Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Guest Rooms - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Guest Rooms - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Guest Rooms - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Guest Rooms

Go down 
+6
AlexisWinx
Nokomis
Lena Frazier
Pokémon Trainer
zerowing21
SarahTheGamerEmpress
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Guest Rooms - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Jan 02, 2015 7:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

A wing of 12 large, regal looking guest suites; 6 on the 4th level, and 6 on the 5th. Each suite holds 4 partitioned sub bedrooms with canopy beds, and small foyer in the middle of the suite. Equipped with wardrobe armoires and bathrooms for each.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Zaf shrugged. "I have no idea, I completely lost track last night in the observatory," she admitted and giggled awkwardly. "Br right back!"

She closed the door and two minutes later it opened again, with zaf normally clothes, hair brushed to the bare minimum and some water splashed in her face, she looked half decent but still a little tired. "Let's go!" she enthusiastically stated, curiosity definitely greater than the fatigue.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 6:28 pm

Snow beams a small amount at Zaf, "If you start to feel tired, we'll come right back alright?" She begins to wonder where they could go and she pulls out her phone to see what was in the local area. "Do you want to pick a place to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 6:50 pm

"How about we go and get some breakfast first? You know, since I just woke up," Zaf said only half joking and rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 6:55 pm

"We can get whatever meal you want." Snow answers, hearing her stomach growl.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Zaf summoned a travel brochure from her purse and looked determined. "We've got two options here. The first one os a place called Azania's restaurant. Seems quite simple and affordable and the second one is the Aster Garden restaurant. But I'm afraid the latter one is a bit outside of my budget," Zaf said, leaving the ultimate decision to Snow.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 7:10 pm

Nokomis wrote:
Noko looks at herself in the mirror as she brushes the last of her hair. She felt satisfied with the clothing she had chosen and even felt a tad hungry. She frowns a bit, wondering if she should invite Rayla and the other girls to lunch. If I keep avoiding her, I make things worse. She thinks and walks out of her dorm and down to the one Rayal is in and knocks on the door gently.

Hearing a faint knock rayla opens the door to see noko. Hesitant to speak she invates her in not saying a word. After a few moments of not sure what to do, rayla broke the silence. "Is there anything you need?" She asked. Still folding her arms looking at the silver haired girl with a blank facial expression.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Snow thinks for a moment, knowing she didn't have a hell of a lot money on her, "I think Azania's would be the best option. I don't have much money with me as it is."
Back to top Go down
Nokomis
RP Characters
RP Characters
Nokomis

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 7:15 pm

"Well," Noko begins feeling a bit nervous upon hearing Rayla's speak and seeing her body language, "I was wondering if you and a few of the others wanted to go out to lunch. It will be my treat for it of course. We'll go any place you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 7:35 pm

"Sure i guess. Better make sure wherever we go though suits beth's new friend. I've herd she's vegatarian." She said refering to fauna. "If i wasn't blind or anything i'd say that she's really hitting it off with that fauna girl. "
Back to top Go down
Nokomis
RP Characters
RP Characters
Nokomis

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 18, 2016 7:45 pm

"I've noticed Beth giving her some looks while on the trip over." Noko answers Rayla, glad to have the ice broken between them. She pulls out the local travel book on the nearby city and opens it up, "Well, there is a four star place that we could go to and a three star one that would suit Beth's bae." Noko answers, turning the book around to Rayla, "Why not pick which one you want to go to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Rooms   Guest Rooms - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Guest Rooms
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next