Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
MagicalMusaOfWinx
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalMusaOfWinx
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
MagicalMusaOfWinx

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Drawing, Chillin'

Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Empty
PostSubject: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Name: Miu Hakashima

What Creature Are You?: Fairy

Race: Reatorioan

Origins: Magic-User

Powers: Pearls and Spinel's

Spells:
Gem Barrier!: Creates a simple defence Barrier; coloured blue with a green outline. *LEVEL:Low*

Gem Shot: Goes along with reactive barrier; a simple blue energy beam. *LEVEL:low*

Gem Aura: This Blue aura can poison the target for a Really short period of time.
*LEVEL:low*

_______ Blast!: replace ________  with Pearls or Spinel's  ; and it becomes a higher Energy blast.
 *LEVEL:High*

Appearance: Knee length Light blue hair; with her fringe free except a single piece tied with a grip; then some more hair tied into one mini pigtail on the left side, she has small blue eyes and bright pink lips.

She normally wears a simple red top with a dark blue jacket and dark blue jeans; which she adores.She has simple yellow boots; styled like Believix ones.  

Winx form: A bright green top with an attached dress with a pair of small boots.

Strengths: Very logical-thinking,making her excellent in maths; and able to quickly think of a battle plan, making her great for combat classes; and able to pick out small details while seeing the bigger picture.

Weaknesses: She is very weak against wood and fire type fairies and cannot use her powers in a tech based society.
She cannot use her powers in places with dark auras.  
She is no good at athletics nor looking at the smaller details.

Personality: Miu Is a fairly happy girl on the outside but hides a secret depression inside.She is usually a friendly approachable person; and to most their comforter.
Miu is a straight headed determined person she also doesn't have enough self-confidence, she can't speak in front of a large crowd; she can't even muster enough courage to speak up to her close friends unable to say no; making her get into all sorts of trouble in turn She suffers from social anxiety.  

History: Born on the 2nd October 1996 to Mr. and Mrs.Hakashima in the small town of Gemirea on the south coast of the gem nebula; Miu had a great childhood.
At the age of 5 she first went to "Gemiarea First School" And quickly made a lot of friends due to her open and bubbly personality; one in particular was Mistumi; Whom she met when the troublemaker Mitsumi had stuck poor Miu's Crayons in the sandbox and they'd both been sent to make up. they'd find out they have a lot in common. they stayed friends all though first school; went to the same middle school too.
On the 4th April 2009 Miu's Great Grandmother. Lila died from old age. She never knew since her parents thought she was not old enough; she first used her powers naturally when she'd almost got ran over due to being stupid and playing in the road; she had melted the car.
Eventually both Miu and Mitsumi went to the same high school "Gemera's High school for Gem magic" and studied there. when she was 14 Miu had figured out that  she left her house at 16 and spent a few years travelling with mitsumi across the east cost towards the north. she eventually settles down in an apartment in Magix City.

Is that okay? ^^

Last edited by MagicalMusaOfWinx on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:07 pm

The first thing I see if that her powers are chemicals. Have you checked out allowed powers section? You can make power suggests to the staff in the thread we have to make your case for it. https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t3343-allowed-powers-and-more

https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t4760-rp-power-changes

Please don't make the personality a list like you have. It looks bad that way. She needs more vices.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:16 pm

I have to agree with Zero here. I strongly suggest that you have a look at the power list first since there is a varitey of powers to choose from. If you still want to use chemicals, post in the Power Change thread, which you can suggest the power and expand on it more.

You need to rank your spells from low to high.

Quote :
Strengths: Very logical, making her excellent in maths; and able to quickly think of a battle plan.

Weaknesses: Far too trustful; making her an easy target for fake friends. She also has trouble getting her voice across. She also can't use her body to fight.

Quote :
Strengths: (By strength we mean are they good in any subjects or do they have any special skills. Not the physical strength of your character; 3 are mandatory)

Weaknesses: (By weakness, I mean what are they bad at, or what can be a weakness to their powers? 3 are mandatory)
All personality traits.

You need to expand more on your history. And I think that you can take out the dates. It's not really needed.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Not to mention her spells need to have a certain level. High, medium and low. And please put in a few more strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMusaOfWinx
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
MagicalMusaOfWinx

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:25 pm

OKay; changed it how that? Smile
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:29 pm

What gem does she use? There is a list of gems that you have to pick from. you can only use two gems.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:30 pm

And you forgot to put the word level next to the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:30 pm

MagicalMusaOfWinx wrote:
Origins: Reactitia

This section isn't to restate where she is from, it's to place what she is: Human, Magic User, or Alien.

Quote :
Personality: Miu Is a fairly happy girl on the outside but hides a secret depression inside.She is usually a friendly approachable person; and to most their comforter.
Miu is a straight headed determined person she also doesn't have enough self-confidence, she can't speak in front of a large crowd; she can't even muster enough courage to speak up to her close friends; making her get into all sorts of trouble in turn She suffers from social anxiety.

How is she approachable, but she doesn't talk to even her closest friends?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
MagicalMusaOfWinx
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
MagicalMusaOfWinx

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 8:35 pm

About the "How is she approachable, but she doesn't talk to even her closest friends" I mean like she can't say no; to anything. Smile i'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

MagicalMusaOfWinx wrote:
Weaknesses: She is very weak against wood and fire type fairies and cannot use her powers in a tech based society.

She needs another weakness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!    Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Miu Fairy of Pearls and Spinel's!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next