Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cloud tower's rooftop. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cloud tower's rooftop. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cloud tower's rooftop. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cloud tower's rooftop.

Go down 
+3
Griffin
Sailor Lily
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Cloud tower's rooftop. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YWed May 06, 2015 12:49 am

Cloud tower's rooftop is a large platform on top of cloud tower. Be careful though, high winds aren't uncommon due to it's height!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YFri May 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Cadence walked onto the rooftop, kicking a pebble with the toe of one of her flats. I'll try again later to talk to everyone. But did they really not hear me at all? Clef flew into her arms since the winds felt a bit strong for him. Storms and Sounds are usually used together but I wonder why. She thought after realizing Caroline was a storm and sound witch. She sang out loud a bit to help feel less alone on the rooftop. "It's a stormy day, trying to figure out this way."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YSat May 09, 2015 12:34 am

[Narrative]
Cadence would have already encountered trouble opening the door leading to the rooftop for it was punished by high winds. Up in the sky the clouds seem to turn around a centered point which lays dead centered above cloud tower. The storm seems most violent here up top where the winds aren't broken by trees or buildings. The winds themselves seem to come from every direction, unpredictable gusts can come from anywhere, most likely thanks to the spinning nature of the cloud above.

Along with the winds a combination of rain and hailstones pummel the rooftop, some of those hailstones measuring up to three to four centimeter in diameter making for a very noisy almost roaring sound once the door opens.

[note]
Perhaps wait for a description before actually taking action, especially since the current storm renders flight near impossible.

[meta]
The storm causes a massive uproar of sound due to the wind and the rain and hail bashing onto the building accompanied by the rumbling sounds of thunder, perhaps this is why this combination of storm and sound is common?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YSun May 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Wasn't there a rain dance spell taught from Palladium's class before? She put Clef into a disco ball shield and walked to the center of the rooftop. "Cadence Magic Transform!" She turned into her fairy form. Now I wonder if I can use that rain dance spell to soothe this storm. The other fairies might also find it more easier to stay here.

Her aura glowed and she started to chant the spell. "Ishetara Tashetara Oowaa Tawata" She danced along a bit while chanting it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YSun May 10, 2015 3:16 pm

[Narrative]
The circling, roiling cloud above subdues a bit and the previously visible center of the cloud's spinning axis disappears. The hail almost immediately stops and the heavy rain changes to some minor drizzle. The winds however don't dissipate as much but the erratic and heavy gusts coming from all directions pretty much stop, making the wind come with a steady speed from a singular direction which is most likely due to height rather than the storm.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YSun May 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Cadence collapsed onto her knees, detransforming and letting the disco ball that was holding Clef fade. She smiled, glad that she was able to soothe the storm so that it was more tolerable. "I didn't let the storm rage on, but what I did might bother the witches anyway." She sang out loud while standing up. She didn't mind the mild drizzle much. "A single water drop inside my heart, becomes a gentle rain which falls at the start. With no rush, I'm waiting for, the waterfalls in my eyes to flow."
Back to top Go down
Griffin
RP Characters
RP Characters
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YThu May 14, 2015 7:57 pm

"Attention all freshman witches and transfer fairy students. You will report to my class in the main lecture hall. Failure to do so will result in a detention and a possible stay in the school dungeon or the school's dump. You have six minutes to get here!" Griffin's voice rings out over the PA system in the school.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YThu May 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Cadence stopped her singing when she heard the announcement. She decided to make sure Clef got back to her dorm before heading to the lecture hall. "But who knew that being at cloud tower would give me songwriting inspiration." She said to herself, before leaving the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 12:33 pm

rayla walked on the rooftop. Waiting a few moments before her younger brother apeared before her eyes

"Whats the issue rayla" he asked "and why are you at this school?"

" its a an echange program roxas, me and celestix and here with a few of the other girls" she states. Avoiding eye contact. "I need you help because today in class i turned my rainbow magic into a omega element and tried to kill all my freinds with it cause some voice my head told me to."

roxas's eyes widened as he aproched his older sister. "was it caroline controlling you?" He asks sounding imtimidated. "I'll happily slap her."

"Its wasnt her, caroline wouldnt go that low. I dont know what came over me and im scared it'll happen again. Even kat said i was acting odd and she's been upset all day." Rayla says, her eyes begining to water.

roxas sighed and looked away. Fidling with the back of his red hair. "she's upset cause of me alright, we broke up" he states in a saddened tone. "She thought inwas being too proctetive of her. I didnt mean to overreact the way i did, its just... You know what its like to care allot about somone sis."

her phone buzzing with a text, rayla tossed it to the side. She was in no mood for this
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Rayla's phone buzzed a second time for her attention as a new text message came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud tower's rooftop.   Cloud tower's rooftop. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cloud tower's rooftop.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next