Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond

Go down 
+2
SarahTheGamerEmpress
trusttecna
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Empty
PostSubject: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YSat Nov 15, 2014 5:06 am

Name: Skade Skidrift
Height: 9 inches tall
What Creature Are You: Pixie
Allegiance: The Forces of Good
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Zicron and Diamond
Spells:

Zircon Shield: A shield of zircon in the shape of a heart (Low)
Zircon Zap: A bolt of pure zircon which shoots at your enemy and stuns them (Low)
Diamond Dance: A blast of diamond gems (Medium)
Diamond Blade: Summons a dagger of diamond (Medium)
Zircon Rain: Zircon shards fall on your chosen enemy (Medium)
Zircon Recover: Able to heal three people (Medium)
Diamond Fury: Powerful pure diamond is shot in every direction (High)
Zircon Tsunami: A strong wave of zircon (High)

Appearance: Straight cinnamon colored hair that is neatly kept in a ponytail. A dress made of rosemary petals with a belt made of weeping willow branches. Skade has shoes made of mountain laurel petals that are sewn together with silk. She has gloves made from azalea flowers. Skade has wings that are a shade of mint. They are similar to the shape of a Pyrgus Scriptura's wings. 

Strengths: Her magic is stronger in blizzard, Brewing Potions, Naturally Talented at Finding Lost items

Weaknesses: Immaturity, using powers in fog, her fear of controlling her wings in high winds

Personality: Skade is a loyal pixie through thick and thin. She always loves to make new friends! But she has a hard time of paying attention.  She is an absolute fashionista and love designing for her buddies. But if you ask for a dress with specific designs, she might forget your request mid-project. So if you ask for a butterfly inspired dress, you may just find yourself getting a maple leaf dress. Skade loves her wings, but doesn’t feel she is strong enough just yet to control them, especially when hard winds are blowing. She likes to play piano, but she isn’t that great at it. She practices as much as she has the time to and she gets better every time. Skade is a very energetic pixie but not the best player on the soccer field. She can’t aim her feet to kick very well, and when she tries to save the ball she is afraid her wings will get hit. Skade is a bit immature, and comes off as childish.Ever since Skade was a child, whenever the family lost something. Skade would look for it, and she would somehow find it quickly and efficiently.

Ethnicity: Windruff Island

History: Skade was born on Febuary 1, 2002 on Windruff Island, a lost island that was inhabited by only pixies. Skade was born at a time when her mother and father were having a strong disagreement about the education of their son, Eris. His mother, Elisa Skidrift, wanted to homeschool him because she thought Eris, wasn’t getting the proper education he deserved in his pricey private school. Skade’s father, Balder, thought he was getting the right education and relied solely on the expense of the school.

The couple visited the flower of birth, they then saw a beautiful baby. The couple had no trouble deciding Skade would be a new part of the family.  The nurse gave them the young pixie.  

Two years later, Skade learned to walk and talk. But the ability no one ever taught her was her love of the water and ice. Nobody knew why she loved something that hurt the other one.

Elisa soon found out when her and Skade were by the beach. Elisa was drinking her morning tea and Skade was on a mat away from the sea. The tide was very light, Elisa thought she could stay by the sea while she drank her tea. Suddenly, a mysterious moon energy was shot into the sea by an unknown pixie or person. The waves took in Elisa but Skade cast a shield of zircon at the water taking in her mother. Then Skade shot diamonds from her delicate fingertips instantly freezing the incoming waves. When Elisa saw the talents Skade had shown, she took Skade home to tell Balder. When Balder heard the news, his eyes narrowed. He didn’t like water because his uncle died in a voyage out on the sea. The couple were still feuding about education.

Months later, Elisa and Balder were still feuding, and the house was getting more and more chaotic. By this time, Eris was in college. Skade was in the 4th grade in private school when something strange began occurring. Random parts of Windruff Island were being effected by an enormous wave and being sunken into the sea. The  school  Skade attended was one of the casualties of the giant wave. Atlantida, the ruler of Atlantis Island, another pixie inhabited island, was demanding that Windruff Island give their land to her and migrate to Magix or they would declare war against them. The queen of Windruff Island, Pagos, was determined to keep their place. The war was declared.
When the war started, Elisa and Balder knew their family’s safety was more important than arguing. It was a fierce battle against the islands. When the battle was going to be won by the inhabitants Windruff Island, something terrible happened. A creature named, Darkar. Darkar was more powerful than any pixie on the island. He cursed the island to make all of its’ pixies into horrible shadow beasts. Darker turned almost every pixie into a creature except the Skidrift family. Darkar was weak, and only had enough energy to paralyze a pixie, and transform into a phoenix to fly to his base. Just as Skade, Balder, Elisa, and Eris were flying away, Darkar grabbed Skade and flew away. Elisa, Eris, and Balder, were able to get away and fly to safety.

Ever since, Skade has been trapped in the shadow haunt. When Darkar was defeated, Skade froze herself in diamond deep in the Shadow Haunt.

Last edited by trusttecna on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:02 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YSat Nov 15, 2014 6:02 am

I'll give my approval although the strengths and weaknesses might need some work.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YSat Nov 15, 2014 9:31 am

SarahTheGamerEmpress wrote:
.... although the strengths and weaknesses might need some work.

They do.

trusttecna wrote:
Strengths: Writing, playing piano, sewing

Why is writing a strength? What can she write? In what language or form can she write? In what medium does she write? Also, what does this say about her character? I suggest adding in a character trait or power trait strength. So far, these sound like her hobbies (the first and last one especially).

Quote :
Weaknesses: .... her fear of wind

She's afraid of wind? How is this a weakness? How does she fly?

Quote :
Personality:
Spoiler:

Add in another personality flaw. She has a lot of positive but very few negatives.

Quote :
History: ........A creature named, Darkar. Darkar was more powerful than any pixie on the island. He cursed the island to make all of its’ pixies into horrible shadow beasts. Darker turned almost every pixie into a creature except the Skidrift family. Just as they were flying away, Darkar grabbed Skade and flew away. Elisa, Eris, and Balder, were able to get away and fly to safety. Ever since, Skade has been trapped in the shadow haunt. 

Why did Darkar pick Skade? Why didn't he just turn her into a monster like the others? I'm not saying you can't have it, but I need you to explain why Darkar "spared" her life and simply locked her up instead of making her a monster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YSat Nov 15, 2014 11:25 am

*cough* My issue with the history is that Pixie's don't have parents. They are created from the flower in the center of pixie village. So please change that so it fits with what we know about pixies.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YSat Nov 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Why is it that in Pop Pixie, Lockette had her mother and father? Can you please help me so I understand what I'm editing? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YSat Nov 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Pop pixie for different and doesn't bare into canon. I'm working off season 2 stuff.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YMon Nov 17, 2014 2:44 am

Do you mean Pixies don't have parents? Because if they don't, who raises them. Do they live in a clan?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YMon Nov 17, 2014 3:08 am

Biologically they don't. Sarah has mentioned that Pixies go to the flower of life in the village to adopt new pixies that are born. So they can become parents, just not biologically.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YWed Dec 17, 2014 2:40 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7YWed Dec 17, 2014 2:43 am

She be missing a strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond   Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Skade Skidrift pixie of Zircon and Diamond
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next