Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The School Dump 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The School Dump 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The School Dump 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The School Dump Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The School Dump Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The School Dump Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The School Dump Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The School Dump Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The School Dump Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The School Dump Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The School Dump Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The School Dump

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Apr 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Located outside the school, this is not a place you want to be. If you are here, beware the nasty critters.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 3:50 pm

"I don't quite know what we can expect here, but I figure it can't be a lot of good stuff. They have a garbage chute that leads into the school and I think we might have to transform in order to get in," Zaf said and immediately transformed afterwards into her fairy form, wearing a bright yellow outfit and her wings looking particularly spiky. "Watch your step here, who knows what the witched toss down this thing."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 pm

Artemis looked up at the towering building and seemed to smile "I like the look of those clouds. They remind me of home" she just stated and followed Zaflore on foot. Not seeming to intend on transforming just yet. Might be due to her hard times on transforming while distracted.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 am

Zaf hoovered about a meter above the ground thereby avoiding stepping in anything nasty. "I really recommend you also fly here. You really don't want to step in anything here," Zaf suggested and basically made it seem like more than just a suggestion. "Now where is that chute we need to get in," she muttered as she looked around over the surprisingly large dump. "This place is a disaster."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Artemis shrugged at it "I'm not that good at hoovering in place" she explained "didn't you see me at the first flight classes?" She laughed and took care of her steps, mostly hopping around on the more solid parts as she seemed adept at such manouvers

"Well, you tell me. You're up in the air" she laughed at Zaflore "but at least it's not as messy as my old room... I think my fungus bread is growing to a bed size" she joked "goddesses I miss that stuff"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Zaf stopped moving and looked at Artemis when she mentioned this wasn't as bad as her own room. Imagination utterly failed her to even envision a cesspool worse than this and she shuddered. "Then if you don't mind I'd like to skip the part where you';re going to give me a tour through your room," she said and continued scanning her surroundings to find the chute, until at last she saw something lodged in the steep mountain on which Cloud Tower was built. The chute looked as if a person could crawl up in it, but it was steel and the sides looked slippery with goo of unknown substance. "Whether or not you can fly good, you're gonna have to here," she said, thinking it would be impossible to get up without flight.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Artemis looked up at it and waved in front of her face "ugh... Even that stinks too much for me" she huffed at it and coughed "but I could allways hold onto you" she joked and walked up to the entrance "but if I must" she sighef and closed her eyes, seeming to gather her focus enough so she could transform.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 4:14 pm

"I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to carry you in flight. Anyways, we need to mind how much sound we make from this point on and I think even if I could carry you while flying, exerting control is a whole different issue," she explained and in some way this was also a veiled apology since she knew Artemis wasn't the best flier around.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 4:16 pm

Artemis was a very bad flier.... She just lacked in subtilty. A loud crackling session later Artemis landed on the ground in fairy form "whew" she smiled "keeps on getting easier and easier" she smiled "now please keep the entrance clear" she bended her knees and took a launching pose. Still used to a jetpack type of flight.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7YWed Aug 19, 2015 4:21 pm

"You're going in first?" Zaf asked curiously but then shrugged. Secretly she was kinda glad she didn't have to go first so she cleared the entrance for Artemis. "I think it goes straight up with about a 70 degree inclination as far as I can estimate. The thing is straight on the blueprints I saw but I cannot account for what years of wear and tear have done to it," she said giving Artemis a heads up about what she could expect on her way upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The School Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Dump   The School Dump Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The School Dump
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next