Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Eastern Square - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Eastern Square - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Eastern Square - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Eastern Square

Go down 
+4
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Potitius
Timmy
yukai5
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

The Eastern Square - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed May 27, 2015 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

One of the few places that always has the same spot after the city gets rearranged. Here the airships arrive and are many official offices or traveling agencies. Also has a direct link to the night club district.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 22, 2016 11:50 pm

"Hey Arti, what kind of colors would be considerable to wear to Jule because I might have something else to wear there to help at least?" Brianna asks her roommate and also wanting to get rid of the tension that's going on right now.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 12:33 am

Aitheria glared at Brianna for her ignorance and whipped up the magic tape and placed over her mouth.
"You seriously need your eyes and ears checked" she sighed, "Artemis already stated in her sign up sheet that she will be providing the clothing so we can blend in. Having a different outfit will make you look like a sore thumb."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 12:53 am

Before Zaflore could even start her outburst towards Brianna, Aitheria already beat her to it. Though upon hearing Aitheria would stick with her, she visibly relaxed and whispered a wordless "thank you" in her direction. "Brianna, in history we've been thought that isolated communities evolve differently from non-isolated communities. We'll stick out regardless simply because out habits differ from theirs."
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 1:55 am

Although her mouth is taped shut, Brianna goes off in her mind screaming while not trying to show any emotion and thinks to herself: "Well, excuse me for not knowing that. I was just trying to be able to fit in visually. You guys shouldn't have come off so hard on me about that. If someone told me about this before, then I wouldn't have said anything. I decided to join on the trip at the last minute as a way to return a favor for Arti since she and Lyra went to my home planet so I clearly didn't have enough time to be notified about this. Man, this is already starting to be disappointing as hell. while leaning against a wall with her arms crossed and not even trying making eye contact with anyone and just staring.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 2:56 am

A few moment later, Aitheria removed the tape from Brianna.
"I hope you learnt something from this" she sighed, "And in future, please don't try and get me angry? You don't want to know what happens if you do."
That and I am uneasy around people too that I just met she silently added.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 6:22 am

As the conversation went on (and made an awry turn) Artemis got in between Brianna and Aitheria "Girls! Please don't fight! I forgot to mention it to Brianna but I indeed arranged that there'll be a shop opened for us before we go into town" she explained "also I got you all your own chargepack. See it as your personal wallet and battery for operating systems" she started taking them all out of her faintly glowing bag and handed them out to everyone going with her into town "now we'll all stick together. Okay? I don't want anything to happen to my friends" she smiled and hoped she defused the explosive situation a bit.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 7:12 am

"Why not split up into pairs and have a meeting spot?" Aitheria suggested, who was still in a bad mood so it came off a bit rude, "Cause there are different places some of us would like to explore that other people don't want to drag along to."

Last edited by yukai5 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 12:11 pm

[Zaflore]
Zaf hesitated for a moment hearing Aitheria's proposition. "Maybe it's better if we stick together for the first hour or so, that way Artemis can show us how everything works. Once that's done, I do indeed propose us splitting," Zaf said, suggesting more of a middle ground, and a safer option in her opinion.

[Matrim]
Fixed his attention on Artemis upon getting out the chargerpacks. "Lass, I can't use magic, do these packs still work for me?" Matrim asked while he made a concerned frown.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 12:43 pm

"True, but to be fair, is it worth not being dragged off in million other places? And besides, being with someone that you know meaning that you don't get in other people's way" Aitheria shrugged, "After all, we are here for one thing only, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 23, 2016 5:42 pm

"Thank you Arti." Brianna said to her roommate as she grabs her chargepack from her. "And Aitheria, I'm sorry that I made you upset. Maybe sometime, you can tell me what upsets you so I know what to avoid in the future and hopefully, prevent something like this from happening again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eastern Square   The Eastern Square - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Eastern Square
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next