Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The throne room 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The throne room 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The throne room 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The throne room Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The throne room Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The throne room Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The throne room Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The throne room Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The throne room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YFri Mar 20, 2015 7:47 pm

where the king and queen sort out any political matters and diplomatic meetings. This room is usually out of bonds to the public unless a coronation is happening
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 10:29 am

The group of magic users made their way to the throne room. Surprised to see it full of the civilians of the rinbow kingdom. Spotting their parents. Rayla and roxas made their way through the crowede area to speak with the king and queen.

"Mother, father, there's somthing wrong isn't there?" Roxas asked. "We need to know what exacally is going on right now if theres any chance of fix this."

"Since you and your sister have been on magix, the kingdom's been decaying from the inside of the planets core. Weaver the effects of the poison which has begun to destory our fair land is revesable. Me and your father have insisted that the civilans stay in the palace walls for their own safety untill a proper evacuation can occur." The queen explained with a loving yet worried tone of voice.

"What caused this?" Rayla asked. Sound direct and stressed. "I need to know everything please."

"We do not know rayla." Her father said sounding cold "there's been mis imformation that this is revenge for the moon folk. It seems they've fabriacted history and blamed their problems on our strong bloodline. Causing our lands doom."

Snapping at her father rayla grit her teeth. "Don't give me all that rubish father. Do you honestly think for one second this is the moon folks fault? Its our fault. This kingdom isnt so perfect and goodhearted as you've tried to convince me and roxas it is." She replied. Sounding angry at the current events. "For iris sake you have a moonbow son and a duaghter who's dating a moon fairy. Will you please just shut the hell up with that irritating prejudice."

Sighing in relieve after getting that all off her chest rayla took a deep breathe before speaking again. "I apologies for snapping father, but if you refuse to speak honestly with me and roxas. Im afraid we will take these matters into our own hands. I hope you and mother will look after phr people in the palace. We'll be as quick as we can." She said.

Roxas pulled his sister to the side looking surprised at her outbust. "What now? I kno its rather farfetched but We need to know what exacally happened on that battlefield eons ago with the moonfolk. " roxas said "iris is the only one who'll be honest with us. We need chandra to locate her. Maybe then we'll have the answer to save prism."

"Good idea roxas lets inform the others." Rayla said as the two of them walked back towards the group of fairies.
Back to top Go down
Nokomis
RP Characters
RP Characters
Nokomis

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 12:39 pm

"So what's the exact trouble and how can we help?" Noko asks once the rainbow fairy had returned to the group. She looked very concerned and she could tell Rayla was a bit upset.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 6:26 pm

"Now's not the time to explain. I need to find chandra asap." Rayla said. Ignoring half of what noko asked.

Roxas just gave a small smile and said "yikes" as he folded his arms. "Noko cant you just use your future sight and see a solution to all this? From what rayla told me your other half has already seen how this all plays out."
Back to top Go down
Nokomis
RP Characters
RP Characters
Nokomis

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 7:09 pm

"I can't use it. I haven't been able to use it for awhile. I'm sorry." Noko says in gently apology, shaking her head. Ever since November, she seemed to have lost her future sight ability. She rubs the back of her left arm gently, "I'm sure there is some other way to figure out what is happening."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 7:27 pm

"Well that's convenient." Amara muttered, in response to Noko losing her future sight. She can share clear visions of the future on Photon with other people but now there's nothing?
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 8:10 pm

"Well that sucks." Roxas states. "Im gonna catch up with rayla." Roxas walked away from the moon fairy to locate his sister who was still looking for the moonbow fairy.
Back to top Go down
Lena Frazier
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lena Frazier

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 8:34 pm

"Maybe we should go with them to help find Chandra." Lena suggests heading for the nearest door, "Next time, one of us should stay with her."
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Roxas turns to lena giving a glare. "You do realise chandra is capable of doing stuff on her own right? " he said snapping at lena's suggestion. "She was seeing where her parents were and if they are okay. Did she really need one of you following her around like she's some ditzy school girl who doesn't know what she's doing?"

Realising what he said, roxas stopped for a moment. "Sorry for snapping." He said as he walked ahead of lena and noko to get out of their sight.
Back to top Go down
Lena Frazier
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lena Frazier

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7YMon Feb 15, 2016 8:47 pm

"You're not in the right on this one Roxas." Lena shouts after him heatedly. She'd seen her roomies ability to take care of herself and she could be distracted and not pay any attention, unless she was serious. It was better to keep someone with her to keep her on task. "Let's just say here for now and wait for them to find her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The throne room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next