Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt

Go down 
+4
Sailor Lily
Fearless Diva
AlexisWinx
AngelicAura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Within the Mid-Section, are the floors 6-15. It is believed that the walls of this section slowly drains the magic of those who pass through. Monsters are found here, Shadowhaunt Lurkers to be exact. Be careful, the fall to the bottom is life-taking.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:03 pm

"I promise. Good luck" The princess slowly takes a step foward.
Back to top Go down
Helios
RP Characters
RP Characters
Helios

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:06 pm

As soon as Lexi entered, the image of Lena had disappeared, and she was suddenly surrounded by a space filled with stars.

Helios, in his gracious form, appeared from afar, with the Gem of Aloura floating within his hands. From his head being down, he raised them up and looked at Lexi. However, his eyes were gentle, almost as if he were an angel.

"What do you seek Princess Alexis?" asked Helios

(We'll do this one by one, Lexi first)
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:09 pm

"I...I seek Lena" The princess answers slowly, taking in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Helios
RP Characters
RP Characters
Helios

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Helios' right brow rose, he then slowly levitated near her.

"Are you sure Princess Alexis? If you were to wish for Lena's location, I shall take you there, but in return, the Gem of Aloura shall be smashed into pieces, forever destroying the beautiful Kingdom of Aloura Iris. Are thou really sure dear Princess?" he asked once more.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Lexi notices her pendant is no longer around her neck. How did he get my gem? He's blackmailing me, he's evil. What if this is just an illusion? What if it's not? I have to save Lena. But I also have to save my realm, I can't let everyone perish. But Lena would die. But if I save her my family and planet will die. And how do I know if Lena isn't dead already? Her mind raced with thoughts. "I....I don't...." She begins. "How do I know if Lena is alive?"
Back to top Go down
Helios
RP Characters
RP Characters
Helios

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Helios waved his hand, and an image popped of a caged Lena weakly lying on the floor, powerless, near the Darkar's Throne.

"She is very well alive, however, the question remains, what does thou want from me?" he asked once more.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:25 pm

"I......" Lexi closes her eyes and a tear rolls down her cheek. I'm sorry Lena "I choose my pendant"
Back to top Go down
Helios
RP Characters
RP Characters
Helios

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:27 pm

Helios nodded, "Wise decision dear Princess." he said as he extended his hand, and the Gem of Aloura began to float to Lexi. Upon it's return, something was odd about the Gem, but Lexi didn't notice this.

Suddenly, upon Clara's entry, there stood Helios, his hand cupped.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:29 pm

"Give me Lena." Clara growled.
Back to top Go down
Helios
RP Characters
RP Characters
Helios

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Helios flew close to her, "Are you sure that is what you want my dear?" he asked. Upon opening his hand, revealed a sleeping little pixie. Clara began to realize who that pixie was, it was releasing a magical energy that she had been feeling since she got closer to Shadowhaunt.

"If I were to reveal to you Lena's location, this little pixie, would perish. I shall end her life, by a simple squeeze, now please, answer me, what is it that you want?" he asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt   Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt - Page 6 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Mid-Section of Shadowhaunt
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next