Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Harmony's Home - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Harmony's Home - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Harmony's Home - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Harmony's Home

Go down 
+4
Sailor Lily
yukai5
Kiko
zerowing21
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Harmony's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

This is where the merfairy Harmony lives. If she's home on break, just knock on the door to see if she's home.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jan 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Harmony took Roll's and Mina's hand.
"Ready guys?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jan 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Mina nodded. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 pm

"I'm ready." Roll says to Harmony.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 am

"Ok, here's goes nothing" Harmony said, and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 1:37 am

The others being to concentration along with Harmony and small ball of convergence energy constructed of multiple colors appears. The ball gravitates towards the Merfairy and it streams an arc of pure magical energy to the pendent. The sphere of energy slowly brights until there is a flash of light that obscures the vision of all. In that moment, something happens to the pendent.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
RP Characters
RP Characters
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 1:50 am

Kiko swims away as the light shines brightly, landing somewhere near Aphrodite. The little blue creature pokes his head up over a chair to see what is happening after the light dies away.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 am

Once the light dies down, Roll slowly opens his eyes and glances at Harmony. "Do you feel anything different from the pendent?"
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 am

"Not physcally, but all of you did something that will change Magix History" said a voice. A flash of light happened and Sarah appeared once again.
"But before you ask anything, let me explain about the past and why the Pendant is so highly wanted" she said, then began to tell the tale of after Charka's capture.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 am

As Sarah speaks, images of the past appears and slowly play out half it in shadows. Sarah is shown handing the pendent over to a mermaid princess, but this is soon accompanied by the sounds of angry voices and the sounds of weapons of the common people. Then the princess flees from the castle, entering Chakra's cave, the statue still very much intact. Sarah soon arrives and the two huddle together until they leave and return to see the city that was once theirs. The streets lined with slain and buildings destroyed. The princess is shown to be rebuilding the kingdom to how it used to be. The Princess is seen handing down the pendent to a 14 year old girl and this repeats itself for 30 years with many face of the girls flying by, but behind each of the girls were angry crowds, power hungry of the pendent.

The flashback changes and a new planet appears, a large palace by the water is seen and surrounding it is a faded image of a firey dragon. Far from this palace three witches stand and in front of them a man in a long coat and gloves. They had just created Valtor, but soon this scene dissolves to the face of a new mermaid with the pendent, taking a class on matters. Behind them, a large eye sits, watching and waiting for the right time. The scene once again shifts to the castle, which was now under attack by the four beings and several shadowy figures are seen fighting against them. The area around them is in complete ruin and the smell of fire reaches the noses of all. Once again, the mermaid reappears, this time fleeing into the ocean, this time with Valtor right on her fins. Making sure to use her pendent, the mermaid flees through the ocean gate that is directly ahead of her, quickly entering it before the vile mage can catch her. Now safely back in the Melodian ocean, this mermaid is seen using her powers to lock the pendent up and its powers being changed. Once this is done, Everything returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kiko
RP Characters
RP Characters
Kiko

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jan 12, 2015 4:51 am

Kiko floats over to Roll and lands on his head, intently listening to the story. He wished he had popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harmony's Home   Harmony's Home - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Harmony's Home
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next