Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix

Go down 
+2
Sirenix Portugal
zerowing21
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Apr 27, 2015 2:31 am

Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix THYOCu2
An important announcement from the RP Moderators.

Okay, okay, we know we are in Year 2 and at least half of your OCs gained Charmix and/or Gloomix already and there are the other half to gain theirs. And we also know that Year 3 is far off, but we want you to give you something to think about.

Year 3 is about Enchantix. Yep, you know the one. “I finally become a real fairy. Like a butterfly, shining so bright.” That reminded of Butterflix, but it is from the Movie displaying the Enchantix song. And we have decided to have Charma as one the villains for Year 3 with some other surprises which will be revealed at the end of Year 2 (It was tough for the decision was made, but hey, we can mix it up a notch….right? And I thought it would shakes things up a bit too.). And this will be related about who could help your OCs to earn their Enchantix if you are a fairy, or Disenchantix if you are a Witch. Wait…..Disenchantix? The one that made the Trix look like belly dancers wearing boots, given by Valtor? Yeah….that’s the one.

Anyway, you should know that the requirements for a fairy is:

1. Do a courageous act to save someone from your own realm And it doesn’t have to be at their own realm either. Example: Aisha sacrificing her sight for Queen Ligea of the underwater kingdom of Andors, Stella protecting her dad by using herself as a body shield, Flora sacrificing her life for Miele.

If you have another way for your OC to gain Enchantix than the one stated above, PLEASE let us know and we work it into the story line.

But since there isn't a real requirement of Disenchantix, and we can’t be bothered throwing your witch OCs into a black ball of power (how boring will that be?), like Gloomix, we decided to give a requirement to gain it. It goes as follows:

1. Either killing or attempting to kill someone. It could be a stranger or someone they know. It’s completely up to you.
  2. Embracing their darkest fear.  Anything is possible, so it could be what is on the OC sheet or something completely different.

If you already got a head start of us, and we know that most of you already have got plans already, that is great. If you guys let us know, we put it in a document for safe keeping. And for the rest of you, you kind of have the rest of Year 2 to think of a way of how your OC gains Enchantix or Disenchantix. Bear in mind that a few WILL be caused by Charma to earn their Enchantix/Disenchantix, so we will discuss with you if you would be fine with that option or not since some, like I said, will have plans for it.

What are you waiting for? Get going! Be creative!

EDIT: We have decided that Charma is going to be one of the villains for Yr 3 and not the main villain, but the offer still stands if you want her to be the cause of the Enchantix/Disenchantix. Hence the edit above. And about the other surprises.....all I can say that we can spring those surprises without any warning at all at any time so you better be prepared for when they do happen.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 pm

Charlotte's Enchantix:

She lost her parents and little brother when she was little. Her mother is also a fairy of sound, so she could start contacting Charlotte. And Sten gave me the idea that her parents were taken as prisoners by a monster in some fortress, and she has to find them. After Charlie finds the fortress and her parents, the monster tries to kill Charlotte's mother because she helped Charlotte to find her, and Charlotte would save her and get her Enchantix. Then she would free everyone.

Aimée's Enchantix:

Charma attacks Alfea, and for some reason tries to kill Aisha. Aimée jumps in front of Aisha and Charma's spell hits her, and she falls on the ground, getting her Enchantix a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon Apr 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Moon Power Plot: Enchantix Princess

Synopsis:
Synopsis.:

Part 1: ALFEA 
Act 1:

Part 2: SOLARIA
Act 2:

Part 3: MOON
Act 3:

She watched closely as Helios and Guardian Nokomis fight alongside one another against Obscurum, but failed. Both were thrown a back, and both were on the ground, barely able to move. Noko looked up, and began to shout at the monster. She began to scream in anger, which then turned to tears of sorrow. She began to pray, her head on the ground, and her eyes drenched with tears, hoping that someone would come to aid them. Guardian Nokomis began to cry, feeling that she had failed. As much as she was sad, she was also happy that she finally felt emotions. 

Suddenly the Goddess Artemis appears, and gently pats Noko's head. From there, her beautiful gown changed into that of a battle armour outfit, and thus Obscurum and Artemis battle it out to the finish. Helios watched and looked at Artemis carefully, the very woman whom she had fallen in love with from the start, but was fated that it could never be. Noko, from the loss of her powers, suddenly fell and grew cold. Helios and Guardian Nokomis head to hear, but it seems that her body, not having her magic or Guardian Magic, could not cope. 

As both began to grieve, Noko slowly began to transform into her Enchantix form. With that, she managed to provide extra protection to the citizens of the Moon as Artemis continued to battle Obscurum. Upon Obscurum's defeat, a huge flash of magic occur which reverted the Moon Kingdom back to its old form, with the citadels no longer in ruins and everything becoming back to the way they were. 

Noko was suddenly sent to a dimension plane where there was only her and Goddess Artemis. The Goddess congratulates her on accomplishing her task on reviving the Moon World, and provides her a choice on saving her own life, or the lives of those who have died. Suddenly, from behind appeared her friends. After a wonderful reunion, Noko had then decided that her life would mean nothing without her friends. Soon, her friends were revived, and as Noko slowly began to disappear, Guardian Nokomis and Helios suddenly appeared in the plane, asking the Goddess to be within Noko's stead. Both tell the Goddess that Noko deserved to live out the rest of her life, and that both of them had lived for too long. With a wonderful feeling of repent, Helios apologises to Noko for his trouble all these years, and asked for her forgiveness. After a tearful farewell, both Guardian Nokomis and Helios disappeared. 

Noko on the other hand, was still unsure why she was still within the dimensional plane. The Goddess then held out a crown, one that is of a crescent moon. The Goddess happily tells Noko that is now the Princess of Love and Protection within the Moon. Confused, the Goddess tells Noko that her journey is not over yet, and that she must find the lost one. With that, she returns back to the Moon, within a beautiful white dress, and a crown by her head. 

She happily reunites with her friends whom each had received a gift from the Goddess, a hairpin with the shards within them. Nimueh meanwhile, achieved to find the book, which contains the history of the Moon, and as it shows, another heir to the throne was also within the Magical Dimension, and Noko must find her for the girl to be crowned Queen and completely restore the Moon Kingdom. 

With that, their journey ends in the Moon, and they all return to Alfea where Noko was finally able to feel like a normal girl once again, no longer having visions of the future, and no longer having Moon Guardian Magic, but simply just her own Moon Princess Magic.

Last edited by JohnnyQuartzUniverse on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YSun May 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Brianna's Enchantix (i know Brianna doesn't have her Charmix yet but this is how i want her to get her Enchantix)

While Brianna is studying at Alfea, Ms. Faragonda tells her that someone strange starts attacking the royal family of Flametopia and Brianna is the only who can stop him. The strange man gets inside the castle and confronts the king, queen, prince, and other princess in the throne room. Brianna starts attacking the strange man but he aims for the prince and fires. She flies quickly to get to her brother and takes the blow. She falls to the ground and earns her Enchantix a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YMon May 18, 2015 2:21 pm

Just a quick note for the ones who hasn't have thought of a plot yet, that though that this is going to be open for awhile, the first batch of Yr 3 students (which are the Y2 students in the moment) will be affected with the Charma saga only if you choose to. Any other Enchantix plots from any others students will still be reconized and put aside to discuss when the time gets closer for them.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YSun May 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Even though it's still a while away I had an idea for how Artemis will get her enchantix powers:

While on Verne she'll have to use herself as a conductive part of a broken wire or so during a thunderstorm. A very high voltage will run trough her but as long as she keeps hold of the metal she'll make sure the shield protecting the city from a very intense thunderstorm won't collapse.
However as she keeps holding it the metal of her wings will glow red hot. She'll be facing the choice to either let go and risk the fields failing or she'll loose her wings as the non-metallic parts of them will be ignited by the metals heat and burn to ashes. Leaving the city safe but her with only the metal skeleton of what once were her wings. Making flight for her impossible.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YTue May 26, 2015 1:55 am

I encourage all rpers to think and let us know what you guys want. We can't go ahead if we don't know what plot for the oc is.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Kimberly's Enchantix (when she gets approved)

There is an attack on Alfea and Kimberly and Brianna who has already earned her Enchantix are fighting a huge monster with a lot of power. The monster is about to fire a blast at Brianna but Kimberly jumps in front of her and she earns her Enchantix a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Lauren, bad news. during year 3 Kimberly would be a second year student. So she wouldn't be getting enchantix til year 4. Please keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7YTue Jun 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix   Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Year 3: Year of Enchantix/Disenchantix
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next