it would take too long and I want to have Kimberly surprised her cousin when she comes back from the ball.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 4:12 am

AbeashFromSinnoh wrote:
Apologies but she can't be the Princess of the Moon for there is already a Moon Princess. Also, the Moon Kingdom's Royalty was long wiped out 500 years ago with Stella, Miyu, Luna, Chandra, and Noko as the remaining known connections to the Moon World.

https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t4975-completed-moonlit-serenitis-history

I'm not an RP Mod, however this planet was made by me, hence why it's history will stay as it is. Furthermore, please take notice that as a Moon Fairy, she cannot gain control over the stars, it is not an allowed magic combination.

John, while the information is very helpful, I must please ask that you provide this info through the private messaging system. This goes to all members. If you wish to make a comment to the poster, please do so in a private message. OC Sheets are meant for the poster and the RP mods. It was an unspoken rule, but to avoid further confusion or hassle, I will update the rules so that everyone will know beforehand.

-------

Quote :
When it's a clear night with the stars shinning,

How is this a strength? Do you mean her powers are heightened on a clear night?

Quote :
being out at night,

How is this a strength?

Quote :
and studying the stars

Is she capable of studying the various constellations? And if so, what does that do for her? What strength comes from her identifying the stars?

Quote :
talking about fashion,

How is this a weakness? Is she a disaster with fashion that the mere talk of it is awful for her?

Quote :
cloudy nights,

Is it a weakness because of her powers? Are her powers weakened by cloudy nights? What about cloudy days?

Quote :
and talking about the death of her parents

Why is this a weakness? Is it because it makes her feel vulnerable? Is it her berserker button? Is it her breakdown button? What is the emotional significance of it to make it a weakness to her?

Quote :
Positive parts of her personality: happy, kind, loves to dance, and listen to her favorite songs just like her cousin, doesn't tolerate bullies and rude people, protective of her family, and loves to watch movies with her family

Negative parts of her personality: Doesn't like having stuff that reminds her of the death of her parents, violence that is ment to be a joke, people who do pranks that go to far like breaking stuff and destroying property, and she can be a little sassy sometimes

Please combine this into one personality section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 1:52 pm

I explained the clear night and the stars shinning, I put in days for the cloudy nights, I removed the fashion things, why studying the stars is a strength, why studying the stars, and removed the being out at night.

Talking about the death of her parents or evil enemies teasing her about it and saying her parents never loved her makes her feel worthless, a nobody, and nothing to help anyone.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Do please denote that its something that will cause her to break down a bit when it comes to her parents

You haven't even explained cloudy days or nights. How is that really a weakness?
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Ok, the clouds will prevent the light from stars shinning through for Kimberly to feel
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 am

ok, but would that affect her powers in some way would she be weaker?
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 am

Yes, her powers would decrease by 25%
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 21, 2015 3:07 am

Then please say that in the weakness. So the clouds block out the light and thus make her weaker.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 21, 2015 3:12 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars   Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Kimberly Williams, fairy of stars
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next