Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Royal Prism history 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Royal Prism history 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Royal Prism history 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Royal Prism history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

Royal Prism history Empty
PostSubject: Royal Prism history   Royal Prism history Eo1pl7YSat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 am

Quote :
During the time of the dragon flame, two forces of magic clashed, one spark of Solarian light and the other a blast of water particles from andros. Together when the forces intertwined with one another a hostile planet was given life. The mixture of the white light and the aquatic substance gave birth to the power of the rainbow. A goddess with hair as colorful as the spectrum used her Chromer staff and let the planet grow into a mighty kingdom, based solely on the philosophy of creativity and light.With goddess iris as queen of the rainbow folk, the kingdom of prism did prosper, proving to have many talented magical beings. the kingdom grew great alliances with their sister planets of the sun, star and moon respectively so as a gift the solarian goddesses bestowed onto the kingdom a palace made out of the most purest glistening material known as prismic rock. the castle was then used as a central area of the planet where all may gather and be thankful for what they have been blessed with. the moon kingdom and kingdom of prism's bond grew stronger and each goddess bestowed a gift onto the kingdom, Artimis gave prism the crystal caverns, an icy cave which would grant the power of prism folk to use moon magic. and iris gave the moon kingdom a rainbow obilisk so that moon folk could use the powers of the rainbow, one wouldn't survive without the other and both signalized their unity.

Quote :
As iris's time grew near she knew she would have to give the responsibility of ruling the new kingdom to someone else, there she appointed her only son riku, a wizard with the powers of the spectrum, to be crowned king of prism handing over her staff, as a sign of royalty before spending the rest of her days, sleeping in the core of the planet, never to be awakened unless harmony between the sister planets was destroyed. While the union of the kingdoms was strong, tragedy struck as the moon kingdom had fallen, causing the prism folk to become divided. thus resulting in the era of the omega war.prism folk born with the powers of the moon cause great destruction to those who had the rainbow light, claiming they were  traitors for their sister planet, letting it die and become a hollow wasteland. Many lost their lives as the omega army, raised by moonbow folk caused attacks on the royal family and anyone associated with them. this however did not end as the army had anticipated, disharmony did happen and from her sleeping chamber iris did rise, only to find her younger sister kingdom fallen in ruin and her's in disrepair. Using the chromer staff once again, she was able to stop the conflict but at a price, all moon power and its folk had to be killed off for the planet to have a chance at surviving, doing this heavy burden, iris's killed off any remaining moonbow users  to save her people aswell as cutting off ties with her sisters star kingdom, aloura iris, hoping it would  save them the destruction the other sister had suffered, thus resulted in her losing control of her staff and losing it the depths of the planet, returning once again to her slumber.

Quote :
The aftermath of the war and iris's sacrifice cause the kingdom to be weakened. the once strong landscape became hazards and uncontrollable. one change in the landscape could cause the planets full demise. for generations the rulers of prism became harsh and defensive, caring more about the planets safety and its people, cutting off all personal ties with other kingdoms, only interacting if need be for trading goods and such. all mentions of the omega war were kept in secrecy from the nation, hiding the mistakes of the past in the vaults underneath the prismic palace. as expected no more future prism folk grew with the powers of the moon, only  remembering the destruction of the moon for the reasoning of the moonbow power's disappearance. making peace once again, until out cry occurred when a son was born of the celedon bloodline whom discover his abilities of the moonbow power. the folk being fearful and confused about the realization of the young prince's gift they became once again caused outcry due to this. resulting in an ancient prophecy being discovered.

from the bond torn by pride one will meet its demise
The bloodshed from the kingdom will once again arise
once deep in slumber hope can be found
if the coward is willing to remain hell-bound.
Back to top Go down

Royal Prism history
Page 1 of 1