Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Empty
PostSubject: Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy   Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 31, 2015 4:08 am

Name: Lukas

Height: 6'0

Creature: Fairy

Ethnicity: Grey Blue

Race: Ethereal Dark Fairies

Allegiance: Anti-Hero

Origins: Magic User from earth

Powers: Darkness

Spells:

Nightmare Prism - He uses the dark energy to surround his enemies into nothing but darkness. Then he slowly feeds on their greatest fears and then attacks them from out of nowhere.
Level: Medium

Blazing Glare - He can compel a person or animal with just one glare. Controls and tell them to do as he wishes.
Level: Low

Power Hex - Just like computer hacking, he can jack another strong spells from other magical beings and creatures. And then uses it against them as full force.
Level: High

Night Silver - The feathers on his wings turns dark silver and he can fly really fast as 13 miles per hour.
Level: Medium

Appearance: Short, Edgy, Super Saiyan, Snow White Blonde Hair and edgy cut beard, pierced ears w/ gages, Two Horns on his head, Green Eyes, Lean Built Body w/ White ancient tattoos on arms, back, neck, and chest. Wears a black vest, black spandex tights, bare feeted sandals. Large Dark Raven-like Wings.

Strengths: Plays guitars and drums, very good at philosophy, good at English, absorbing dark energies, plays sports and reads books.

Weaknesses: His people skills need some work, not really good at science, adjusting to changes, mathematics confuses him, light make him weak, keeping his cool and long waits.

Personality: He can be a real hot head and difficult to convince. But deep down, he's not such a bad guy. He's open minded and extremely compassionate. Even though he does have an explosive temper and can rebellious, he's really friendly when he is surrounded by good company. He is impulsive and very determined, but he's very intelligent.

History: Lukas was just an ordinary boy who often breaks the rules, and gets into a lot of trouble. He skips school, he never gets along with his deadbeat father, and hangs with the wrong crowd. The only relationship he ever has in his entire life is with his mother, and siblings, except for his other middle-aged brother. When he gets into trouble by the cops, it breaks his mother's heart every time she gets information about her son. She wishes that Lukas would not throw away his life for a bad one. By the time he reached the age of 16, that's when Lukas's life changes forever when three ethereal fairies came to him and offered him a chance to do some good. Lukas, being impulsive and eager to make his mother proud, agreed to it. So for this, the ethereal fairies turned him into a powerful fairy with large wings and horns. They gave him the power to overcome the darkness that he encounters on his journey.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy   Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YSun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 am

Hmmm.......

The history needs expanding. Please include what happened while he was in Red Fountain in his first year to show character growth.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy   Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7YWed Feb 04, 2015 6:38 am

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Ethnicity: Grey Blue

Race: Ethereal Dark Fairies

1. We do not use ethnicity anymore.

2. For race we need where the person is from. As the guide says:
Place down where they are from. The Ethereal Dark Fairy part can be added in the History section.

Quote :
Allegiance: Anti-Hero

Origins: Magic User from earth

1. Category for Allegiance is one of the following: Good, Neutral, Evil. Please choose one.

2. Anything past Magic User is not necessary.

Quote :
Blazing Glare - He can compel a person or animal with just one glare. Controls and tell them to do as he wishes.
Level: Low

This spell crosses into the line of godmodding, so in order for this spell to work, you'll need to get permission from the owner of the OC that you're controlling (you'll have to speak to a mod when it comes to the RPCs). Also, how long is the person under their control?

Quote :
Power Hex - Just like computer hacking, he can jack another strong spells from other magical beings and creatures. And then uses it against them as full force.
Level: High

How?

Quote :
Appearance: Short, Edgy, Super Saiyan, Snow White Blonde Hair and edgy cut beard, pierced ears w/ gages, Two Horns on his head, Green Eyes, Lean Built Body w/ White ancient tattoos on arms, back, neck, and chest. Wears a black vest, black spandex tights, bare feeted sandals. Large Dark Raven-like Wings.

I'm guessing that's his fairy form? What's his normal form?

Quote :
Personality: He can be a real hot head and difficult to convince. But deep down, he's not such a bad guy. He's open minded and extremely compassionate. Even though he does have an explosive temper and can rebellious, he's really friendly when he is surrounded by good company. He is impulsive and very determined, but he's very intelligent.

Expand on him some more.

Quote :
History:
Spoiler:

As yukai mentioned, his history needs some expanding as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy   Lukas: The Horned Dark Ethereal Hybrid Fairy Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1