Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Town Square - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Town Square - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Town Square - Page 11 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Town Square

Go down 
+14
Pokémon Trainer
Sky
Potitius
Stella
Rose Petal
Musa
AlexisWinx
Sailor Lily
Bloom
AngelicAura
aisha238
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Tecna
zerowing21
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Town Square - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSun May 17, 2015 1:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the square outside the hotel of the town near the castle. It has several cafes you can sit at and look at the architecture.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:29 am

Isaä looked suprised "oh really?" She asked "and here I tought we weren't obvious witches at all" greatly suprised that Mina reccogniced her without ever meeting them or seeing them before "and how nice to meet you" she smiled and held her hand out to Mina "are you here for the ball too?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 am

"Yes, I also need to be at the ball to represent my home-planet with my parents. So what are your names?" Mina said to Isaa, before noticing Zalfore. "Hello Zalfore! Are you here playing one of the games?"

Call it the intuition in the cat, but I can't trust a witch. Aphrodite said, considering she hadn't ever met witches back on Venus.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:50 am

Isaä blinked "wait... Why are you asking our names if your friends allready told you about us?" She stepped back a bit "whatya keeping behind on us?" She held an arm in front of her sister, acting slightly suspicious
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:56 am

Zaflore smiled a bit. "Not just playing, I got this little fella from the shooting stand," she said and proudly presented the plush blue spider she had gotten from it. "Have you had any luck yet?" she wondered.

She noticed one of them acting a bit anxious and frowned a bit, she didn't think much of it and everyone knew some gossip spread quicker than wildfire so she reached a hand towards Isaä and introduced herself with her name.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 1:06 am

"Nothing, they just described you two a bit. They might have mentioned your names but I could've forgotten them." Mina said, trying to remember, and feeling a bit bad for possibly forgetting their names if any of the girls did mention them before answering Zalfore. "I haven't really played any of the games yet but me and Aphrodite just rode on the Ferris Wheel."

"Now that reaction isn't very dignified." Aphrodite said to Isaa. The white kitty walked behind them.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 1:17 am

Isaä quickly looked at the two fairies and then the the talking cat. She took a few moments before sighing "sorry. i'm just a bit on edge... You don't know how it's like to be mis" she stopped and smiled, giving Zaflore a hand "I'm Isaä. And that's my sister Azumaz. She ain't much of a talker I'm afraid" she appologiced on her sisters behald "anyway. We're trying to just blend in and not be forced to get judged by the magic we're condamned to" she sighed and smiled, trying to spark guild for past judgements in them both

"And some games... We" she gestured to her sister "just got here and were still trying to figure out where to go to"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 1:27 am

Zaflore was aware thanks to Mina they were witches yet somehow they didn't irk her as much as most of the witches did. These at least seamed to have some manners and weren't about mindless chaos or simple spite. That thought did make the hairs in Zaflore's neck stand up because if they weren't that obvious, then what kind of witches are they?

She didn't let this inner thought show outwardly and simply smiled, be it somewhat forcibly. "Well, I might not have a lot of data but the game I did was actually a fair one! Perhaps they're not all corrupted like on earth," she said to keep the conversation going.

Zaf turned towards Mina retrieving the Ferris wheel ticked she had gotten moment ago and chucked softly. "I was about to ride the wheel until I saw you and thought it'd be fun to have a chat. Is the view any good up there?"
Back to top Go down
Musa
RP Characters
RP Characters
Musa

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 am

Musa wonders the square noshing on her popcorn. She wasn't sure what to do yet. She could go on the Farris Wheel or she could play a game or maybe she could get something to drink. She passes by Mina, Zaf and the two witches while thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Snow had parted ways with Kat once they had gotten to the town square and the justice fairy was trying out some of the games. She was however very poor at them and didn't win a single thing.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Azu lets her sister talk to Mina, but smiles at the fairy. "Nice to meet you, Mina.", the girl said after the fairy told her name. She rolled her eyes when her sister said that she wasn't much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 11 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Town Square
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next