Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)

Go down 
+4
AngelicAura
Queen Chrysalis
Fearless Diva
Flame Melody
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 10, 2014 5:23 am

First topic message reminder :

BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 BQA77eW

You thought it was that easy of a contest?! Well think again, because round 2 is actually about to begin! We're sorry, to inform you that you don't need 12 pumpkins to win, but actually tons more! For now, we'll release a hint everyday for a new pumpkin location. The first person to send a private message to the judge, will take credit for the pumpkin! Members from the first round of the contest who sent us PMs, along with the ones who have not sent us PMs yet, can still join! Yet, keep in note that you MUST use the needed format in this threat wither you were a previous contestant, or a new one.

Please refer to this previous description of the contest for more information of the first round: Wow! A hunt?! Well that's new and different! In this contest, members will have to hunt through old posts in the Omega Dimension (You can click these words) to go scavenging for hidden pumpkins throughout the archived threads! Of course, we won't let you search over 86,000 posts! We'll give you the needed hints to go look for the pumpkins!

List of Judges:

You must post this following format in this thread if you want to join the contest:
Quote :
Username:
Post Count (Must be above 20. RP posts aren't included):
Winx Club is:

Keep in note that any member that PMs the judge 
WITHOUT posting the above format in this thread, their entry will NOT be counted.

As of now, you're going to look for as much pumpkins as possible! The person who finds the most pumpkins, will be more qualified to win one of the three positions! Why, might you ask? Because all your pumpkins you've found accumulate together! In the end of the contest, which will have various rounds, three people will be considered winners for finding the biggest amount of pumpkins!  

We'll release a hint, once a day, for a hidden pumpkin location! Keep in note we'll state the number of the pumpkin, as any pumpkin number we didn't state and you send us, won't count. You must PM us the pumpkin by its release date. 

• First place award(s): 

New username (if desired) + a color glow (if desired) + a contest winner rank + a contest winner group position.

• Second place award(s):

New user name (if desired) + a contest winner rank + a contest winner group position.

• Third place award(s):

A contest winner rank + a contest winner group position.

Once you've found the hidden pumpkin as a qualified contestant, you must send a private message to the judge of the contest linking the thread and page number you found the pumpkin at! 

The designated pumpkin to look for: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 8zwVzyn

Keep in mind, even if you sent the judge a PM of the pumpkins you found, other members might have PM-ed the judge before you, so keep a note we won't tell you if you're the first or whatever number of sender you are! You must wait until the end of the contest.

Please refer to the section below for updated pumpkin locations.

Hints on pumpkin locations:

Pumpkin 68: Happy birthday, to all the family that adores your fashionable videos! Sippy sippy.
Pumpkin 21: Zenith is in trouble. It needs all help it can get. You think YOU can do it?
Pumpkin 39: The holiday's over, and the candy's put away.
Pumpkin 45: The demands were granted when members wanted them back.
Pumpkin 88: A game had come out, but is it worth it to buy?
Pumpkin 29: Teachers can be wonderful, or they can be tough. Who do you think earns the top spot?
Pumpkin 76: A personal radio station all your own. What one have you made to listen to?
Pumpkin 19: You thought it was true, but it was a lie. Just a rumor that was started by fans.

This contest round begins in 11/10/2014 and ends on 11/18/2014. Any entry submitted after this date won't count.

Any act of cheating will result in an immediate termination from the contest. Keep in mind, we can track certain PMs (we won't look into your privacy) regarding the contest. Don't worry, it's nothing about invading your privacy. This doesn't allow us to view your PMs or the inside of it, but we have certain abilities to make it show us any act of cheats regarding pumpkins and their locations.

In the option (Winx Club is: ) please insert the word awesome. This is to make sure you've read everything above. Any entry missing this part will be immediately disqualified until you notice your mistake and add it.

Last edited by Flame Melody on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 17, 2014 11:56 pm

5 new hints have been added. Remember Round 2 ends tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am

Should we still pm Loxa?
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Nov 18, 2014 12:29 am

rashid29 wrote:
Should we still pm Loxa?

No. She hasn't told me if she'll continue to judge, but I'm guessing that since she stepped down she is also stepping down as being a judge for the contest. If she posts saying she is still judging the contest, then I will handle it. But for now, you are not required to.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Last and final pumpkin hint has been added. Remember Round 2 ends tonight. Afterwards, I will go through everything, tally up the results, send them to the admins so we can get everything in place, and reveal the winner Nov. 30th.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Nov 19, 2014 1:01 am

Can the pumpkins be in posts written by banned members?
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Nov 19, 2014 1:40 am

rashid29 wrote:
Can the pumpkins be in posts written by banned members?

Possibly. I just picked random threads and posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)   BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2) - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

BelieveInWinx Contest: Halloween Hunt (Round 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2