Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

A Star Will Reign: Prologue 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

A Star Will Reign: Prologue 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
A Star Will Reign: Prologue 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

A Star Will Reign: Prologue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

A Star Will Reign: Prologue Empty
PostSubject: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YThu Dec 18, 2014 11:11 pm

A Star Will Reign
Prologue: Rising of a Queen

The day's first rays of sun peek through the gold castle drapes. A young girl is sound asleep in her red canopy bed, a slight breeze drafting into the resplendent room from the slightly ajar glass balcony door. The clock chimes six a.m., awakening the girl to the special July day.

A 21 year old Princess Alexis sits up in her bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She gets butterflies in her stomach as she realizes what day it is. Swiftly, she throws off her bed covers, dashing over to her balcony with her long white nightgown flowing behind her. Pushing open up the glass doors, there she stands gazing over her palace.

The kingdom is bustling as people go over last minute preparations for the rising of a new queen. Guests begin piling into the palace courtyard, and she recognizes many prestigious faces.

I didn't realize so many people would show up, and this early too. Alexis thinks to herself, leaning over the edge of the balcony railing. Her thoughts are interrupted by a knock on her bedroom door.

"Princess Alexis, it's time to get ready" A castle staff member informs through the other side of the door.

"Yes of course," The girl sighs, knowing that soon, her life will change forever.

---

"You look so lovely sweetie." Astrella strokes her daughter's cheek, her eyes watering.

"Mother, are you crying?" Alexis giggles. She stands there in front of a full length mirror in  her orchid pink gown, shimmering gold lace trimming the edges, and a golden cape draped behind her. Her hair is curled into rosettes, and an intricate braid is weaved throughout her golden blonde locks.

"The time just flew by so fast," Her mother says, a hint of quavering sadness in her voice, staring into her daughter's big, radiant blue eyes. "It feels like yesterday I was sending you off to Alfea, and you were this shy little flower."

Alexis softly smiles. "That was five years ago, mom."

The coronation bells ring, cutting the moment short. The queen and her daughter anxiously leave for the ceremony.

---

As Alexis elegantly strides down the royal carpet laid out for her, she looks around the room. She'd never been in this sacred part of the castle before, as it was only used for weddings and coronations. The walls were gold with her family's crest in the royal patterned wallpaper, and a huge crystal chandelier hung from the high ceiling. Rows and rows of seats were lined up on both sides of the aisle, and all eyes were on her.

Alexis stops at the end of the aisle, where her parents stand beside her, and a crown and the traditional royal scepter and orb are laid out in front of her. She kneels before the bishop and he places the gold jewel-encrusted tiara on her head. Standing back up, she takes the scepter and orb in her hands and the bishop begins the royal oration.

Lexi's heart was pounding and the scepter and orb quiver in her shaky hands. The moment she's prepared for her whole life is here, no going back now. She looks to the audience seated in the rows, and sees many members of royal courts from throughout the realms, but her eyes light up when she sees her friends in the back. Mina, Kat, Ally, Clara and many others...they were all here. It's been so long since she'd seen them, and seeing all their sweet faces was so comforting.

"....Will you and your power, cause law and justice and mercy to be executed in all judgements?" The bishop finishes after a lengthy oration.

She takes a deep breath. "I solemnly promise to do so."

"I hereby pronounce thee, Queen Alexis of Aloura Iris."

Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YThu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 pm

It's a very good chapter. You can sense her nervousness through it.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YFri Dec 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Ohhh is drama gonna happen at the corination party, it reminds me of frozen, DONT TELL ME LEXI IS GONNA FREAK OUT AND RUN AWAY AND BUILD HER OWN CASTLE FAR AWAY AND SING A SNASSY SONG AND MAKE A PRETTY DRESS lol but no. Cant wait to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YFri Dec 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Pokémon Trainer wrote:
Ohhh is drama gonna happen at the corination party, it reminds me of frozen, DONT TELL ME LEXI IS GONNA FREAK OUT AND RUN AWAY AND BUILD HER OWN CASTLE FAR AWAY AND SING A SNASSY SONG AND MAKE A PRETTY DRESS lol but no. Cant wait to see what happens next

NO, NO DRAMA WILL HAPPEN AT THE CORONATION BALL unless I change my mind THIS ISN'T FROZEN Laughing
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YSat Dec 20, 2014 3:45 am

I really like this story, nice job on it
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YSat Dec 20, 2014 11:56 pm

I really love the way you described every moment trough the lines,it's very detailed. Great prologue! I can't wait for the chapter!
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7YSat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Fearless Diva wrote:
I really love the way you described every moment trough the lines,it's very detailed. Great prologue! I can't wait for the chapter!

Aww thanks ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Star Will Reign: Prologue   A Star Will Reign: Prologue Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

A Star Will Reign: Prologue
Page 1 of 1