Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Good-bye and hello, as always. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Good-bye and hello, as always. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Good-bye and hello, as always. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Good-bye and hello, as always.

Go down 
+10
Assassins creed fan
Crystal Flake
Vanessa_Bloom
.Sora.
TheWonderer
zerowing21
yukai5
Winxisawesome
Ameryliz
Varda Elentari
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

Good-bye and hello, as always. Empty
PostSubject: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 7:02 am

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo
Greetings friend! A star shines on the hour of our meeting~

I'm Varda but feel free to call me whatever suits fine folk like yourself Wink And by Odin's beard am I excited to have finally found an active Winx RP forum <3
Bounce

So here's a little about myself (hopefully I won't go overboard and send you all to sleep ;P)... I'm a biology student at Newcastle University (across the pond from those of you in America) and I am a HUGE fan of all things Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Comic Book-related..

Actually scratch that, I'm quite a short person so I suppose that'd make me a small but nevertheless enthusiastic fan..

Anyway back to the point- I must admit Tolkien's work is by far my favourite but you can talk to me about most fantastical worlds <3 Other than that I uhh- have an interest in archery, choral singing, board games and plants (because plants are fabulous) and not to mention WINX!!!

So there's an overview of me! I look forwards to getting to know all of you better now
Angel

Lots of Love,

Varda xx
Back to top Go down
Ameryliz
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Ameryliz

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Drawing, reading fantasy books and fairytales, making new OCs

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 9:34 am

Hi, I'm Ameryliz ^-^ You can call me Ame, in short, or any way you like. Welcome to BiW Forum, I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun here!
I'm also a fan o fantasy, but whenever I try to talk to someone about the books we've read we seem to have nothing in common, so I'm used to say I prefer the 'modern' fantasy Laughing I haven't read Tolkien, only watched the movies...
Besides that I love fairy tales, drawing and Winx, of course ^-^
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 am

Hello Varda, it's nice to meet you! I'm Vanessa, but you can call me Nessa or Ness (or just whatever nickname really haha).
I really like your forum set, it's simple but really effective ^.^
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 11:03 am

Welcome. I'm one of the RP mods here. If you want to join us in the world of Rp, it's completely up to you. If you have any problems, you can come to one of the staff team and one of us will help deal with it.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 am

Welcome to the site. I'm zero, also one of the rp mods. If you need any help, please just ask us and we'll do our best to help ya.
Back to top Go down
TheWonderer
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
TheWonderer

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Graphics, Fanfictions, & Forums

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi welcome to the forum! My name is TheWonderer if you are ever looking for someone to talk to or you need a friend that is me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wizplacesites.jigsy.com/
.Sora.
Tribute
Tribute
.Sora.

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Cycling, Writing, Sewing, Ukulele, Piano

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 3:03 pm

I also joined for the role playing, so welcome aboard! I read the Fellowship of the Ring and loved it but haven't had the time to read the next one between work and college. And a fellow board gamer is always a welcomed friend of mine.

Last edited by .Sora. on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Oh my word so many of you wonderful wonderful people!! Who knew I had so much to look forwards to when I was coming back from my plant identification field course <3 Well you certainly know how to make someone feel welcome, I'll give you all that
Good-bye and hello, as always. 1424783525

Right I'll try and answer you all, because you all look so awesome and friendly and I love you all already Group hug

(I'm also having too much fun with these emoticons, someone do stop me if it gets irritating that half my post is made up of happy faces ;P)

@Ameryliz

Hi Ame!! It's a pleasure to meet you (and I must say I absolutely love your avatar/sig, 'tis very pretty indeed). *Hi-five for fellow fantasy fans* I have read quite a bit of modern fantasy as well, though admittedly less of it than the Tolkienesque/Medieval Fantasy, but it can be very enjoyable tooo <3 (I must say I just looooved the Artemis Fowl series and I quite enjoyed Percy Jackson too actually!)

And don't worry, I won't try and shove Tolkien's books down anyone's throat (for a start they're so big I don't think anyone has a mouth big enough to fit them in...)

@Winxisawesome (And it certainly is Wink )

Hiya Nesssie!!
It's wonderful to meet you tooo! Awww thank you very much, I've been dabbling in graphics design over the past few years and simple yet elegant seems to work fairly well as generic forum sets Razz Though I dare say, I really like yours as well! Did you make them yourself? (Also I see you have a very nice taste in characters so I would certainly commend you on that dear mademoiselle ;P)

@yukai5

Cheers yukai!
I shall definitely be joining you all in the world of RP! I can't let you all just hog all the fun to yourselves now, can I? I just need to work on my OC is all \^.^/  
And I will most certainly be happy to annoy bring my problems to staff should I have any!!

@zerowing21

Hi Zero!
(That sounds like a pretty cool title if I may say so myself Very Happy) Thank you very much for your warm welcome!!
Angel

And I definitely will not hesitate to ask for help! And likewise don't hesitate to nudge me back on track if I don't do something right! I have read all your very helpful rules but I like to think my mind has a mind of it's own (sort of like mind-ception) so I may accidentally stray whilst I'm still finding my way around!

@TheWonderer

A friend??!! Ooo boy I do love friends! Well you might regret the invitation later (as you can see, I do tend to drabble quite a bit). But thank you ever so much for the offer and I honestly cannot wait to get to know you (and all the others) better over time!

@.Sora.

Yay! Go newbies <3 I'm sure we can have a lot of fun on this learning curb together ;P Though I'll have to try and catch up with you and your 18 post headstart!!

And ooo another Tolkien reader! *Huggles* Do you recognise the quote at the start from the Fellowship? (Haha! I bet you weren't expecting Pop Quiz time!! (Though on another note, someone will have to tell me why you call surprise tests 'Pop Quizzes', my English brain doesn't understand...)). And sweet heavens, you love board games too!! (Can you get any better??)

Aaaand I think that's everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 7:22 pm

You're most welcome and I'll do my best to make sure you stay on the path if you happen to stray from it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa_Bloom
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Vanessa_Bloom

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7YTue Jun 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Welcome to BelieveInWinx, Varda and Sora!

Good-bye and hello, as always. 1595899711
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good-bye and hello, as always.   Good-bye and hello, as always. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Good-bye and hello, as always.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next