Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Police Station - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Police Station - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Police Station - Page 7 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Police Station

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Police Station - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSun Jun 07, 2015 12:49 am

First topic message reminder :

The police station is where the city police hold suspects and conduct whichever business is needed. It's a two story building made with sturdy walls. On the top floor you can see small windows while on the lower floors the windows are normally sized.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Kat was hit by the attack and pushed back "Ugh, I'm seriously going to teach you a lesson" the girl mutters as she gets up and blasts a couple of more beams of light at the woman.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 11, 2015 11:32 pm

The witch tries to dodge to the side, while throwing her own spells at Kat. The Hybrid fairies attack all strike the cop and she is pushes into the wall, hitting her head against a door jam. The cop starts to wobble.

The fire wizard cop casts several flame arrows at Diane.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 1:42 am

Diane transforms and puts up her ice shield, while trying to fly out of the scene and dodge all of the spells.

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 am

Her ice shield breaks after one hit from a fire arrow, while the others seem to come up short on their aims. The wizard cop grunts, quickly flicking his staff at the girl and a long tongue of flame laps out at Diane.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 2:30 am

"Frosty aura!" Diane fires off at the cop, while flying away in the other direction of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 2:48 am

The wizard uses his staff create a door of flames in the middle of the hall in front of  Diane, then begins firing 12 fire arrows at her. During his attack, he is hit by the aura produced by Diane. The man stumbles around a bit and laughs like a loon for a few seconds as frost builds around him. It should also be noted that due to the nature of the attack the witch also feels a bit nippy, as would Kat.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 3:51 am

"Ice manipulation!" Diane chanted and then summoned a thick bubble of ice around herself. Sorry Kat. The fairy quickly flew through the wall of flames, and the bubble melted when she passed over to the other side. After passing the fire wall she sped up at top speed through the hallway heading for the main exit.

Ruby could not longer make out Diane through the cell window and so she flew back down to the ground and waited around the corner of the police station.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 am

Kat got up on her feet and summoned her Charmix "Photokentic Diamonds!" she shouts as she blasts the wizard with a powerful beam of light.

After the attack, she blasts another beam at the door hoping it'll be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 pm

The wizard was just about to get his bearings after coming back to his senses when the light beam collides with him. The man is send flying, passing through the door of flames and comes out the other side on fire.

The rainbow witch still feels rather hazy, slips on the frost that Diane had created. A spell leaves her hand and bounces off several surfaces around the room.

The main exit had a few cops waiting and chatting. The ditcher had better be careful now, due to her use of a high level spell, she should be feeling some exhaustion.

Said door that Kat was attacking had been damaged, seems like another few spells might do it.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm

"For the love of..." Kat mumbled as she took a deep breath. She concentrated very hard to become invisible, at beginning it wasn't working but after trying a few more times it finally worked.

She quickly walked by the cops and turned to the left, exiting the alley. The spell were off and Kat almost felt to the ground due to exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Station   Police Station - Page 7 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Police Station
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next