Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

History Classroom 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

History Classroom 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
History Classroom 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
History Classroom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
History Classroom Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
History Classroom Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
History Classroom Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
History Classroom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
History Classroom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
History Classroom Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
History Classroom Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
History Classroom Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

History Classroom

Go down 
+9
trusttecna
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Portugal
Rose Petal
Flora
AlexisWinx
Daphne
Bloom
zerowing21
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YWed Mar 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Located in one of the towers, this is Daphne's personal classroom. It's spacious and loaded with books. Don't be late to this class at all.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YSun Mar 22, 2015 12:12 am

Bloom slowly pokes her around the side of the door, spying Daphne sitting at her desk reading a book. Smiling, the red head slowly walks in and knocks softly on the edge of one of the tables. "Daph, there's something I need to talk to you about. It's about something that happened earlier."
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YSun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 am

Daphne slowly lowers her book, glancing up at her little sister, only to have her face turn livid. Bloom's hair is a mess and she had a few burns on her cheeks "What happened to you Bloom!? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YSun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

"Well," Bloom begins, sitting on the table and crossing her legs, "that's kind of why I needed to talk with you. I'm perfectly fine now, thought the spell hurt. I was talking with Tecna and Flora when a spell breaks through the window and I protected Tecna from being electrified. The spell was cast by Roll, which is great, but there is something else." Bloom looks down at the floor, slowly look back up at her sister after thinking, "His magic energy...its risen sharply to something equal to a full Charmix fairy. Is it even possible for someone, even Roll, to have their magic power go from beginning fairy level to where it is now?"
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YSun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 am

Daphne's eye widen at both parts of the news and cups her hand around her chin to ponder, "While I'm glad to hear he's performed his first spell, his magic level being where it is now, seems rather mysterious. Bloom, I'll check into this for the time being, you go enjoy the rest of the afternoon." The Elder Domona says softly, giving her little sister a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YSun Mar 22, 2015 12:40 am

"Alright Daphne." Bloom says quietly, pushing herself off the table. "I'll see you at dinner later tonight." The girl quickly gives her sister a hug and leaves for her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YSun Mar 22, 2015 12:42 am

"See you this evening little sister." Daphne remarks, looking worried. She looks out the window, several questions running across her mind.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YMon Mar 23, 2015 1:35 am

An invite arrives of Daphne, hovering right in front of her view of the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YTue Mar 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Snatching the letter, Daphne sits at her desk and begins to read the invite. Once finished, the blonde lays the paper flat, looking rather suspicious about this. "Diaspro...I hope she's not planning to hurt or try to do anything to Bloom." She glances down at the letter once more.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7YWed Mar 25, 2015 3:38 am

Lexi enters the classroom, not knowing Daphne was there. "Oh, Pofessor Daphne. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here." The girl was unsure if she should refer to her as professor or princess, or just simply refer to her as 'Daphne'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

History Classroom
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next