Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Black and White: A tale of two witches 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Black and White: A tale of two witches 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Black and White: A tale of two witches 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Black and White: A tale of two witches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liska
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Liska

Tecna Posts : 14
Hobbies : Swords fighting, drawing, singing, writing, gaming

Black and White: A tale of two witches Empty
PostSubject: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Jun 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Ok... I have had that Idea of a fanfic for a long time. Originally I wanted to draw a comic but lately it's easier for me to write. It's my first story I write completely in english so there might be a few mistakes xD It would be nice to hear some opinions since it is also my first fanfic ever xD
So... enjoy :3

Part 1: Nera

She was sitting in her room all alone. With some pictures and a few books in front of her she was sketching something in her diary. A girl with a dark blue dress and long white hair. It was the same girl from the photographs laying on the table. After she finished her little drawing she wrote something under it. Three little words: "who are you?"

It was kind of dark in her room even though it wasn't night. But no matter what, she wouldn't turn on the lights because she just loved the darkness. After living with it for so many years she got used to it. But now...
"Oh goooth..." she sighed. Why do I feel so stupid? I don't understand anything of that." From the outside a breeze of air blew through the opened window and made her beautiful brown hair fly around her face.
"Who exactly is that Icy person. Why do I feel some kind of a connection to her?" Closing her light blue eyes for a moment the young witch remembered her first days at the school. When they found out she had ice powers everybody treated her strangely. They always stayed at distance and never talked to her or let her talk to them. After some time not using any magic at all they started to pick on her, calling her weak and such. And then one day she heard a teacher say something about her and how similar she was to a former student. But was that really true? From what she found out about that Icy they only had a few things in common. They both have ice magic and they both look pretty similar but that's all. Maybe that Icy was as good at school as she was but there's no way she would be like her. From what she had read and heard Icy was a bad witch who did lots of horrible things. She was powerful but her power was dark and frightening. How could somebody like that be compared to her? "I'm not a bad person." Silently she said to herself. "I just can't control myself." Again she sighed and kept quiet for a moment. "I really try not to use my powers when not necessary but then they make fun of me that I am weak or anything like that." While the wind again caressed her cheek she slowly took one of the photographs from her desk. "When I came here I never imagined to be treated that way. No matter what I do they'll never accept me. That's all your fault Icy. Just because of you I am treated this way. Who are you and what did you think by doing all these things." But saying these words felt so wrong because deep inside she knew it wasn't Icys fault. She didn't even know Icy. All she can say about her is from books and such, stuff she found in the darkest corner of the school library where no one else besides her would ever look for something.

Suddenly she felt like going out for a while so she grabbed her diary and a pencil and left the room. On her way down she passed some other witches who either turned away, starting to whisper and laugh or didn't even noticed her at all. Those noises got too loud inside of her bead and she just wanted them to stop so she started running. Her feet didn't stop until she was all surrounded by trees, other plants and animals. No laughter, no whispers and above all no stupid comments about her. It was just a lonely little witch in a big and peaceful forest. After a few more steps she sat down with her back against a big tree. It didn't matter where exactly she was and how far she had run as long as there was nobody to pick on her.
Birds singing in the trees, bees flying around the flowers and a little mouse running through the grass, what a lovely peaceful atmosphere. A colorful butterfly sat down on her finger as she leaned forward holding her hand out to him. "Hey there little fella." She whispered with a sad voice as the pretty little thing turned a little around. "You're so lucky having wings like that. Not only beautiful but also there to live in the air. Not being bound to anything.... just free. I wish I could fly away and leave all of it... all of them. But I suck you know? My grades are amazing but still... I can't fly. Every witch can fly... every witch besides me." Right after she said these things the butterfly moved his wings and flew away. "Wait please!" Standing up and watching it disappear in the sky she heard some wood crack.
"Who's there?" No answer....

Slowly she moved towards the noise until again she heard laughter. "You're right. And then she failed to transform. Have you seen her face?" A fairy.....
"Oh Violet that was so funny. Honestly? I couldn't hold myself from laughing." Another one and there were three more to count. They all were transformed with beautiful wings on their backs, glittering in the sunlight. "You know what? I heard she never uses magic. Nobody has ever seen her doing it. I wonder if she even is one of us." But the way they talked, so arrogant and mean... it didn't fit their rather pretty and nice looks. Now the only one who hasn't said anything yet took a step forward. "Actually I saw her using magic. It was a few days ago here in the forest. She was trying to change her hair color." only smiling the green haired girl stopped talking. "So what? What bappend? Did she do it? Come on, talk to us!" The blond girl asked pretty fast without breathing. "It worked..... for a second. And then she suddenly was colored all over her body and collapsed crying." Her grin got even bigger. "And the next day she didn't appear in class." They all started laughing again. "How mean." The young witch whispered to herself but it seemed as if they heard it too.
"Huh? Who's that?" Now it wasn't her watching them anymore but them starring at her.
"Who are you and why are you watching us?" The one called violet came up to her until they stood face to face. "Did Lizzy send you? Are you a friend of that failure?" She didn't know what to answer so she stuttered: "N-n-no... I... I just... you were laughing... and..." "And what?" Violet interrupted her. "Can't you s-s-speak normal?" She sighed to calm down a little and then answered with clear words. "After I heard the way you guys were talking there's no reason to explain myself to you. If you don't mind I'll be leaving now." While turning away a hand grasped her shoulder and pulled her back. “Hey girls doesn't she remember you of somebody?” Now the other ones came to them and gathered around the witch. “I'm asking you for the last time, who are you?”
She didn't want to answer that question. All she wanted was to leave when suddenly another unknown voice appeared.

“Leave her alone. I don't know her. She doesn't belong to me otherwise I wouldn't be here myself.” Everybody now looked at the approaching girl with dark blue hair. “Oh look girls, here comes Lizzy the failure.” Again they started their annoying laughter.
“Well... it's not really fun here anymore. Maybe we should leave them alone.” The witch was surprised about that reaction when suddenly the girl group left. “Hey, I'm sorry for that. Not every fairy is like that you know? They are just..... different. By the way, I've never seen you here before. I am Lizzy and who are you?” She seemed to be quite a good girl. So totally different from everybody she knew. Still, she didn't know who to trust. It wouldn't be the first time somebody wanted to be her friend just to betray her. Turning away and going was the only option for her. “Wait!” the fairy said. “Tell me at least your name, please.” Standing still for a moment, not looking at the fairy and raising her left hand as a goodbye she said: “Nera.” Then she returned to the cloudtower as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Jun 08, 2015 5:50 pm

I think the story went well so far, the witch character is rather interesting, thought a bit of a description of the character would have been nice in its own right. She's kind of like Mirta in a way, not fitting in at cloud tower.

As a writer I will impart a few tips to help ya (thought you might not need them) It would best for the reader if you didn't have it so block of text.

Makes it much easier to read. Each line of dialogue should have its own separate line, thus making it easier to read.

Keep going with this story and don't try and rush things. Also, maybe have someone beta read for you.
Back to top Go down
Liska
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Liska

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Jun 08, 2015 5:52 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
I think the story went well so far, the witch character is rather interesting, thought a bit of a description of the character would have been nice in its own right. She's kind of like Mirta in a way, not fitting in at cloud tower.

As a writer I will impart a few tips to help ya (thought you might not need them) It would best for the reader if you didn't have it so block of text.

Makes it much easier to read. Each line of dialogue should have its own separate line, thus making it easier to read.

Keep going with this story and don't try and rush things. Also, maybe have someone beta read for you.

Ok Very Happy thanks for your tips^^ I'll try to make it less in a block and let someone beta read it^^
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YMon Jun 08, 2015 5:55 pm

no problem.
Back to top Go down
Liska
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Liska

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YWed Jun 17, 2015 6:16 pm

I hope it's better to read now^^
I know it's a lot shorter than the first part but the next will be a little longer again I think xD)

Part 2: where is my diary?

She was searching everywhere but couldn't find it.

"Where is it? Did I lose it?"

Tears were about to flow down her cheek as she sat down on her bed. She was covering her face with her hands.

"If anybody finds it..."

Her voice faded as she now looked up with empty eyes.

"If one of the other witches finds it... oh nera... stupid girl."

After sitting there for a while just crying she suddenly stood up.

"Wait... the forest! I've had it with me the other day. Did I leave it there?"

Again Nera started to run. Out of her room, through and out of the school until there was forest around her everywhere. She stumbled and fell down.

"That's it. I'll never find it here. I don't even know where I left it. Was it when I was talking to the butterfly? Was it when I was watching these fairies? Oh I hope they don't have it."

Tears kept flowing as she sat there all alone and lost in that big forest without any hope.

Meanwhile in alfea...

The sun was shining and everywhere was laughter and small groups of fairies gathering in every corner. They were talking about chlothes, boys or even about school. But one little fairy didn't fit in in this picture.
Lizzy was sitting in her room all alone. In her hands she held a dark blue book with black and white butterflys painted on it.

"I wonder who it belongs to."

Slowly she opened it and immediately held her breath. There was a drawing on the first page. A drawing of a butterfly, light blue, glittering wings and lots of details. There was a caption written under it in a beautiful handwriting.

'For my butterfly-loving beauty Nera
Lots of love mum'

"Amazing... Nera..."

Something came to her mind.

"Nera? Hey... didn't that girl yesterday say... I have to find her."

She grabbed her pocket and left the room when she heard a familiar voice.
Lizzy knew that voice. It was so annoying so she tried to ignore it but it didn't work.

"Where are you going little Lizzy? Hey you, I'm talking to you!"

Now the blond fairy stood right in front of her smiling in an evil way.

"Answer me!"

"Leave me alone Clarice."

Passing Clarice without even looking at her Lizzy went on hearing that voice in a distance behind herself.

"You know that's not nice right? Ok I'll leave you alone for now but you'll see what you'll get. I will definitely remember this."

Lizzy managed to pass all the other students of Alfea without talking to anybody else. Afterwards she took the same way as the day before.

"Could she be a witch?"

She whispered to herself as she got deeper into the forest.

"Maybe I should take a look at the other pages... but... NO! I couldn't do that."

Finally she arrived where she had found the diary. Nothing... Nobody was there. What else did she expect? Has she thought that Nera would be here every day and every night? She probably has a busy life with lots of friends. Not like herself...
Well... sine she was there Lizzy could wait a little... Maybe Nera would come to search for her diary and then she'll be there to give it to her. Suddenly she heard a noise. It was almost not to hear yet Lizzy was sure that it was somebody crying.

"Hello? Nara is it you?"

She asked while moving towards that wining person. It stopped... For a moment everything was quiet. Nothing was moving but the trees in the wind.

"Who's there?"

Lizzy kept moving until she saw a person sitting on the ground. She immediately recognized that long brown hair and these blue eyes even if they were filled with tears now.

"Nera? Are you alright? I think that belongs to you."

Neras eyes widened as she saw the small book. She stood up really fast so that she almost fell down again but then she ran towards Lizzy and hugged her.

"You found it? You really... I don't know how to thank you. I'll never forget that... You saved my life!"
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7YWed Jun 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Nice use of Clarice. Good to see her being used in a story. It's nice to see two character connecting over a little thing, well the start of a connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: A tale of two witches   Black and White: A tale of two witches Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Black and White: A tale of two witches
Page 1 of 1