Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?

Go down 
+3
TheWonderer
aisha238
PumpkinPai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?
Yes
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? OF8qjdp67%Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Ck5wUFn
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? OF8qjdp33%Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
PumpkinPai

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : You can call me Pai. I like to draw, mostly digitally. I like watching anime. I also have the power of Kawaix. XD

Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 10:40 pm

If you're a Just Dance fan, you'll know what I'm talking about.. o-o Just saying.

I think they should. I think they should add "Way of Sirenix" full version on Just Dance.
If you didn't know, there is a full version of it. I found this on Tumblr:

After the song is over, you can see the rest if you want. But to me, it's nothing important.

When they add the song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games, I kind of think they should add some of these dance moves as shown in the video. They may do different moves, though. I'm fine with it. c;

I also think they should add "We Are Believix" too. ^-^

Maybe, I think they should add a Just Dance: Winx Club Edition/Party.. O_O (Meh.. sort of.. .-.)

Anyone agree? ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Yes, they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance. The songs I want to be added to Just Dance is: We Are Believix, Believix (You're Magical), You're The One, Sirenix (English), Bloomix (English), and The Power of Charmix (English)
Back to top Go down
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
PumpkinPai

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : You can call me Pai. I like to draw, mostly digitally. I like watching anime. I also have the power of Kawaix. XD

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 11:23 pm

aisha238 wrote:
Yes, they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance. The songs I want to be added to Just Dance is: We Are Believix, Believix (You're Magical), You're The One, Sirenix (English), Bloomix (English), and The Power of Charmix (English)

I think they should add "You're the One" too. o-o

One more song that I think they should add:
"Return to Me". Laughing
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 11:43 pm

xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

"Return to Me". Laughing

Maybe you can send this to the Just Dance people and see if they will make a Winx Club Just Dance game or add Winx Club songs to the next Just Dance game next year
Back to top Go down
TheWonderer
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
TheWonderer

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Graphics, Fanfictions, & Forums

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Since winx club is no longer a nickelodeon brand I doubt that they would.
I think it would be fun to see an entire just dance Cartoon or anime game!
Back to top Go down
http://wizplacesites.jigsy.com/
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
PumpkinPai

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Dec 05, 2014 1:38 am

aisha238 wrote:
xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

"Return to Me". Laughing

Maybe you can send this to the Just Dance people and see if they will make a Winx Club Just Dance game or add Winx Club songs to the next Just Dance game next year
I have requested two of the Winx Club songs to the website. ^-^ There's a Song Request thingy on the Just Dance website. c;
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 am

xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:
xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

"Return to Me". Laughing

I have requested two of the Winx Club songs to the website. ^-^ There's a Song Request thingy on the Just Dance website. c;

Can you send me a link to the website please?
Back to top Go down
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
PumpkinPai

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Dec 05, 2014 2:14 am

aisha238 wrote:
xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:
xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

"Return to Me". Laughing

http://just-dance.ubi.com/en-us/home/index.aspx
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Dec 05, 2014 2:19 am

xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:
xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:
xXFloraBloomixXx wrote:
aisha238 wrote:

"Return to Me". Laughing

http://just-dance.ubi.com/en-us/home/index.aspx

Thanks
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7YFri Dec 05, 2014 4:45 am

I'm going to go against the idea, basing on the fact that there IS a Winx Dancing Game on the Wii. Putting it in Just Dance series might ruin it's rep much more. If it was on the Kids series, then sure, I'm all for it, but for the main series, nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games?   Do you think they should add a Winx Club song on Just Dance 2015 or other future Just Dance games? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next