Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Emerald Calcite Calligenia 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Emerald Calcite Calligenia 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Emerald Calcite Calligenia 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Emerald Calcite Calligenia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : winx and making my sister life stink

Emerald Calcite Calligenia Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YSun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Name: Emerald Calcite Calligenia
What Creature Are you?: Witch
Race: Linphea/Eracklyon
Allegiance: Evil
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Mostly Emerald but a bit of Calcite
Spells:
Leaf of Emerald- A forcefield that looks like a leaf is made to protect Emerald which can reflect some power back (Medium) Gem: Emerald

Natural Pollen – Shoots nature energy in a form that looks like pollen to cause natural energy loss and would also cause an allergic reaction to some people. Effect would last 2 min only. (High) Gem: Emerald

Calcite Tornado –Calcites fly so fast in circles that a tornado is made and it moves towards its target. It would try to pull the target in and also cause them dizzinezz.  Can't last more than 2 min.(High) Gem: Calcite

Emerald Quake – Emeralds form under her shoe and she stomps which opens up the ground and releases an earthquake It would cause the targets to fall and things would be shaken and disoriented. (Medium) Gem: Emerald

Pine Needles– Shoots sharp pine needles at the target which would cause magical energy loss and also scratch their skin. She would need to be in range to shoot them. (Medium) Gem: Emerald

Poison Ivy –  Blasts Emeralds that are tangled up in poison ivy which would hit the target and make them extremely itchy (Low) Gem: Emerald

Root Net – Creates a net made out of roots which can be used to trap someone. The roots are summoned out of nowhere. (Low) Gem: Emerald

Windy Calcite Beam– Shoots a strong beam of wind power which would push back the target. It was also cause a bit of magical energy lost. (Medium) Gem: Calcite

Main Appearance: Dark green hair which goes half way done her back and her bangs cover her left eye a bit. Her skin is white and her eyes are dark brown. Her lips are dark green too. She also wears black eye shadow as well with heavy mascara.

She wears emerald earrings with a matching emerald and calcite necklace with a black spike choker. She wears ankle heel boots which are shiny and dark green. They go with her dark brown leather mini skirt. Her sleeveless cropped top is dark green and shimmery. She also has a black sparkly spike vest with emeralds and calcites on it plus black fingerless gloves that go up to her wrist. She also wears a dark green flower in her hair.

Alternate Appearance:

Spoiler:

Strengths:
- Botany class
- Strong flying because she does a lot of flying when she takes care of her garden back on Linphea since some of the plants are so large and the garden is very big.
- Thunder spells don't have a strong effect on her since the electricity becomes grounded
Weaknesses:
- Because she puts on perfume, its extremely difficult for her to hide herself or disguise herself
- Her stubbornness makes it hard for her to work together with others
- Weak against fire spells

Personality:  Emerald is spoiled, impatient, boastful, and vain. She is inconsiderate to those that she just doesn’t like but more nicer to those she likes. She usually complains when she doesn’t get what she wants since she’s not use to rejection because she’s rich. In the fashion world, she sometimes cheats and copies real designers than spends most of her money and time on making herself famous so that the press doesn’t pay attention to the designers she copied. But it doesn’t help that she likes to sing though she sings TERRIBLE!!!  She likes to spy on people since she feels like she should know other people's secrets.  Since her mom did a form of cheating, this makes her believe that cheating is okay.

Emerald’s also is surprisingly protective of her plants since she loves nature. Emerald is confident and bold about what she does and isn’t afraid of getting in trouble most of the time. She won't be afraid to stand up for what she wants and she would stand up for her friends too. Emerald is also brave in battle too. She usually likes the best for her friends and family too. She also wears heavy makeup and perfume often.

History:  

Emerald was born to her parents, Sapphire and Jasper on Linphea. Though she was actually a sweet child when she was young, she became what she is like now since she was the only child so she didn't need to share and her parents happened to be rich. Plus her mother’s bad personality rubbed off on her too. Her first toy that had nothing to do with fashion or plants was a karaoke machine, which is why she is a bit attached to singing despite the fact that she sounds horrible. She would also often question why her parents weren't married but they kept making an excuse that a document shouldn't make a difference in love.

Often her mom would leave half the time with her dad only. She would question why but Jasper always said that she was just busy with work and had to travel to other planets to design for others.

When she was 7, her father thought that she might like to visit earth since there were a couple plants from earth that she didn't have. Though after an hour on earth, they left because Emerald hated how primitive everything was and how humans kept destroying some of it.

At age 8, she was actually shocked and surprised when both her parents revealed that her mom was already still married to another man and that she had a half sister named Amara. She also realized that both her parents were aware of this secret but didn’t tell her about it.  Emerald didn’t like this because she wanted to be the only child plus she felt like Amara didn’t really need all the things she got. She was annoyed when she found out that she was going to move to Eracklyon where Amara had been living with Alexandrite and her mom had been living half the time because their mansion was bigger. She didn't wanna move because she took care of the biggest garden back on linphea. But even after the move, she continued to visit Linphea to take care of it as much as she could. Because of the whole cheating incident her mom did, this is one of the reasons why she feels like its okay to cheat. So as the years passed Emerald would treat her half sister badly but also visit back to the garden on Linphea to take care of it as much as she could.

So she staged a little accident for Amara which ruined her mom's fashion show and which also caused a huge bump in her mom’s career at age 11. She was glad with the blame that Amara got but felt slight guilt in messing her mom's career so she helped Sapphire on getting back on track.  Though she was slightly surprised on how perfectly her plan went since her mom did come home one night saying that Amara won't be coming back anytime soon. But she became incredibly jealous again when she heard that Amara was tailoring for the royal Eracklyon family instead of the orphanage like she wanted her to be at.

She got a spy kit when she was 13, so she decided to use it to her advantage. She would often sneak into other designers’ studios and steal their ideas to use as her own. This is because she hates the actual working part of her career.

Emerald was attending Eracklyon College for Witches and actually got along okay with Diaspro who she met during the parties for witches and fairies of both colleges of Eracklyon. Though she kept getting suspended, and the fairies really really annoyed her so she got transferred to Cloudtower.

Relationships:
Sapphire Calligenia - Mother
Amara Calligenia – Half sister
Alexandrite Calligenia - Stepfather
Jasper Calligenia - Father

Last edited by bigfanofwinxclub on Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:10 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YSun Feb 01, 2015 10:31 pm

You need to state what element these spells are and say what kind of damage they do and how long the high spells last. How is her singing being terrible a weakness? She also sounds more evil than neutral.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YSun Feb 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Before I give in my two cents, I would like to say that we are asking you to think it over, and then revise (going over) what we ask and suggests. This way, we can help you to get your oc perfect. That's one of our jobs here as Role Playing Mods.

So here is what I noticed.

Quote :
Emerald Quake – Creates Earthquakes (Medium)
How does she create the earthquakes? How hard does it hurt the targets? What does the earthquake does to the enemy?

Quote :
Pine Needles– Shoots sharp pine needles at the target (Medium)
How does the needles form? Does the needle harm the enemy? What about the range (close, in range, far away) that you need her to release the needles?

Those two stuck out to me, and will focus on the other spell later (if no one else bets me to it) to go through with you. Had said that, that was a really good first attempt with the spells.

Quote :
Strengths:
- Botany class
- Strong flying
- Strong against thunder spells
Ok, there is about two things I want to ask out of this. I know that witches can also fly when reached a certain stage at their training, however, why is Emerald a strong flyer?

And how much is she strong against thunder? Is that her advantage? Or is that a power boost?

Quote :
- Her singing is TERRIBLE
- Usually puts her own happiness above others
- Weak against fire spells
Putting her own happiness above others and her voice belongs in the personality section, and not a weakness. Please think of two more weakness. It could be a fear, or something that might frighten her or something like that.

To explain of what my fellow mod said, is that her personality shows her more of her being evil than taking sides (that's what neutral means). Either rework her personality or change her alliance to evil to make it clearer.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YMon Feb 02, 2015 11:47 pm

bigfanofwinxclub wrote:
Emerald Quake – Creates Earthquakes (Medium) Gem: Emerald

What does this attack do aside from creating earthquakes? Does it open the ground? Or does it shake and cause people to become disoriented? Wouldn't this be useless against people who can fly?

Quote :
Weaknesses:
- Usually puts her own happiness above others

Do you mean she's selfish or self-centered? Either one could work, and would make a good weakness, but I'm just curious on which of the two it is since the wording leaves it open-ended.

Quote :
Personality:
Spoiler:

As was already mentioned, your OC is more evil than neutral. Neutral implies that they have a combination of both good and bad while not leaning to either side of the spectrum. From this description, your OC is most definitely leaning to the evil side of the spectrum. I would suggest one of two things:

-Changing your Allegience to Evil.
or
-Fixing up her personality so she's Neutral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YWed Feb 04, 2015 5:18 am

Before I continue, I would like to point out that it's up to you to let us know that you have updated by posting here. Emerald is your responsibility, and it's up to you to keep her up to date. And this way, we know you have updated it or not.

Quote :
Root Net – Creates a net made out of roots which can be used to trap someone or catch someone (Low) Gem: Emerald
Trap and catch are the same thing in this case. And where does the roots come from? Out of nowhere or from the ground?

Quote :
Windy Calcite Beam– Shoots a strong beam of wind power which would push back the target (Medium) Gem: Calcite
Does this spell cause any damage? Or is that a distraction for a getaway?

Quote :
Allegiance: Chaotic Neutral
I think that you misunderstood on what Kyra meant. Allegiance is a fancy word of saying that if you are on the good side, bad side or not taking any sides. And in this case, there is no such thing as Chaotic Neutral. Chaotic is more of a personality trait. So like what Kyra said:

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
I would suggest one of two things:
-Changing your Allegience to Evil.
or
-Fixing up her personality so she's Neutral.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YWed Feb 04, 2015 6:11 am

bigfanofwinxclub wrote:
History:

Her first toy ..... was a karoke machine,

Do you mean a karaoke machine?

Quote :
When she was 7, her father thought that she might like to visit earth. Though after an hour on earth, they left because Emerald hated how primitive everything was.

Why did he think she'd like Earth? Why did he pick Earth over other planets?

Quote :
At age 8, she was actually shocked and surprised when both her parents revealed that her mom was already still married to another man and that she had a half sister named Amara.

I'm pretty sure polyandry (see here for definition) isn't allowed in Magix.

Quote :
She was annoyed when she found out that she was going to move to Eracklyon where Amara had been living with Alexandrite and her mom had been living half the time since she helped to take care of a huge garden back on linphea and they had to move cause their mansion was bigger.

I'm confused. First you say she's moving to Eracklyon, but then you say her mom has been living on Linphea taking care of a garden? Is the garden in Linphea or Eracklyon?

Also, do you mean that her mom's been spending half of the year between the two worlds? Wouldn't this raise Emerald's awareness that her mom has been, for the past five years, disappearing for half of a year? What's her dad been telling her to not get curious about it?

Quote :
Because of the whole cheating incident her mom did, this is one of the reasons why she feels like its okay to cheat.

So in all technicalities, this wouldn't be considered cheating by its definition (which is acting in dishonesty; Jasper is well aware that Sapphire and Alexandrite are married and is even moving in with the other man and the daughter, so clearly this wasn't done out of dishonesty). Either way, this shows her irrational belief that simply because her mom does a form of "cheating" she's allowed to cheat. I would recommend adding this trait to her personality.

Quote :
So she staged a little accident for Amara which ruined her mom's fashion show and which also caused a huge bump in her mom’s career at age 11.

Did she have any remorse for messing with her mother's career since, so far, all animosity is directed towards Amara?

Quote :
But she got expelled from the school after she put a fairy’s life in danger because of a cruel prank she wanted to do. So she got transferred to Cloudtower.

If you get expelled, you're not immediately transferred to another school; in fact, when you get expelled, other schools won't accept you, especially a prestigious school, which Cloud Tower happens to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YFri Feb 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Fixed and me wanted to ask if me is doing good for a first oc and for a cute girl that is 7 years and 11 months old? Emerald Calcite Calligenia 3035619972

And her parents aren't married because I know a girl who told me that her parents aren't married either.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YSat Feb 14, 2015 12:56 am

Um....you can't have Neutral Evil. So either put her as Netural or Evil. You can't have both.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YSat Feb 14, 2015 1:09 am

This isn't a dungeon and Dragon's based alignment system. She has to be evil, but she can act like a mean girl and what not like you want. There are varying degrees of evil
Back to top Go down
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7YSat Feb 14, 2015 1:53 am

FIXED Emerald Calcite Calligenia 3035619972
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Calcite Calligenia   Emerald Calcite Calligenia Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Emerald Calcite Calligenia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next