Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Frozen Sparkle

Go down 
+5
Fearless Diva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
aisha238
trusttecna
Mermaidix Sirenix
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 03, 2014 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Since this RP tale has been voted, I believe it's time to let it go in this chilly tale.

Frozen Sparkle

In the far away kingdom of Valendallia, there were three siblings named Kalissa, Brianna and Aiden. But Kalissa is the princess whose hiding a secret; she has magic powers to make snow and ice. Due to nearly hurting her brother, Aiden, the ancient nymphs of Valendallia told her family that her powers must be kept a secret, even from her own brother. And the fact that she must learn to control her powers. Torn apart from the death of their parents, the two royal siblings haven't seen each other for years. On the day of her Annual Princess Ball, Kalissa flees from the kingdom due to her power were exposed. Not only that, her fear caused a enternal winter spell on the entire realm. It's up to Aiden, Brianna and a couple of their old and new friends and Aiden's childhood crush princess, to find his sister and reverse the winter spell that has been place on Valendallia. Can they do it or is Valendallia doomed in the winter spell for all eternity? Will Kalissa accept the fairy that she has become?

Last edited by Mermaidix Sirenix on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YSun Dec 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Awesome. Here's the to main OCs.

Kalissa:
Hair - Long (feet level), Flowing, Platinum blonde with light blue highlights and lowlights
Eyes - Electric Blue
Ethnicity - Fair Skin
Height - 5'7
Powers -Snow/Ice
Appearance - Kalissa wear a blue princess gown made of silky white robes, attached with tiny blue diamonds on the long skirt and a sapphire on the torso of the gown. She wears a tiara made of aquamarine and sapphire jewels and wears light blue gloves.
Fairy Form - Her fairy outfit is made out of ice crystals, along with a mini skirt and a long skirt in the back, her gloves too and her royally designed boots. Her long hair is put into pigtails with braids in them and have mini snowflakes and hair clips.Her large wings look like this.
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Tideborn11
Personality - She is shy, sensitive and timid, but she can be really stubborn. She is compassionate, kind and very caring for others. Even though she feels so lonely and often keeps everything to herself (her powers included), she is very friendly and is not afraid to be herself.

Aiden:
Hair - Short, Edgy and Spiky, Strawberry Blonde
Eyes - Light Blue
Ethnicity - Fair Skin
Height - 5'11
Appearance - Aiden wears a black, gold and white prince attire, complete with gold designs. He wears white gloves. But when in winter, he wear a cozy black and green winter gear when searching for his sister.
Personality - He is very upbeat, kind, optimistic and really outgoing. He is just as stubborn as his two sisters. He never gives up on the people he loves dearly, he will always stand tall and keeps fighting until the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YSun Dec 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Awesome. Here's the to main OCs.

Kalissa:
Hair - Long (feet level), Flowing, Platinum blonde with light blue highlights and lowlights
Eyes - Electric Blue
Ethnicity - Fair Skin
Height - 5'7
Powers -Snow/Ice
Appearance - Kalissa wear a blue princess gown made of silky white robes, attached with tiny blue diamonds on the long skirt and a sapphire on the torso of the gown. She wears a tiara made of aquamarine and sapphire jewels and wears light blue gloves.
Fairy Form - Her fairy outfit is made out of ice crystals, along with a mini skirt and a long skirt in the back, her gloves too and her royally designed boots. Her long hair is put into pigtails with braids in them and have mini snowflakes and hair clips.Her large wings look like this.
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Tideborn11
Personality - She is shy, sensitive and timid, but she can be really stubborn. She is compassionate, kind and very caring for others. Even though she feels so lonely and often keeps everything to herself (her powers included), she is very friendly and is not afraid to be herself.

Aiden:
Hair - Short, Edgy and Spiky, Strawberry Blonde
Eyes - Light Blue
Ethnicity - Fair Skin
Height - 5'11
Appearance - Aiden wears a black, gold and white prince attire, complete with gold designs. He wears white gloves. But when in winter, he wear a cozy black and green winter gear when searching for his sister.
Personality - He is very upbeat, kind, optimistic and really outgoing. He is just as stubborn as his two sisters. He never gives up on the people he loves dearly, he will always stand tall and keeps fighting until the bitter end.

We're starting now! Pixie
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YSun Dec 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Great!
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7YSun Dec 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 8 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Frozen Sparkle
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8