Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Garret's and May's House - Page 38 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Garret's and May's House - Page 38 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Garret's and May's House

Go down 
+22
Roxy
AngelicAura
yukai5
Flora
Nex
Musa
Roy
Helia
Tecna
Timmy
Brandon
Sirenix Portugal
Kiko
Stella
Bloom
Thoren
AlexisWinx
trusttecna
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sailor Lily
Aisha
zerowing21
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YSat Nov 22, 2014 4:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where Roll lives and its only two blocks from Bloom's house. It's just your normal everyday house.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Roll headed back home while Breanne secretly followed him. As he settled in Breanne showed herself.

"We need to talk!" she was very serious.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 11:22 pm

"Why doesn't everyone knock anymore?" Roll remarks, taken a back a bit by the witches sudden appearance. His homework was still laying on the table, "What exactly do you need to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 11:46 pm

"Your relationship life." she replied sternly "I found something rather interesting today."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 pm

"And what would that be?" Roll questions, crossing his arms, waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 24, 2014 11:55 pm

"I found a note, written by Charma who apparently stayed at your house if I'm not mistaken.." she raised an eyebrow and continued "I thought you were dating Lexi.."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 25, 2014 12:01 am

"I am dating Lexi." Roll responds frowns at the fact that the note had been teleported with him and it had apparently been found. "Charma didn't want to stay at the hotel for her own reasons, I offered her the guest room for the night and I guess she went back Aflea in the morning. It's not really anyone else's business if I knew where she might or might not have gone or been."
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 25, 2014 12:18 am

"Oh please! You have your own problems with Lexi as demonstrated a few days ago, I'm pretty sure Charma didn't voluntarily decide to stay in your house because of her own reasons. She probably saw this as an opportunity and you took the bait." she told him.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 25, 2014 12:26 am

Roll snorts at Breanne's accusation, "I offered her a place to stay when she didn't want to be at the hotel. I was being a nice person to a friend, who didn't want to be around the Winx. If you don't believe me, why not read my mind or something."
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 25, 2014 12:39 am

"Oh I'm reading your mind and what I'm reading is all about the relationship problems and how Charma was the only one who made you feel better." she snapped. "I should cut you some slack but first I need to know what's going on with you."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 25, 2014 12:53 am

"If you're really reading my mind then that's twisting it. We had a conversation about our dislike of the Winx. She didn't make me feel better. I offered her the guest room, stayed the night in there, the end." He replies softly, trying his best to the irritation under wraps. "I really don't think you need to know what's going on with me. The only thing you do need to know is there is nothing between Charma and I." He didn't like the fact this was getting close to his own problems which really didn't concern anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garret's and May's House   Garret's and May's House - Page 38 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Garret's and May's House
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next