Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer

Go down 
+13
Queen Chrysalis
vampynapy
Ameryliz
PumpkinPai
hougem
GirlaPH
yukai5
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
Chocoroko
TheWonderer
Sirenix Portugal
Crystal Flake
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Feb 13, 2015 4:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

So the promo was released today. As far as we know this is only a promo and the official trailer will be out on february 27, 2015. 
What do you think about the promo? 

Last edited by Crystal Flake on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar

AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 01, 2015 12:54 am

By the way I just wanted to add to what I said. 2:08

Bloom: So much better this way!

OMG THAT WAS A TOTAL DISS TO NICK! I CALLED IT! Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 3035619972
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 am

Butterflix still hasn't grown on me one bit. Neither have the new outfits.

Watching this trailer just reminds me of how childish this show has become. Some people like the new outfits, and even gone to saying that they make the Winx look older, don't make me laugh! They're pretty much wearing a rainbow in each outfit -.- And the whole animal thing for a whole season, how is that going to work out? It just seems like something very repetitive so far.
For a "final mission", it seems pretty pathetic. Like why couldn't they have something where all the villains return and it becomes dark side>light side?? In other words, an actual challenge. But no, of course not...

On a positive note, Kalshara looks pretty awesome. Balifilus...hmm...not so much. You can see from a mile away that Kalshara is always going to be frustrated for some reason, and Balifilus is going to screw it up some how. And please no underdog moment where Balifilus turns on Kalshara. Unless they pull it off really well like the did in W.I.T.C.H. when Cedric turned on Phobos...
Back to top Go down
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxclubmagi

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 am

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN

1. Stella's new voice is better than Rai's and Nick's.

2. Bloom's new voice isnt that high-picthed.

3. The animation is the same as 5-6.

4. There's no CGI, so calm the down.

5. No Nickelodeon

Did you people catch the reference at 2:05

"So much better this way"

Aka, without Nickelodeon.

. Seriously. Bloom's voice has to be a perfect fit.

The outfits are cute, like a perfect balance of Season 5 and 6 outfits. The animals are cute. But the villains arent  scary -_-

I'm fine with this new cast. I'd prefer a Rai cast, but this seems better than the Nick cast.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 am

I loved the trailer, actually. I liked Stella's voice, the animation is great, I loved the background at the end, the fight at Alfea. I'm kind of disappointed about Brafilius. I like Kalshara. They didn't spoil that much about the season. In the description it says "and another mysterious transformation". That's the only thing I hate. I don't want two transformations, stop Rainbow. I read in winxclubepisodios that it said the CGI would be used in Season 7, again. It's different from what we've heard last year: "... Kalshara, an evil shapeshifter and her brother, Brafilius. And not to forget, new outfits and the Butterflix transformation. All made like in season 5 and 6 (2D and a bit of 3D)." I don't know where the owner of the blog got that from, but I hope the writer of the article is wrong. I hope so, but I have no idea where the Winx would go this season to change into CGI. Also, did Aisha change into Layla again?
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 01, 2015 10:18 am

Sirenix Portugal wrote:
Also, did Aisha change into Layla again?

This is Rai English. It's always being Layla, not Aisha. Nick changed it to Aisha to acknowledge the Italian version (I think)
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 02, 2015 4:51 am

Waaait...I thought they did end up producing this season with Nick again?? I saw something with Iginio Straffi saying: “It will be a privilege to partner once more with Nickelodeon on this and we are all looking forward to bringing the latest adventures of the Winx Club fairies to Nick channels worldwide.”
from here?

They usually use different voices in the trailers so I just assumed that in the actual show they'd go back to Nick voices?
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 02, 2015 4:53 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
Waaait...I thought they did end up producing this season with Nick again?? I saw something with Iginio Straffi saying: “It will be a privilege to partner once more with Nickelodeon on this and we are all looking forward to bringing the latest adventures of the Winx Club fairies to Nick channels worldwide.”
from here?

They usually use different voices in the trailers so I just assumed that in the actual show they'd go back to Nick voices?

They won't go back to them for the VAs. They had a wrap up party and everything. Or Romi would've said something about that already on her FB Fan Page.
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 am

yukai5 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
from here?

They won't go back to them for the VAs. They had a wrap up party and everything. Or Romi would've said something about that already on her FB Fan Page.
I never saw that Sad

That is pretty much my last straw of hope for this season.
Unless these new voice actors turn out to be very similar to Rai's and actually know how to act, then I probably can't bare to watch it.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 02, 2015 4:59 am

Winxisawesome wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
from here?

I never saw that Sad

That is pretty much my last straw of hope for this season.
Unless these new voice actors turn out to be very similar to Rai's and actually know how to act, then I probably can't bare to watch it.

This is because that was a piece of news on Micheal's Winx Club's News Page (I think it was last year or the year before the party happened).
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 am

The trailer didnt get my hyped like season 5 or 6 did. It was kinda boring to be honest. The designs haven't grown on me yet and im still confused about the whole fairy pet thing and time travel. Its kinda ehhhhhhhh. Plus... Now thats a third pet bloom has. Kiko peg and now this unicorn which looks like the same one from season 5 that gave them harmonix. Maybe its a reference or maybe the animators were lazy and re used the flash puppet. At least time travel is cannon i the winx universe. If this is the last season ill be disapointed to be frank. Cause its a shame to see winx go out on such a low note. Nothing exiting or unique. Just kinda balh. Say what you want abput season 5 and 6 but sirenix is iconic, selina is a great charecter and those seasons did have a certain charm. This season feels so boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer   Winx Club  Season 7 Official  Promo and Trailer - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 7 Official Promo and Trailer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next