Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Rainbow has listened again!!

Go down 
+6
Winxisawesome
Sailor Lily
aisha238
Chocoroko
Aeniara
yukai5
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 25, 2015 8:32 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't know if you guys seen this or not but.....

Yes, you see the thumbnail correctly. Roxy (and Kiko) is officially in Season 7!!! And could this mean that there is a chance that she could get Enchantix that everyone wanted her to gain? And what purpose does she have in the series?

Please note that what are shown is on repeat to make the length of the song.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Maxton2 wrote:
Far as I know, Based on my viewing of the season, she did not get another transformation. I don't know, she is not a enchantix yet, I would have thought she would have met all the conditions for it by now.
She hasn't met the requirements. It's saving someone from your own realm, which in her case, Earth. So if Rainbow wants her to become an Enchantix Fairy, they have to follow that logic that they created.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Minako

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 21, 2016 10:07 pm

I wish Roxy's stone wasn't stole as soon Sad

But at least she travelled back in time, I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 pm

You see, I would have thought that achieving Enchantix was the whole point of the first few years of training at Alphea. It is kinda like DBZ, the writers keep forgetting the secondary characters, and focus on Goku.. So they all fall behind to irrelevancy and comic relief while the Mary Sue, Goku keeps getting stronger.. I mean look at DBZ now they have resorted to having to face them off against Gods now..

At some point, for the sake of consistency, they need to start showing other fairies with new forms.

Thanks for the reminder of the Enchantix requirements.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 21, 2016 10:55 pm

It's a bit of a pain that no one, not even students who are in their 7th year at Alfea in season 7 like Francis and Amaryl who have been there since season 1 haven't advanced. It's not all that believeable that no one has advance except six people.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 12:17 am

In a lot of ways, this show really is DBZ for women/girls. So it is easy to draw parallels. It makes no sense at all Zerowing21, your right about that.. I mean, Roxy is in her 3rd year I think?! She should already be enchantix. Not to mention, not once do they mention what the advancement path is for the normal students to advance fairy forms. Its not even discussed.. Which is sad, as I imagine there are a lot of fairies that would simply like the opportunity to step out of their shadow.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 am

Maxton2 wrote:
In a lot of ways, this show really is DBZ for women/girls.  So it is easy to draw parallels.  It makes no sense at all Zerowing21, your right about that..  I mean, Roxy is in her 3rd year I think?! She should already be enchantix. Not to mention, not once do they mention what the advancement path is for the normal students to advance fairy forms. Its not even discussed..  Which is sad, as I imagine there are a lot of fairies that would simply like the opportunity to step out of their shadow.

Hate to break it to you, but though it does have similarities, Winx is NOT DBZ for women/girls. It was never to be that way by a long shot. At least Winx shows a lot of different dynamics than what DBZ does show.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 12:51 am

It may have different dynamics, but it really does feel like DBZ for girls. I mean, they both center around a Mary Sue character, who is the answer to all the problems. Just need to anger her enough. Just like Goku. Sure there are major differences regarding the group dynamics of the two shows, namely Icy is yet to be redeemed were Vegeta was. Just like DBZ, in the end, all other characters in the Winx/Z squad are pointless, as long as Goku/Bloom shows up.. Not to mention the whole, point of every season revolves around getting stronger and acquiring different forms to fight the ever more powerful badguys.

I agree, it may not have been intended to be DBZ for girls, but it runs dangerously close to being one.. Not that that is a bad thing at all, just makes it predictable. Nothing wrong with girl empowerment. I am all for it.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 am

Maxton2 wrote:
It may have different dynamics, but it really does feel like DBZ for girls. I mean, they both center around a Mary Sue character, who is the answer to all the problems. Just need to anger her enough. Just like Goku.  Sure there are major differences regarding the group dynamics of the two shows,  namely Icy is yet to be redeemed were Vegeta was.    Just like DBZ, in the end, all other characters in the Winx/Z squad are pointless, as long as Goku/Bloom shows up..   Not to mention the whole, point of every season revolves around getting stronger and acquiring different forms to fight the ever more powerful badguys.

I agree, it may not have been intended to be DBZ for girls, but it runs dangerously close to being one..  Not that that is a bad thing at all, just makes it predictable.  Nothing wrong with girl empowerment.  I am all for it.

I disagree. There are more times that I can count that the other Winx members/minor characters at certain points take charge and have their time to shine. Sure Bloom has a temper problem (and a really good death stare), but she NEVER goes out of control to a point to actually destroying something. And the Trix won't reform at all. They are nothing more than hungry power witches that will use people, then abandoned them if they don't fill their requirements. It has always been this way and if they ever come back (which they probably will), their cycle will continue. They have no redeeming qualities what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 1:40 am

Im not saying she would destroy things willinilly, just that she, power wise, is unbalanced in the same way Goku is. The series has a over reliance on her. You say, that some minor and secondary characters have had their time to shine. Well in the DBZ universe and forums I used to frequent, they called those episodes and seasons "filler". I mean look at Krillin and Tien, used to be teir 1 fighters you could count on for a good showing. Now they are speed bumps on the way to the supersayian god supersayian.(yes that is his new title) Goku never tried to destroy things for the heck of it, he tried to lead the fight away from the cities. Though things happen when you can blast the equivalent to nuclear bombs.

I agree that the Trix is coming back, but I think I am not alone in saying it is time for writers to do something different with them. AS their attempts at being tier 1 badguys is getting old. They have the possibility of being redeemed, a small one at that, due to the fact that they do have genuine care in their hearts. Care for each other. Other then the Ancestrals, they are the only documented witch group to exist that works cooperatively like they do. It works, because, in my opinion and it is only my opinion, that they truly care for each other.. If they didn't why would Either Icy or Darcy tolerate working with Stormy, who is clearly the least usefull member.

Also, I wanted to thank you for the friendly discussion. This could easily have gotten heated. I know on other forums it would be a flame fest by now. So thank you! Secondly, I also wanted to say that, no matter what direction, this show has given me something to bond with my young daughter over and I am grateful for it. We both can nerd out on the same thing and both of us know what we are on about, despite the 29 year difference between us..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow has listened again!!   Rainbow has listened again!! - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Rainbow has listened again!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2