Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Town Square - Page 17 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Town Square - Page 17 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Town Square - Page 17 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Town Square

Go down 
+14
Pokémon Trainer
Sky
Potitius
Stella
Rose Petal
Musa
AlexisWinx
Sailor Lily
Bloom
AngelicAura
aisha238
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Tecna
zerowing21
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Town Square - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSun May 17, 2015 1:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the square outside the hotel of the town near the castle. It has several cafes you can sit at and look at the architecture.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 9:11 pm

"I'm not sure. If it is, I wonder what it can do." She slowly hands it to Zaf, to see if she wanted to hold it. "I hope that man wasn't hurt too badly on account of the golem. It wasn't exactly its fault either since it was woken up from its long slumber." She goes silent again, thinking of how many people could have been hurt, her eyes filled with a bit of sadness. "It was a great thing you happened to come when you did. You probably saved his life I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 9:24 pm

"I don't know if I saved his life, but even if I didn't I took away as much pain as I could with this dodgy healing spell I've got," she explained. Carefully Zaflore picked up the gem from Snow's hand and went over it with a finger to feel the structure of the gem. "I don't know," she admitted sounding a bit said when she offered the gem back to Snow. "I can't really sense anything in it, perhaps a gem fairy or wizard would be more helpful in this," she said and handed the gem back. She thought for a moment and something dawned on her. "How did you found all that out about the golem? could it speak?"
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 9:30 pm

"It couldn't speak at all." The girl states in a very low tone, "I...I read it's mind and saw many things. I normally hate reading minds of others, but I had to in this case to see what it wanted." Snow takes the gem back and gently touches it with her finger tips, "I'm sure you're healing spell was more than enough to heal him."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 9:40 pm

Zaflore tilted her head a little evaluating the ethical issue but smiled a little quickly after. "With doing as you did, you probably saved its life, not everyone is willing to approach the situation as you did. I know plenty of people who wouldn't even try to talk," she reassured Snow hoping it would help her cope with the burden that ability seemed to bestow upon her.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 9:44 pm

The girl would clutch her skirt a bit, but soon relaxes it upon hearing Zaf's words. She was right of course that this course of action probably did save lives. She soon looks at Zaf again, giving her small smiles, "You're right on that, I did save lives, but its also my duty to make sure that golem got what it wanted and to make sure that company that did this to that creature is reprimanded." The blue haired girl thinks a moment due to a sudden idea. "You know, you wouldn't make a bad leader Zaflore."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Zaflore hesitated for a moment thinking on Snow's suggestion and then shook her head. "I think I have more luck as an economist, I find Isis remarkable if you look at how it functions economically, so advice a leader perhaps, but not lead myself," she nuanced when she reflected on her interests, besides a leader was a front figure and she didn't quite sought the center of attention. "Any ideas on how to keep the golem safe, I mean, the wealth of this entire planet rests on the shoulders of the mining industry, or do you see any ways here they can sustain without that massive income of theirs?" She said, hoping to get a new view on the situation.

She had heard about Isis' economy during classes at Alfea and how it was sustained with strategical import and export of goods, but also the environmental concerns and sustainability. It was a question that haunted Zaf for a while now.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Snow nods at what Zaf was saying, but she probably did have a point. Finally the girl speaks, "The only way to keep that golem safe is to shut down that mine, cover it up and have them find another one. It's not the only one of its kind on Isis either, so they need to be careful where they dig. I'm not sure how badly this will set the planet back on their income."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 10:47 pm

"But they are aware of that, and will be very reluctant to shut down every mine where they find a golem like that. I foresee trouble in their current models but unfortunately even if I were to think of a solution, who's going to listen to a second year fairy student?" Zaf said sounding a bit hopeless since she really had no clue how to begin. "Perhaps I can help you have the mine shut down?" She suggested. Despite not knowing Snow for very long she did give a good vibe, someone who reasons before she acts which really appealed to Zaflore since she shared that trait, at least, when she didn't let her anger get the best of her.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 11:18 pm

"That would be wonderful if you could help." Snow remarks brightly, clasping her hands together. "Justice fairies kind of used to have high respect in this kind of matter, but I'm not so sure anymore, even being a second year student wouldn't help me. I think having a few people behind this effort would have more clout and get them to listen." She sighs slightly. Maybe they should head to Earth and find Sybila. Roxy had said something to her about it last year, but that was probably out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 pm

"So have you made any plans yet of how you want to approach the situation?" Zaf asked to get some ideas going. "You're more aware of the details than I am so I might still need some filling in," she admitted which was true since she wasn't present in the mine during the encounter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 17 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Town Square
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next