Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

RP Power Changes.

Go down 
+14
AngelicAura
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
trusttecna
yukai5
SarahTheGamerEmpress
TheWonderer
firebid1030
Kyra_Xyrespace
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
Fearless Diva
Flame Melody
AnimeChick25
zerowing21
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 31, 2014 3:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

All right, so after a chat among the staff, there is going to be a change to the current powers system. While we have a current limit to the powers, we feel that more could be used. This means a bit more freedom to you due to the new RP area. There will however, be powers that will not be allowed. We will be keeping combinations, but some powers can't be combined just like before. Please suggest powers and we will look over this as a recommendation.

Kyra Edit: When you suggest a power, please give a description of it and what are some basic abilities that they can perform (the abilities don't have to be detailed; just give a brief listing of what their range of abilities can be).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
Earth for our cases is basically nature. Don't think you're limited in the spells for that set, be creative. Within the winx universe Nature fairies, as displayed by Flora, do not have powers over animals. That is a separate branch that is more towards Roxy. Wood is a combination of Earth and Wind, which is more nature based and is what Flora is kind of geared towards. Please read the spoilers for each power to see what exactly they can do and if they are a combination of something.

Allready read it all and to have a nice balance I had to balance it all out over 3 or 4 powers... Wich is not allowed. That's why I suggest nature to you all. My own character uses such magic but I can't give her a propper balance between two powers without breaking her character completely.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 03, 2015 1:32 pm

That's why you use 4 spells from each set, but any powers that can be done with say earth and wind can be used for wood. And as I stated, we consider Nature to be Earth. Considering its pretty much exactly like what Flora is, who is a fairy of nature. For hunting magic, you can combine the three, since stars is combo for 4 magics, but it will come at a price of a power reduction. So as you can see, you have choices and even if you are restricted to two with Wood or with just earth, be creative with the power set. and I will say it again, for us Earth is Nature. Plus, we talked about the entire Earth and Animal thing in the past and we said no to it.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Only one small issue with that... She isn't like flora at all! She doesn't make the nature grow or affects it. She makes her spells grant 'gifts' in the form of enchantments to her targets. This can be small debuffs on enemies but most importantly boosts to allies in different forms.

But yea... I don't make the rules here so I guess it's an impasse for me
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 03, 2015 2:33 pm

It's possible for you to use the spells in such a way to give them protection or do something to hinder the enemy like temp blindness. If you want to go down that path with the spells, you're free to do so. You don't have to be confined to how it done by one character.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 03, 2015 2:37 pm

As Zero said, be creative! I understand you're saying she isn't like Flora, but her spell can pretty much be Earth (Nature) elemental, and still grant..extraordinary effects. Like, your spells are earth-elemental in terms of damage or effects but take a different shape or way of conjuring of your desiring..such as the method of "enchantments" you're describing.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSat May 30, 2015 2:02 pm

My suggestion for a Julian magic power: Mushrooms!

Mushroom magic originates from Jule. Here the high quantity and size of mushrooms in the dark parts of the great forest caused some natural magic users to adapt their powers. They naturally enjoy being in damp and dark enviroments and are seen as nutheads. Even though they are a rare sight even on Jule there are a couple of villages that house a multitude of mushroom-mancers.
Their powers balance in between those of Poison, Wood and earth. They have a higher resistance to poison but are vurnerable to fire.

Example spells are:
Whiterot- causes wooden structures or other decayable objects to rot and wither, rendering them unedible or dangerous to stand on.
Umbrella shield: sprout a defencive wieldable shield in the shape of a mushrooms head, a meter in diameter.
Poison spores: create a fungal spore as an attack
Glowshroom: makes mushrooms light up in the dark.
Boom-bovists: creates a single or a field of bovists. When stepped on they create a big exposion or emit poisonous spores.
Health-shrooms: grow small mushrooms that poses restorative powers. Will only work when eaten raw (and they taste horrible)

They also are able to create large mushrooms for utility usage. But this takes a few seconds as they grow slowly. This can vary from elfbanks to large umbrellal shrooms to reach higher spots or block passage.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 03, 2015 6:58 am

Potitius wrote:
My suggestion for a Julian magic power: Mushrooms!

Mushroom magic originates from Jule. Here the high quantity and size of mushrooms in the dark parts of the great forest caused some natural magic users to adapt their powers. They naturally enjoy being in damp and dark enviroments and are seen as nutheads. Even though they are a rare sight even on Jule there are a couple of villages that house a multitude of mushroom-mancers.
Their powers balance in between those of Poison, Wood and earth. They have a higher resistance to poison but are vurnerable to fire.

Example spells are:
Whiterot- causes wooden structures or other decayable objects to rot and wither, rendering them unedible or dangerous to stand on.
Umbrella shield: sprout a defencive wieldable shield in the shape of a mushrooms head, a meter in diameter.
Poison spores: create a fungal spore as an attack
Glowshroom: makes mushrooms light up in the dark.
Boom-bovists: creates a single or a field of bovists. When stepped on they create a big exposion or emit poisonous spores.
Health-shrooms: grow small mushrooms that poses restorative powers. Will only work when eaten raw (and they taste horrible)

They also are able to create large mushrooms for utility usage. But this takes a few seconds as they grow slowly. This can vary from elfbanks to large umbrellal shrooms to reach higher spots or block passage.

I'm sorry Poti but it's impossible to accept that combination - since it's a mix of:

-Poison
-Wood (which is already a mix of wind and earth)
-Earth

Which means they're 3 power combinations mixed into one unique power, which kind of makes it an impossible and OP move-set to make it into the rp.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm

im thinking candy or food based power would be interesting

allowing users to animate food like objects to attack and using food/candy based spells
poison would be weak agasint food and fir would be strong against food since... burnt food/ candy tastes pretty awfull.
spells could be created that are unique could imclude licorish whips and gummy defences and such

one speed spell could be granted since it could be used cleverly and link in. like the person who casts the spell gives the oponent a suger rush.

and maybe a proportion spell that changes the siz of any food or candy object, since its somthing that featured in season 6 with tecna's new pixie and it'll add continueity.

Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 20, 2015 10:14 pm

Pokémon Trainer wrote:
Spoiler:

The power has been approved, although there will be minor changes added to it. Please be patient as we finalize it and add it to the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Magic of Spiders:
Trough many arcane arts and lores have told there should be an arachnaemancing witch and warlock group. Yet due to the nature of their powers and the general usage of them being villains most wouldn't show nor practice their powers in the open.
Far back this school of magic originates from the Animal lore schools.

Possible spells:
- venomous bite, stab a target with a close combat poisonous fang. Envenoming them. Varying on the spell level tje effects of the poison will vary from nausea, paralysation to necrosis or worse. (Can't be low lvl)
- eight legged speed: creates a arachnid body beneath the caster or a willing target. If succesfull it'll gain an increased speed. The skill to scale many surfaces and even perform a straight on charge with the greater mass of their body. Also becomes immume to most tripping effects.
- spun silk: utility spell to create silk items out of non-stick fine wires. Could be clothing or fine traps.
- thick wire: utility spell to create a firm rope to use at ones own according.
- stick variations of the silk/wire spells.
- drain life: create a single stab attack. As long as the caster and target are connected the victim will loose magic/health while the caster gains it. High lvl spell only.
- webstorm: create a massive whirlwind of both stick and non-sticking webs. Inside a room nearly all will be tangled in them apart from the caster.
- summon spiders (duhhhhh)
- spidershot: shoot a small goop of sticky thread to act as a quick-fix, bandaid or muffler for a yapping target.
- capturing shot: create a net to be thrown at the target and tangle them in it.

Note: all webs have to be destroyed before dissipating. They weaken over time yet slowly.

Their general skills:
- resistance to poison
- spiderclimb: some can scale walls and other surfaces with ease
- unsticking: will never get stuck to any type of web.

General weaknesses:
- weak to fire as it burns their webs
- defenceless against water or others elements they can't block.
- mistrusted by all: nothing more suspicious than someone with spider powers!

Now then, let's see if this catches any interests
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Power Changes.    RP Power Changes.  - Page 11 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

RP Power Changes.
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next