Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind

Go down 
+3
Kyra_Xyrespace
zerowing21
AngelicAura
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Empty
PostSubject: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Name: Bethany "Beth" Zephyr

What Creature Are you?: Fairy

Race: Ventollia

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Wind

Spells:

Attack spells:

Whirlwind Burst: Five small tornadoes form and circle the victim of the attack. They surround them until they crash into the victim altogether, causing them to become dizzy and temporarily unfocused. Lasts for 5 minutes. High damage spell.

Windswirl: Small orbs of air pelt the victim together at rapid speed. Does not cause as much damage as a high damage spell, but it can have a good impact. Medium damage spell.

Gentle Breeze: A breeze flows by which has a special type of air in it. The air causes the victim to be slightly dizzy but the victim returns to senses within few seconds. Can be defeated by high damage spells. Low damage spell.

Defense attacks:

Protecting Winds: A shield is created by Bethany to surround whoever she desires. Is not a weak shield and is resistant to high damage spells. High level spell.

Rising Wind: A shield is brought up, but only to Bethany. It is resistant to low damage spells, but can be defeated by high damage spells. Medium level spell.

Soft Airflow: A very small shield is brought up in front of Bethany. It is resistant to low damage spells, but can be defeated by high and medium damage spells. Low level spell.

Appearance: Winx form: She has a sparkling gray dress with a side cutouts that reaches just above her knees. Her top wings are smooth and straight, and her bottom wings are a little swirly. For shoes she wears gray boots that reach a bit above her ankles. Her hair is tied in a waterfall braid and her bangs reach a bit above her eyes.

Civilian form: Beth wears a loose long-sleeve T-shirt that is colored gray. Her hair is sandy brown and reaches a bit above her knees, which she styles in a loose fishtail braid. It's smoothly straight and shiny, with bangs that reach til her eyebrows. Her facial structure is oval-shaped and her eyes are almond-shaped, colored light blue. She wears jeans leggings and white sneakers as shoes.

Strengths: Always thinks logically and doesn't judge things by just the look of them, handles situations maturely, observes and analyzes things rationally.

Weaknesses: Can be overconfident sometimes, sometimes let's her emotional vulnerability get the best of her, very blunt and can sometimes hurt other's feelings with it.

Personality: Bethany is a very headstrong and tomboyish girl. She's not very ladylike and loathes rules. She believes in freedom, equal respect and justice for everyone. Despite her harsh demeanor and attitude, she has a secret soft spot for her friends, who she will defend and protect to the best of her ability. She is an agile flyer and loves to fly, especially at high heights, where she can fly in peace away from her other fairies. As much as she loves her friends, flying is the one thing she doesn't want anyone to interfere with. Her overconfidence is something others dislike about her, but she always gets the feeling of it and never loses it, she insists she knows exactly how to do something but sometimes she hasn't learned it yet. She is also very vulnerable, something she doesn't show, if someone ever insults her or hurts her, her emotional vulnerability gets the best of her. She is very blunt and will not sugarcoat anything, often hurting other people's feelings with it, though she doesn't intend to.

History: Bethany had a very normal childhood. Originally, she was born in Melody, but moved to Ventollia six months after her birth after her father got an easier job there.

Her parents knew that Bethany was developing her wind powers very well, and were proud of her. She grew up idolizing the Winx, and admired Musa the most. She's thrilled that she could have the honor of saying that she's her second cousin from her mother's side. Her grandmother's sister is Musa's grandmother. She often gave Beth singing classes and helped her play the guitar. On her sixth birthday, they bought Bethany a small, golden-colored fairy pet puppy, who she named Ciara. She was trained well and was quite brave and strong as Bethany. They were very protective of Bethany and did not want to send her to Alfea, insisting that whatever training and education she needed could be brought to home. Bethany did not approve, protesting that she deserved freedom and the right to go out and explore. Her parents thought long and hard and eventually decided to let her go, after they realized Bethany deserved a life of her own. On her sixteenth birthday, they surprised her and took her to Alfea. When she reached there, everybody did not like her personality. She was different from the others by her attitude and interests. No one really was friends with her and she often tried to fit in with the others but they always rejected her and made fun of her, causing her to be afraid of rejection and she's always distant and blunt, despite she used to be generally friendly. She's known to end up in detention because she often breaks rules, causing her a huge dislike for rules.

Last edited by AngelicAura on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:30 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Feels like she needs a few more negative traits to me.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 4:04 pm

I added more.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 4:08 pm

I need an explanation on how she can fly longer since that doesn't seem to be an issue with other characters.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 4:56 pm

How is basketball, dancing and singing a strength. You need to say how they are in the strength section.

Same goes for some of the weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 5:44 pm

AngelicAura wrote:
Origins: Ventollia

This belongs in Race. Origins is if you're a Human, Magic User, or Alien.

Quote :
Protecting Winds: A shield is created by Bethany to surround whoever she desires. Is not a weak shield and is resistant to high damage spells.

Rising Wind: A shield is brought up, but only to Bethany. It is resistant to low damage spells, but can be defeated by high damage spells.

Soft Airflow: A very small shield is brought up in front of Bethany. It is resistant to low damage spells, but can be defeated by high and medium damage spells.

Strength levels? Are these low spells? High spells? Medium spells?

Quote :
Strengths: Basketball, literature, singing, can fly for longer than usual fairies, dancing.

Add in a character strength. These are hobbies and power strengths.

Quote :
Personality:
Spoiler:

You mention her fear of rejection twice in earlier parts of the character's sheet, yet you forget to mention it here. What would the fear of rejection do for her personality?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
AngelicAura wrote:
Origins: Ventollia

This belongs in Race. Origins is if you're a Human, Magic User, or Alien.

Quote :
Protecting Winds: A shield is created by Bethany to surround whoever she desires. Is not a weak shield and is resistant to high damage spells.

Rising Wind: A shield is brought up, but only to Bethany. It is resistant to low damage spells, but can be defeated by high damage spells.

Soft Airflow: A very small shield is brought up in front of Bethany. It is resistant to low damage spells, but can be defeated by high and medium damage spells.

Strength levels? Are these low spells? High spells? Medium spells?

Quote :
Strengths: Basketball, literature, singing, can fly for longer than usual fairies, dancing.

Add in a character strength. These are hobbies and power strengths.

Quote :
Personality:
Spoiler:

You mention her fear of rejection twice in earlier parts of the character's sheet, yet you forget to mention it here. What would the fear of rejection do for her personality?

I'm currently editing her. I just have a few questions.

1. What do you mean by character strengths? Give a few examples of what you mean by that because I tried some and they were more personality.

2. What do you mean by the spell strengths? I mentioned them.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 7:01 pm

AngelicAura wrote:
1. What do you mean by character strengths? Give a few examples of what you mean by that because I tried some and they were more personality.

An example can be like "is a persuasive talker", "is a level-headed individual", "can think critically and looks beneath the surface for the answers."

Quote :
2. What do you mean by the spell strengths? I mentioned them

For the attack spells, you did. But for the defense, all you mentioned was what they could protect against; you never mentioned what their spell strength was. Is Protecting Winds a high, low, or medium spell? And what of the other two?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind   Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Bethany Zephyr, fairy of Wind
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next