Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Daphne's Apartment 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Daphne's Apartment 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Daphne's Apartment 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Daphne's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YThu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Located in the teachers wing, Daphne spends some of her nights here, but she also has an apartment that she and Thoren share in town. There is a sign on the door that says in if she is around.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YMon Feb 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Coming to a stop within the staff dorms outside his cousin's room, Roll would rap on it slightly, hoping she was in. I just hope she's here and not at her place in Magixs. He thinks, tapping his foot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YTue Feb 02, 2016 2:01 pm

Enjoying her time with some fresh orange juice and several magazines around her to read, Daphne was reading and relaxing until she heard the door knock. She places the magazine on the sofa as she stands up to reach the door. "Hello," she softly says as she opens the door, "Oh hello Roll, come in!" she greets him as she offers him to enter.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YTue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Roll would walks in, feeling a tad nervous, "Thank you Daphne." He utters and finds a place to sit. He had no idea what to say to her, not after saying he didn't trust 10 months ago. "So uh..." He begins as he looks at the floor, "We really need to talk and get things sorted out."
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YTue Feb 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Daphne's expression turns into slight curiosity and tilts her head in a manner indicating she's willing to listen.

"I'm ears, do tell," she replies as she sits on the sofa in front of Roll.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YTue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Roll slouches a bit in his seat, unsure how to proceed. "I wanted to talk to you on Christmas at dinner, but you got sick that day so that plan went up in smoke." He begins and rubs his eyes rather gently, trying to find the right words. "I just want to apologize for everything I said last year during that fight. I haven't been particularly forthcoming since I returned. I also want to apologize for what happened back at the end of September. If I hadn't suggested for Octave and Blood arm come to you for help, you wouldn't have gone all crazy due to the influence of that Core." He fidgets a small amount in chair, feeling insanely nervous.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YTue Feb 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Daphne slightly smiles upon his words - closing her eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them again and looking at Roll with her amber eyes.

"Look Roll, I can't really hold grudges for you. You were.. eccentric in some of your ways, but you aren't a bad person. It wasn't your fault when I became infused with dark energy - you didn't quite know." she says, but quickly puts a smile on her face.

"However, that's not an excuse for you missing my wedding," she says in a slightly stern tone.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YTue Feb 02, 2016 3:10 pm

"Even if I didn't know about those two bringing that thing here from Tir Non Og, it's still my fault that you and Bloom and a lot of others got hurt." Roll guiltily replies with a look to match.

Upon being reprimanded for missing the wedding, the young man looking up to look his eldest cousin in the eyes, his silver meeting her amber orbs, "I know its not an excuse and I don't expect you'll ever forgive me for that. I missed the wedding to prevent any kind of incidents between myself and other people. I missed it so I wouldn't ruin your big day. I know that explanation might not be good enough for you, but its the truth."
Back to top Go down
Daphne
RP Characters
RP Characters
Daphne

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YThu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Daphne crosses her arms a bit, slightly frowns, but nothing too serious.

"I'm glad you're apologizing, it just comes to show your true feelings about everything you're saying," she says as she places her hand over his shoulders. "The wedding issue, however, I'll take it as a.. small twist of fate that won't happen again," she says with a humorously-raised eyebrow and a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7YThu Feb 04, 2016 1:55 pm

"Something like this won't happen again. I won't miss anymore important family events." Roll replies with nod, but soon looks to the floor, unsure what else to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daphne's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daphne's Apartment   Daphne's Apartment Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Daphne's Apartment
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next