Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day   Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YWed Oct 08, 2014 6:40 am

(Last time on Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected journey Fran and Alina meet for the first time and enrolled in Alfea college for fairies They also saved girl named Bethany and the school but bloom turned evil by a mystrious man named Dark Soul and they kidnapped Fran)

" Mhmmm Mhmmm Mhmmm Mhmmm Mhmmm which means let me go you creeps says Fran gagged"

" Oh we will not let you go dear you're our bait for your friend Alina so you are not go anyway my dear" says Dark Soul putting his sharp nails on her face

" So what is next master" asks Isabella

" Oh i know what is next we wait right master" Says Dina

" Exactly that is right Dina we wait for here to arrive and attack right master" Says Steph

" Of course you girls remind me of the trix so annoying and yes we attack her but we don't hurt her because the master wants to talk to her and ask her why she left him"Says Dark Bloom

" Yes you are so smart Dark Bloom and i say we kidnap the math fairy next then the ice witch" Says Dark Soul with an evil grin on his face

(Meanwhile at alfea with Alina and Bethany)

"So they want me to come alone to save my friend i will have to wait until night time to find her"Says Alina

"Good luck with that friend i have to go to class now but first breakfest" Says Bethany

(Bethany magics up breakfest for herself,eats it and leaves something for Alina to eat so Alina doesn't go hungry)

" Morning Class welcome to math 101 our first learn to solve this hard problem who can solve it for me"Says Techa

" I can Techa" Says Bethany

(Bethany solves the problem quickly without using help)

" Wow i'm shocked you solved this problem without any help" Says Techa with a shocked face

" Yeah i can actually solve all the math problems in the world i have done it my entire life" Says Bethany

( The classroom looks at her shocked that she could solve that math problem)

( Meanwhile at Aisha's classes Alina was having trouble paying attention)

" Alina Alina something wrong" Asks Aisha

" Yeah everything is wrong i turned Bloom evil again i let my friend get kidnapped by a mystery man"Says Alina angry

"Oh okay oh okay calm down Alina sweetie your'e going to unleash your half dark fairy powers"Says Aisha trying to calm down Alina

" Oh your right Aisha thanks but i need to rescue Fran"Says Alina

" Oh she get kidnapped we need to tell to Miss Faragonda then" Says Aisha

( So Aisha tells miss faragonda all about Fran being kidnapped by Dark Soul the mystery man

" Attention Students you are not allowed to leave the school alone anyone catch will have detention with my friend miss griffin and grisdela" Says Miss Faragonda over the loud speaker

" Help me Help me Help me" screams Heather being picked on by mean fairies

" Hey you leave her alone" Says Alina looking at them

" who will make us stop you your the one who made us move to alfea because that mystery man wants you" Says Mean fairy 2

" Yeah make us you freak make us" Says Mean fairy leader who pushes her down

" Yeah you don't mess with us" Says Mean fairy 3

" Oh you guys don't mess with me right now" Says Alina

" What you going to use your dark magic on us ha ha ha ha don't make us laugh" Says Mean fairy leader

( the mean fairies laugh with her)

( Alina gets super angry and uses her dark bubble burst to hit the girls)

" Hi I'm Alina what is your name" Says Alina getting up

" Oh I'm Heather thanks for saving me you rock" Says Heather

" No Problem" says Alina

" Hey you want to sit with us" Asks Heather pointing at the table where Bethany is sitting

" Oh hey your friends with Bethany" Asks Alina

" Yeah we are old friends" Says Heather

( The next night Alina sneaks out of the school without anyone noticing her)

" Well well well hello Alina you are looking good" Says Dark soul

" Dark Soul let Fran go let her go" Says Alina

" No we are not letting her go until you join us" Says Dark soul

" No i'm not joining you freak" Says Alina

" Oh you made a mistake i guess we will have to say good bye"Says Dark Soul blasting her with his dark magic

(Late that night we hear two more crashes and screams)

( We have two more of your friends you will join us or your friends will die one by one so come alone and fight me sense you will not be joining me) signed Dark Bloom

( We see both Dark soul and Bloom taking Heather and Bethany to Cloudtower bound and gagged)

(Next time Alina will go on a rescue mission to save her friends from dark soul bloom and Isabella and her sisters and the school goes on full lockdown)

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day   Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YWed Oct 08, 2014 7:43 am

I hate to repeat myself but PLEASE keep all of your chapters in one thread. This keeps all of your chapters in one place, and keep the mods the same time.

I'm looking out for you btw, and trust me, it will make your life way easier here on the forum. Plus since it is your own work, you can keep posting in the same thread too.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day   Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YWed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 pm

oh thanks i fixed it so mods if your reading this delete this one and the revamped one
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day   Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7YWed Nov 28, 2018 5:02 am

Fran and Alina and  Bethany chapter 3 : Alina meets 3 new friends and rescues her friends

Alina: great just great I know coming to this school was a bad idea I hate that I have to rescue two of my friends that i just met seriously why. *she punches a wall and her hand gets a bruise too after hitting the wall*

*Three mystery girls show up to aid her one had blonde hair and she was from Solaria the other was from Domino and the final one was from Melody*

Brandy: Hey, there I'm Brandy I'm a fire spark fairy what's your name and are you oh okay

Sophie: Hi why are you all alone sweetie and what's your name

Marissa: Howdy i'm Marissa I want to know the same thing  as the other two.

*Alina looks up and notices the three girls she thinks to herself should i say who i'm or not hmm*

Alina: Oh hi, Brandy Sophie and Marissa my name is Alina and i'm from Andros what about you guys.

Brady: I'm from Domino and I'm a royal servant for princess bloom

Marissa: I'm from the planet of music Melody partner

Sophie: I'm from the planet of sun Solaria I'm one of the royal cleaning people for princess Stella.

*Heather shows up and notices Alina talking to the three girls*

Heather: oh hey I wanted you to meet my roommates i guess that beat me to it I was also wondering if you Fran and Bethany would love to be our roommates speaking if which where are they.

*Alina looks up at her with tears in her eyes*

D D D D D Dark soul still has Fran and now dark bloom has kidnapped Bethany too.  *tears roll down her  cheek as she explains all of this to Heather*

Alina: so I was wondering if you guys would like to help me to get them back from Dark Soul and the three evil sisters Steph Dina and Isabella also i would love to drain the dark energy for Dark Bloom.

*All three girls look at her confused and then an announcement comes over the school speakers*

Miss Faragonda: due to another student being kidnapped we have upped the security to the Winx Club animals and pixies also we put up a shield to keep the students safe.

Marissa: Boy howdy there goes your plan to save your friends partner.

Sophie: Yeah I guess we will have to figure out another way.

Brady: wait we have a tech friend her name is Trixie she can sneak in miss Faragonda's office and low the shield for us and as for the pets i will make food for the and the pixies we can scare them with a dark shadow.

Alina: wait what does Trixie look like and where is she Brady.

Brady: here come with me to our room.

*the girls walk to the Marissa,Sophie,Brady and Trixie's room*

Brady: this is Trixie our tech friend she can low the shield for you so you can go to Cloudtower with us helping you rescue your friends.

Trixie: Hey Brady what's up girl did Marissa forget her guitar or Sophie forget her Stella hair brush from her hair line or did you forget you little baby dragon Mal again.

Brady: no I think Mal is sleeping in my  room also how is the other pets doing are they behaving and play with each other oh and this is my friend Alina she has a favor to ask for you.

Trixie: oh yeah your the new fairy in town where are the other two girls you were hanging out with at the magix's mall.

Brady: that is the favor Trixie those are the two missing students that were announced on the loud speaker Trixie.

Trixie: sure what's the favor Alina girl

Alina: I was wondering if you could sneak into the head mistresses office to take down the shield around the school Trixie so i could save my friends from this villain named Dark soul i know.

Trixie: sure any friend of my roommates is a friend of mine and who will distract the pets.

Brady: that would be me.

Trixie: what about the pixies.

Marissa: i'm good at shadow puppets so i can do that

Sophie: than sneak past them right.

Brady: right

Alina: so the plan is a go

All of them: Yeah

*Heather is outside of the room listening to all of the conservation and than slowly sneaks into headmistress's office*

Miss Faragonda: Hello Heather what are you doing in my office no no no no.

* Heather freezes miss faragonda solid and deactivates the  shield  as well as freezes the pets and pixies*

Heather: father father father

Dark Soul: yes my evil daughter  

Heather:  your daughter who run away from you when she was young is coming here to save her precious friends.

Dark Soul: excellent we will be waiting for her.

Heather: who is we

Dark soul: daughter did you forget it was Dark bloom who helped me kidnap her two friends you were just a spy for me daughter but you did a good job also how did you get the shield down.

Heather: I froze the teacher and take down the shield.

Dark soul:oh so your telling me the school is not protected by animals pixies or their head mistresses.

Heather: yes

Dark Soul: your thinking what i'm thinking

Heather: send in the three evil sister witches right father.

Dark soul: exactly my wonderful first born your mother would be so proud of too bad she turned into a good two shoes.

Heather: who was my mother

Dark Bloom: my boyfriend's ex Dinh

Heather: wait that means your my aunt.

Dark soul: yep

Ending of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2

Chapter 4 will be longer and i will be fulled with action as well as someone from the team will die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day   Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Fran and Alina and Bethany's Unexpected Journey Episode 2 Bethany's First Day
Page 1 of 1