Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Rose, the Fairy of Art. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Rose, the Fairy of Art. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rose, the Fairy of Art. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Rose, the Fairy of Art.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

Rose, the Fairy of Art. Empty
PostSubject: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YTue Jan 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Please note that all of us mods worked on this to make it a co-op rpc, but to make it more official, it has to be posted here. Thank you.
Name: Rose Petal
What Creature Are you?:
Fairy
Race: Lynphian
Allegiance: Neurtal
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Art
Spells:

Paint Splatter: By having a giant paintbrush appearing in front, Rose can twirl it around and aimed it at a target. Paint blobs can be fired at the target. This is the only basic attack that carries over from her basic fairy form. Level: Low

Rope Lasso: Though it sounds like a cowboy move, but to Rose, it’s a piece of art equipment. She uses this to tie up her enemies to make them to stay into one spot. Level: Low

Acrylic Armageddon‏: Rose summons an acrylic that's fired at an enemy to cause damage. Level:‏ Medium

Pen wall‏: A shield shaped like a pen appears and blocks almost any attack. Level: Medium

Paint pallet stream: By using her giant brush, and using all the colours on her pallet, Rose focuses the stream of paint into a beam that damages and splatters the enemy. Level: High

Erase Whack: Two large random shaped shape architect erasers slam together to sandwich a person like symbols. This causes a moderate damaging impact to the body. Level: Medium

Chalk Typhoon:  A swirl of chalk is formed and turned into chalk dust. Then she let it loose at the enemy, causing he or she to be lifted off and become blind temporarily. Level: High.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Strengths:Volleyball (as a sport, not as a subject or hobby) and the ability to in tune to people’s emotions and can more easily connect emotionally with them (thanks zero!). Plus being around natural mediums i.e clay will give her a 15% power boost in battle.

Weaknesses: Nightmare of her sacrifice, allergic to bee stings, and insomnia from working on her pieces late at night. The cause of her insomnia does cause her to be tired during battle.

Personality: She is a cheerful young lass with an attitude to boot. Though she is loud, it covers up the fact that she has anxiety. This causes her to become panicky when she is in in new places or around new people, sometimes causing anxiety attacks. She is also loyal to others and be there when need be. [size=16]She is also really observant in her surroundings if needs be. She tends to bite more than what she could chew and usually do things at the last minute. Rose is also forgetful at times, which is not helpful filling orders or doing a commission. Rose feels rather mixed on her sacrifice, from relief at seeing her dad safe, to terror when she has nightmares. These terrors if bad enough will lead to mild depression. Rose has no drive to protect people, unless she cares deeply for them, feeling she will repeat what happened in the past. Depending on how the subject is brought up, Rose will either get angry if asked, or if she brings it up, she may be rather down. Thinking about what she did can also trigger her panic attacks.[/size]

History: Rose was born to a middle class family. Her mother was a florist, her father working for the local paper. She did what a little girl does in her home: play with the flowers, go for walks through the garden and ride huge ladybirds in the air. Just an average family, working to make ends meet. However, when she ended up going to school, she discovered paints, pastels and charcoal. Through that, she fell in love with the visual arts. Bear in mind that she is older than Flora by two years, thus not knowing each other at this point and not being in the same class.

When she turned 10, she was painting one day. How she unlocked her powers was one of the oddest things ever. She sneezed, and a brush appeared. She took hold and began to spin it around for fun. That ended up having spatters of paint all over the place, including herself. Though she got in trouble, their parents were worried about their little princess (which is a figure of speech). So they saved their pennies to get her a private tutor to control her powers. Then later, to the Lympheia Flying School. It was odd to have an art fairy at a place for nature fairies, but they didn’t mind. It was there that she met Flora and the two became friends.

While looking at random places to live when she was old enough, she came across Alfea. She talked to her parents about it and they decided to put her in when she was old enough. Finally, that day arrived when Rose turned 16 where she moved to Alfea. It wasn’t long till she began to become a Straight A student. However, she struggles to get her homework on time and does it on the last minute so that balanced that out quite nicely. Rose loves working on her art projects in her spare time. Though she didn’t gain Charmix (and she ended up going home to do correspondence for her third year since she was needed back home to work at her mother’s store and doing some comic strips for dad’s work), she was able to gain her Enchantix. And here’s how. Her dad was doing a story about the local gang circuit, but they found out and kidnapped him. Following the location in the ransom note that was left behind, to an old factory building. In her fairy form, Rose was able to find her father unharmed. She tried to snuck in, but she got caught. After a long fight, one of the thugs ran towards her father. Rose noticed it and ran towards him. Though most criteria doesn’t show that you have to show blood, however, that’s what happened to Rose. She dived in front of her father and ended up getting slashed on her stomach to protect him from getting killed. The thugs thought that they killed her because she used her body as a shield and she dropped down like a brick, but in that few moments, she got to her feet and her form changed, earning her Enchantix. Using one of her new attacks, she rounded them up and tied them together by a rope. By the time the Police was there, the girl fainted because of the loss of blood since she was still bleeding from the cut.

After a while, and after the Trix’s first failed attempt of taking over the Magix Dimension she gained her Mark of Harmony in a private Ceremony. However, she turned down the role of Guardian Fairy since it didn’t feel right. Instead, she started working as an Art Supplier at a local store. Her hunch was correct however as Flora became the Guardian Fairy. Now she owns a store of her own in Magix, giving art lessons, selling art supplies and also having her own art studio for her own art pieces and to display the finished pieces.
After catching up with Flora, the nature fairy suggested her as a Visual Arts teacher to Faragonda because of Rose;s vast knowledge of the arts. It was a really good idea since Daphne was about to finish her Art Class for good. Thanks to that, She now teaches at Alfea in the Art's Class.

Last edited by yukai5 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Jan 29, 2015 12:55 am

Personality we need to work on. I thought we'd add she has a nasty habit of working on art when she had insomnia.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Jan 29, 2015 2:27 am

Weakness updated
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 am

now to get to personality. Here is a suggestions Due to her being scared of her nightmares, Rose develops insomnia which causes havok in her work and her social life. She tends to snap more with the lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 am

yukai5 wrote:
Erase Whack: Erasers appear out of nowhere and can be aimed at a target, causing a good amount of damage. Level: Medium

What does the attack do? Are they used as pellets? Do they stun the enemy or are do they do damage upon impact?

Quote :
Chalk Typhoon: A swirl of chalk is formed and turned into chalk dust. Then she let it loose at the enemy. Level: High.

What does the attack do when it hits the enemy? Does it suck them up into the winds? Throw them off their feet?

Quote :
Strengths: Visual Art

Please be more specific on this.

Quote :
Weaknesses: Nightmare of her sacrifice, allergic to bee stings, and Insomia from working on her pieces late at night.

How is the nightmare of her sacrifice a weakness? Is this the cause of her insomnia which causes her to be tired during battle? Does an event similar to her sacrifice cause her to have PTSD and go catatonic?

Quote :
Personality: She is a cheerful young lass with an attitude to boot. Though she is loud, sometimes she does become shy in new places. She is also loyal to others and be there when need be. Have saying that. She tends to bite more than what she could chew and usually do things at the last minute. Rose is also forgetful at times, which is not helpful filling orders or doing a commission.

Mention her emotions about her sacrifice. A trauma like that doesn't leave a person, no matter what sort of therapy they go through. So what are her lingering feelings on them? Does thinking about it cause her to go into depression? Is it her drive to become strong, so she can protect? Was her sacrifice a part of some protective nature? Is it a touchy subject for her? Does she lose her composure just thinking about it?

Why is she confident and loud all the time except in new places? What causes her to go from outgoing to shy in a new setting? Is it nervousness? Anxiety? Fear?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Jan 29, 2015 7:10 am

Hmm....first off, this is a co-op oc with the mods, so feel free to put in your own suggestions.

The questions though...I have to think about that a bit more before I can answer -been flat out busy with the rp-
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YThu Jan 29, 2015 7:16 am

yukai5 wrote:
The questions though...I have to think about that a bit more before I can answer -been flat out busy with the rp-

That's fine. I prefer the answers to be in the character sheet and not said to me specifically. You don't have to answer most of them; they're mostly to spur you into developing the character more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YFri Jan 30, 2015 11:08 am

Changed some of the spells on how they work, strengths, weaknesses and personality Rose, the Fairy of Art. 3070831757
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YFri Jan 30, 2015 11:17 am

I think you covered everything Kyra wanted. I would suggest another positive trait to her personality.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7YFri Jan 30, 2015 11:34 am

Updated Strengths and was able to get rid of the unwanted code.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose, the Fairy of Art.   Rose, the Fairy of Art. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Rose, the Fairy of Art.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next